Is Qatar going to become the Taiwan of Middle East?

Is Qatar going to become the Taiwan of Middle East?
What will happen to the 2022 World Cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qj6bgdEaSmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait and see

Your post has literally zero value.

>Literally zero value
Still valuable enough for to give me a (You)

Qatar's position is not sustainable

they're going to back down eventually

They realized that Syrian war backfired and now they wanna take the gas for themselves.

They deserve it

nope
they're in deep shit because they insist on continuing their syrian war policies

Funny since 3 of 4 literally funds IS and Rebels.

and? Qatar supports ahrar al sham. Not to forget that Turkey, which owns a chunk of territory which hosts multiple rebel groups is about to deploy troops in qatar. This isn't about the Syrian war. Don't be a brainlet

Saudi butthurt is amazing lel.

>Turkey strategically allies with Somalia
>Turkish Oil Firms now have access to large untapped oil reserves in Somalia
>Turkey flips Qatar to get access to those oil fields.
>Arabs flip out.

Doubt it. Erdogan plays for keeps. I always come out of these things impressed with him desu

can anyone give me quick run down on what happened? but i cheer for anyone who pisses of S*udis

erdogan doesn't matter in this

it's about qatar being completely isolated and despised by its closest neighbours. one side will blink eventually and qatar has more reasons to falter

>Is Qatar going to become the Taiwan of Middle East?
No.
>What will happen to the 2022 World Cup?
That was always a terrible idea, but it's probably going ahead.

That is my read as well, yes

why is bahrain a desert if it's a tiny island surrounded by water? wtf?

Some top qataris got kidnapped, qatar spent a billion dollars getting them back a lot of which went to iranians/groups aligned with iran

Qatar is being shunned by several states in the Muslim world, most importantly some GCC members and big players like Egypt, but also others.
Their demands mainly center around ending funding for groups they deem terrorists, the end of media broadcasts they deem as inciting, and an end to their relations with Iran.
Qatar is protesting innocence.
Turkey is taking Qatar's side in this argument.

>a lot of which
Key detail: the rest of which went to al-Qaeda.

>What will happen to the 2022 World Cup?
Maybe there will be mass boycotts, like in the 80 and 84 summer Olympics.

5 years is a long time. Things could be back to "normal" by then.

Eh, Saudi, Egypt, Bahrain, and UAE aren't really the most skilled teams tho

I'm curious about the same thing.
it would be a sort of tactful wind if it carries very little moisture breezing through the sea.

>it would be a sort of tactful wind if it carries very little moisture breezing through the sea.
What the fuck

I think they will find a way to satisfy both parts. We wont sacrifice our cash cow. Current emir will stay in power but he wont openly support mb and iran. Mb got rekt so far. They lost egypt tunusia they are losing in syria. When qatar backpedals we will start arresting mb members.
Imo main goal was to isolate iran even further. Hurting Mb even further seems to be secondary

Qatar is an horrible. It may be small, but it is worst than Saudi Arabia. It is the center of Wahhabism and international terrorism before Saudi Arabia.

>Qatar is an horrible
country*

Hey my ancestral country doing good shit for once FeelsGoodMan

now this is qatar appreciation thread

youtube.com/watch?v=qj6bgdEaSmE

just wait until we&iranians start genociding the saudis after they attempt to attack qatar with their (((army)))

How are you expecting Iran and Turkey to work together?

Well actually, even in the Netherlands and Germany there have been talks of boycotting it. Even though we nowadays are so shit that we wouldnt qualify anyway.
This is clearly false.

Whatever the result, I hope this means more refugees for Europe to keep their welfare systems going as they need young migrants for their workforce.

It's simple. We unite the Arab nations against their true enemy, Turkey. Send your blonde homosexuals to guide them.

why does this flag look like thailand

>we will see Qatar, one of the leading funders of Sunni extremism, become an Iranian bitch boy in our lifetime

lmao