We guess each other's nationalities. American is not a valid answer

We guess each other's nationalities. American is not a valid answer.

Cumdumpsterian

German

Nice try, but I'm a lesbian.

Nigger

Nope, I two different types of white. One's very white, the other is more of an olive skin tone.

American?

Polish

Actually .01 true

>we have a winner

Not you, but whoever she is, she's cute!

Olives come in green and black, not white

tf, how?

It is me.

One side of my ancestry is of Mediterranean decent.

Yay, where is my cookie motherfucker?

tits or gtfo

Irish

Kys, my tits have been posted on here since the beginning of time

Nope, but I do get that a bunch

Pretty clear you are too fucking dumb to know what "nationality" means, so:
>sage

fat

Someone else post faggots

so post them again dumb cunt

Gross.

Fudgeistan

In real countries we're from actual other nationallities, not some ancestry bullshit. Pretty sure American was right, or a USAnarian or whatever

I was thinking the same

Icelandic?

Cakeland

You are an absolute idiot if you don't understand what thread is saying. Like you deserve to be hung in public

More like you fuck black dudes that's the .01 is

Close

Kek, good one user! You are going places

Greenland

Me to
>only like woman

Norway

haha so I'm right!

Estonia

Ding ding, you're right
You have half

Better not be this, I'm Norwegian and I'll kick her out of the country for this shitty thread with no tits

Fuck no you're not

Yes, a coding nerd that lives in rural Michigan, and spends 90% of her time in front of a PC is out fucking black men. You are correct.

Norway is last bastion for the white race, you better do your country proud.

tits or gtfo

Yes I really am, why would I lie kek?

Im guessing the Mediterranean side is Sardinia?

Ehhh, you're white so I'm right by default.

I absolute love my ancestry. Norway is a beautiful country.

kek, i gotta ask did you think the thread would've ended up just being about you?

Fuck off cuck

Because Norway is awesome, it's like how the Americans would all say they where Irish a few years ago, at least 1/3 or some crap. Can you even find Norway on a map?

I can't really count this as a right answer, but you are very close. Italy, southern peninsula. Town's name is Carpinone.

No I want other anons to participate

Yes, I've been there. My last name is Lie

kek

Fine then, I guess you get the cookie in the end after all.

So I'm 50% Norwegian and 50% Italian. I do have blue eyes though. My Italian side despite being from southern Italy all had blue eyes.

i was told norwegian girls had nice tits

What's funny cuck

What's your stand on Norway being racists then? Notice any of that when you where here?

48DD too big. I have back issues. They've gotten saggy over these last few years. I'm an old whore now 26...

No, I didn't see any racism, not publicly at least. Some one my family that lives there will talk to me about it though. They have a slight distaste for blacks.

Nice Tumblr gif faggot

Post other anons, I want to guess

I'm a year younger than you, stop making me feel old.
Your family is wise then.

Really? I've noticed that in my grandmother, younger people usually stick to being against the Muslim religion and eastern european theives, which is not really racist. I think we're fine

if you're old im ancient at 32

a fat lesbian

Well, my beard is white, I'm only 34 but look way older, since we're making a pissing contest out of I win on both looks and actual age

nice. you win a fat lesbian

You are right, I didn't hear too much about eastern Europeans, but you are correct they can't stand Muslims. They also refer to me as their Dago cousin even thought I half the same DNA as them.

My pizza is here so I don't care anymore now, Norway out

Yes, mobidly obese at 5'10" and 140

nice try fatty

You aren't getting any tits from me. Calling me fat just brings me joy. I love it, because I can get almost any woman; and you sit here and waste your time fapping, instead of being productive on your PC.

nice. i'm glad youre one happy fatty

If you can turn this thread around, and actually get other anons contributing. I'll post an old pic from before my tits were saggy :(

Ukranian?
Absolutely love your eye color! What the fuck is that on your lip though?

nobody cares you fat faggot

Thank you! Italian and Norwegian. I was chewing on one of those dental floss thingies

You are one pathetic loser kek! You must be so proud of yourself! Using big boy words like that

that's interesting

now can we see your anus?

She looks Hungarian maybe? Hmmm

No

kek, straight to the point.

Not even close haha

Japanese

those are big boy words to you already fatty?

why nowt?
you are so UN Norwegian

She looks cacuasian, I just can't tell if she's Eastern European or maybe middle eastern? Or native American maybe?

you look lebanese

I'll post another photo (didn't take today).
Nope, neither eastern european, nor lebanese.

I protect my good name. We are the good Vikings, the farmers off the hillside. Kek, no I just don't want to post my shitter to a bunch of horny young boys on Sup Forums. Sorry oldfags, but I guarantee you've already seen my tits if you lurked enough.

>nationalities. American is not a valid

retard detected

you look canadian

Greek? Brazilian?
Also this is a good pic girl

Canadian is similar to American. Most are from Europe.