S/fur feral and anthro

S/fur feral and anthro

Repost circlejerk edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y&index=98&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=R5xzaDo5Q54&index=115&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=B496Qv0CuOQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=117
youtube.com/watch?v=EWY6n1tRwBk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=125
youtube.com/watch?v=9Au4XDY9b0w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=131
youtube.com/watch?v=CIpyBeBpC74&index=136&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg
youtube.com/watch?v=9MwqGbMS3Vg&index=39&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=WuTKoLJS_jo&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnoz5uBEWOA&index=63&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=1RaKSRU60bw&index=80&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=82
youtube.com/watch?v=6mWyhOBNDyg&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=88
youtube.com/watch?v=E18vNqxZ4ak
youtube.com/watch?v=I2dfGC1oziE
youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk&index=150&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=147
youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&index=146&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=D_TGGgkCLD8&index=166&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=ML4Jx76vSTk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=165
youtube.com/watch?v=XGOaXphpT7w
youtube.com/watch?v=NYeLG0wG--k
youtube.com/watch?v=W7UVfoXQT6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y&index=98&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=R5xzaDo5Q54&index=115&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=B496Qv0CuOQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=117

>tfw no one on Sup Forums plays Roblox

youtube.com/watch?v=EWY6n1tRwBk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=125

more please~

youtube.com/watch?v=9Au4XDY9b0w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=131

youtube.com/watch?v=CIpyBeBpC74&index=136&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

This entire thread is shit, Bestials, ya'll need to unfuck yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg

youtube.com/watch?v=9MwqGbMS3Vg&index=39&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Zoo not bestialist

youtube.com/watch?v=WuTKoLJS_jo&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Fine, Zoophilia

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnoz5uBEWOA&index=63&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RaKSRU60bw&index=80&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

One serious question to you furfags?
how do you justify fucking animals`cuz that's what you literally imply.
You know exactly it's against every morals on this planet to fuck an animal

Who cares dude. Most people are fucking braindead. You really gonna listen to them your whole lief?

youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=82

yeah but they dress up as animals and fuck each other, wheres the harm in two autismos having gay sex in a stupid costume?

Hey you; Is it me who gave you this one?

Hi everybody, hore are you to/night/day?
Also, what are the goodfurry movies to see?

it's a literal insult to evolution

Might be. I'm okay just a bit bored.

Not really sure about that. Maybe you can recommend some. I guess you know about Fantastic Mr Fox.

How about Plague Dogs? Not really a furry movie. Very dark subject matter, highly realistic from an animal's perspective. Hard to understand the British accents the first time you watch.

Most reproducing humans are an insult to evolution.

It's really depressing taking selfies and seeing how attractive you are, but knowing only guys want to fuck you because girls aren't attracted to cute and feminine. I'll probably be alone forever.

Well hello there, fellow Robloxian.

Can't you find some butch girl if you're a lesbian?

youtube.com/watch?v=6mWyhOBNDyg&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=88

This one is very nice.
Music and picture, Obviously
No, I don't know what you are talking about.
Thanks for the movies, I will watch it this night.
youtube.com/watch?v=E18vNqxZ4ak

Fucking zoophiles!

I'm in the mood to call Spidey over here, and I just might do it if you fuckers keep posting feral females!

That would be great, but I'm not a lesbian. Just a girly guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2dfGC1oziE

feral thread?

Posting Anthro, then

Fantastic Mr Fox is great. It's definitely not a kid movie and there's some adult innuendos.

Plague dogs is an adult oriented movie because it's dark but maybe some smart kids could watch it. not really aimed at kids. Also try Watership Down. That's a good but sad movie too.

I like adult-oriented movies in general. I don't watch furry movies aimed at kids just because they're furry. I wish they made more adult subject matter furry movies. But I watch any movies really. Makes no difference if furry or not.

Great song thank you.

Plenty of gay guys into that.

then you guys wonder why you still vrigins and single

Good idea.

So how much do you OD

Ferals are nice, actually

Awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk&index=150&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Yeah I know, and it's fucking depressing. I just want a woman to love me.

Probably because I'm a shitty person and don't like being around most people or talking to them. I'm genuinely attractive though.

jerking off >>>>>>>>> dealing with some stupid whore and her disease infested pussy

I wonder. Have you folks ever commissioned any artists?

I'm sure some women are into that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=147

youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&index=146&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=D_TGGgkCLD8&index=166&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

None that I've seen. Certainly not here in the ghetto in the south around a bunch of niggers and rednecks. Of all places I could have been born, I was born in the absolute fucking worst place.

youtube.com/watch?v=ML4Jx76vSTk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=165

Nice, thanks.
I'm looking for adult movies, I don't like child aimed movies.
If you don't know this guy, vitalic, he made a lot of good stuff.
Here another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGOaXphpT7w
I'm not vrigin, I'm only single.
Thanks, I like a lot sting too.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYeLG0wG--k

Please stop trying to mix feral and anthro in a single thread. I get that some people like both, but a lot don't. They're not really related fetishes. Make a feral thread and an anthro thread and keep both open if you want both.

Sounds like me. I was born in the fucking filth of NJ. It sucked.

My only real goal is getting out of America. Try starting a business. Do you have a car?

Zootopia isn't bad. It's a "family" movie which means it has some innuendos only adults would understand and kid humor. It's okay but I think Mr. Fox is a little more mature and funny in some places.

I agree with you in all but one thing
>They're not really related fetishes
Well... that can be argued. I'd also prefer having both threads separated. Question is if Feral thread can sustain itself on it's own.

Bless this Ass

youtube.com/watch?v=W7UVfoXQT6w

Why can't we live together?
(And about feral on anthro?)
And in feral threads, there is a lot more share about music and stuff

Be thankful you weren't born in Atlanta. Fuck this city, fuck GA, fuck the whole southeast.

No. I have a bit of money I'm saving, but I'm too lazy, depressed, anxious, and just outright unmotivated to get a job. I don't even feel like it's worth it since I'm inevitably going to kill myself in a sports car or on a motorcycle. Only fucking thing I care about, and it'll surely be the death of me, so I don't see the point.