Why do people call him racist? What has he said?

Why do people call him racist? What has he said?

He aint racist
He actually seems like a nice guy!

he tweets a bunch of anti-white shit without really being clear who's he talking about.

his music is good but i wouldn't hang out with the guy. seems dumb

>he tweets a bunch of anti-white shit
Can you give me some examples?

Wtf. Yea that seems pretty racist

Probably something racist.

Yup, see? His music might even be good, he just stupid as fuck,

why does this guy have the best features

The funny thing is that he was raised upper middle class in a predominantly white neighborhood. He's one of those economically privileged blacks who has to try extra hard to be anti white so that he can feel "really black" and appeal to the ghetto and BLM crowd

what a prick

He looks like a fucking fish.

>dude makes one bad joke
>suddenly he's racist

either ya'll fragile as hell, or you're virtue signaling way too hard

>white guy makes a racist joke
>career ruined, labeled a racist forever
>black guy makes racist remark
>y'all just fragile

Literally kill yourself

>getting butthurt over a joke at all

I never reacted to the joke. I didn't even read the tweet. The racism double standard is annoying, black people need to stop being hypocrites and ultra-sensitive babies about everything.

didnt you know, black people cant be racist

says the baby being ultrasensitive about a tweet

him and vince staples are fucking annoying. they think they're free to hate white people because they're rich and above them but the truth is they're above most people in general and they should be hating their own kind as well. this is rich people 101 and they're failing.

hes very ugly, even for a black person

You cannot really walk a mile in another person’s shoes. You cannot see the world through their eyes. But what you CAN do is accept that if another person says something hurts them… IT DOES! and their perspective is every BIT as valid… to them… as yours is to you!

I like the guy but he loves bringing race into shit that has nothing to do with it.

>But what you CAN do is accept that if another person says something hurts them… IT DOES
wrong.

uhhh sorry sweaty. african americans can't be racist against wh*tes because of systemic marginalized oppressions and such

So, every black guy ever? They're raised to believe that white men are evil. I've lived with many black people, they're the most racist people on the planet.

looks like an inbred

asians are

>ya'll

Where's my rope

why do you fags listen to this childs music?

what is the full context of this converstation?

this actually

asians are even racist towards other asians

fuck this described me until January of this year.

>You will
What?

LEAVE MY SOUTH AFRICAN BROTHER ALONE

THE POWER OF THE KOI SAN PEOPLE IS INSIDE HIM

he hangs out an collaborates with white people so i don't think he's racist

black people do this weird thing where they talk shit about white people when they're mad even if they aren't really racist. i had a half-black ex gf that used to do the same shit.

I grew up in the 'hood,' and blacks do this shit all the time, but really blacks do that to all races including themselves.

I think it's called a mutt complex in Brazil

>I'm not racist, I have lots of white friends
You sound like a liberal doormat cuckold, 2bh

To be fair, if I looked like Earl I'd probably be pretty mad about white people, too.

Fuck them and their appealing facial structures!

>i have black friends and co-workers im not racist

literally kill yourself you fucking iduot

this describes every nog that lived in my town. they always hung out predominantly with hipster whites who would take and encourage their abuse.

holy shit, checked.

where did i say this?

You guys are all the antichrist

>white guy makes racist joke after his ancestors put black people through hundreds of years of oppression, slavery, segregation
>just jokez on the interwebz!
>black man wants to appeal to black audience on social network
>RACISTRACISTRACIST IM SAD THAT IM WHITE :(

>every white person is descended from slave owners

you can't be this stupid Jaquan

every white person benefits off of slavery

I live in the country Georgia. How do I benefit from slavery?

White people always get so mad about the stupidest shit

There were slaves before this country became a country buddy. Whites were exporting raw resources and cash that black people made in the new world to the motherland (Europe) for years before America stopped being a colony

i hope blacks realize the irony of saying shit like this.

You didn't answer my question, and Georgia is not in Europe. Try again.

Not to mention the fact that the European rapes Africa of it's resources every single day since the silk road was established

yes it is hahahah

Go back to your little hovel Tyrese.

>ITT: 0 black people

>amerinigger tries to tell me where my country is

In a country full of terribly ignorant retards, african americans manage to be the worst of the worst.

where is your country then? home diggity dawg i'm definitely black

The South Caucasus

AKA Eastern Europe

nigger

that's not a continent you commie fucking retard

....no you retard. Eastern Europe ends with Ukraine. I can't believe i'm arguing geography with a burger.

Damn, you mad AF

It's a fucking tweet you moron

who are you quoting?

Who said what about continents