Where can I read Mine Kampf uncensored and without being put on some kind of FBI watchlist?

Where can I read Mine Kampf uncensored and without being put on some kind of FBI watchlist?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anywhere, dude. Don't get too paranoid about this.

It's public domain you dumb nigger. Faggots like you read it all the time, so the FBI doesn't really give a shit.

you can't most of the unedited versions where burned or destroied

You can only find them in German libraries now.

archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp

Do you not know how to use a search engine?

On Tor

If it's like that then I won't even bother

I listened to the audiobook, what was omitted?

I do but I'm afraid of getting assraped by the FBI's giant eCock

Go to used book stores. You may need to learn German.

So what was censored in the book? Did Hitler like traps?

Seriously, dude? The FBI doesn't give a shit if you read that. It's taught at college. Hell, according to a 1990 Vanity Fair interview with Ivana Trump, donald kept a copy of Hitler's speeches on his nightstand. Nobody gave a shit.

Been a while since I read it but it hints towards traps (saying homosexuality is wrong but that if they passed as female it wasn't considered gay) as well as a lot of weird fashion predictions (ex. bow ties being the norm replacing ties due to a more utilitarian direction)

They already raped you a long time ago. The way they get you again is in thinking that they haven't already.

you've already been raped

it wasnt very good

i had a pretty good copy cant remember where i got it tho i was trying to find it for my sister, theres at least one translation that is good and i had the good one apparently cant remember what its called

They are cleaning house at FBI, nothing to worry about

>thinking the fbi or anyone cares about an autistic neckbeard who wants to read a shitty book
get over yourself

At the library

is that where you work out?