Why do we even bother with the swedes any more. honestly, I hope they're completely replaced by islam sooner than later

why do we even bother with the swedes any more. honestly, I hope they're completely replaced by islam sooner than later

youtube.com/watch?v=MsyM-lqQKyA

I know you guys dislike each another up there like we hate Argentina down here, but if Sweden falls into a pure Islamic country, isn't even worse?

Can't wait.

kill yourself norgay

I could not even watch the whole video. The result of feminist cock blocking. The only thing he can fuck without being called a rapist are trees , rocks and dirt. Extinction is inevitable.

I would rape that guy.

I've lost all hope. I can't even... I just don't want to any more. I'm a teacher and i've seen some sick shit heading for us as a nation, I don't even teach knowledge anymore. I think i need to escape to somewhere... My nation is filled with zombies. Sup Forums you will probably never feel what I feel.. Please.. Russian shills can you tell Putin to speed up this invasion? :(

Joke's on you, Noway.
We are the same people :-)

I will never get it.

At least in germany we can blame WW2 for being shamed into diversity plus we actually needed the Turks, and they are still much better than the arabs.

But Sweden?

Why?

Why did they get cucked so hard?

Norway and Denmark didn't get cucked so hard right? Why just Sweden?

Time to create a scandinavian state under ONE flag and take back our land.

they're fucked up for real

They cucked themselves like accordion

we don't dislike each other, but it's come to the point where they just need to be put down to end this slow suffering

>doesn't know the joy of fucking trees
How intolerant you have become, Norway. It must be all the oil sniffing that has made you such a cruel being.

You mean like the Kalmar Union? Because that worked so well the last time.

you're an embracement Sweden. It's like having a retarded, gay big brother. I'd rather not be associated with you. Even though you're older, you're a disgusting faggot wimp

No, that was under three flags. Doesn't work when you dont wipe out the different rats trying to grasp power :)

Post over was meant for you, something fucked up

>I'm a teacher
How old are your students, where do you live, how many are non-swedish

The fuck did I just watch

Put a warning beforehand next time fucks sake

>I hope they're completely replaced by islam sooner than later
Me too, Allahu Akhbar dude. I'm a fucking white male btw.

You know, many people felt what you feel. And some people, like Breivik actually did something.

I like you, I want a united Scandinavia.

Sadly that will probably never happen because we will be conquered by muslims. Please nuke us.

It hurts to see a brother suffer, euthanasia should be legal.

There can only be one ruler of a new Kalmar Union

That's just the true nature of the cumskins.

They're not degenerate or cucked, that is just how they are naturally.

Now if you showed me semites or other non indo-europeans doing this, i'll be shocked but that is just the natural order of things.

Oher cumskins are just doing this in private, but they're ultimately the same.

True. At heart we're (nordic white men I mean) all degenerate wierdos. That's why we ran around plundering and raping each other while Egypt, Asia, Greece and Rome built great structures.

Glad that you accepted your true place.

You are a wise man and not a snownigger.

Thanks, and luckily we're getting outbreeded.

>Conveniently forgetting sailing to the americas, founding an albeit failed colony. Trading with nations as far as India, serving as protectors of the roman emperor. Founding Russ, precursor to Russia.

And ultimately we didn't fail as nations, well you might.

Free scania!
Denmark needs to invade scania and free everyone with a Danish surname. Those with swedish surnames or that cannot prove to be of danish blood must be killed.

Tell us a story user, please

Students around 18-23. Blue pilled into fucking oblivion, i can't even refer to them by gender. have to use names even when talking about them in 3rd person. Have to use trigger warnings. They are free to skip class if they dislike the subject. Most are Swedish.

I'm not going to become a retard for blue pilled people's amusement. And i don't wish people harm, everyone can be taught and re-educated. Also fuck Breivik.

FUCKING

A

LEAF

Did you get triggered canada?

Do swedes get turned on when they post shit stuff like this? I dont get it

Nah, it'd give us a Muslim country that was logistically easier and cheaper to invade with our fake aircraft carrier and pointy sticks.

>Also fuck Breivik.
Aaaand that's the reason your country is dead. Weak pathetic cuck.

proxy fags. or immigrants.

Nope, just a white swede speaking the truth. åäö

Then show us your face with a timestamp. Block out your eyes if you must.

too much effort. Oh and enjoy your wifes son for

The thing is, Sweden is becoming more and more like a malignant cancer tumor of the North. It has a considerable immigrant population that lures even more rapefugees to the country. And because Sweden is quite full already, the just arrived sand people, nignogs and the already rejected asylum seekers will eventually wander into their neighboring countries, like Norway, Finland and Denmark (even though they already went through Denmark when they traveled to Sweden).

At this point I'd recommend to amputate South and East Sweden and form the Islamic State of Skåne and Roslagen of those parts before the cancer enters the terminal phase. Even then we'd still have to go through a long period of oventherapy to make Sweden Swedish again.

Skåne is the most right wing "part of Sweden" and it has been vandalized by swedes.
Skåne is rightful danish clay and should be returned to the Danes.

The uplanders are the tumor behind this whole thing. The guy in the OP is an uplander.

So...he fucked a tree, he pooped on grass and then wiped his ass with a...branch?

I understand why migrants can have Swedish women. I might say I am supporting it, if that is an example of Swedish youth

see Students are learning nothing and the smart students complain about it being too easy. Knowledge is censored. Everyone around me is an infantile regardless of age, no intellectualism, no accountability, lots of shittalking, topics is about non-interesting bullshit and circle jerking about materialistic subjects and objects. No purpose. Everyone's a narcissist, nobody listens they just wait for their turn to speak. Unanimous opinions, carefulness and political correctness into the absurd. New words every day replacing old "offensive ones" who replaced other offensive words before. Everyone treats you like a billion dollar vase. It's like being in a cult.

Nah mate, I'd prefer a new house to be the ruling monarchs, none directly related to any of the current ones. They have to be Scandinavian as fuck though, no Frenchies.

That's very sad, Sven. I don't even know if I should travel there anymore.

can somebody please give me a translation for whatever gay reasons hes giving for fucking trees

:^)

He is a christian. He says god says it's OK.

No joke...

nope nope nope

jesus fuck i dont want to believe you

i am so fucking done with this religion

>My country is run by self-hating leftists and women hungry for immigrant cock. And Swedes will be a minority within the next decades.

>B-but atleast we won..more h-hockey games then our neughbour..h-haha

You are also the rape capital of the west.
Do you want a medal for it?

Not to burst your bubble but, aren't Swedes migrating to Norway? I don't blame them though. Norway seems like a nice place. Especially with those rabid leftists in Sweden.

what an edgelord of a teacher

Where do you meet these people, I literally never met a tumblr tier person in my life. Once had sex with a leftist grill after she talked how she hated SD, I told her I was SD, she questioned me, I explained my stances then we had really great sex.

hang in there, swebro :(

Well duh, you work in a school, ofcourse everyone is dumb. No brainiacs become teachers.

I have quite the opposite experience working as a lobbyist and tax lawyer.

Mostly young ethnic swedes moving to Norway for a few years to work but it often ends in them staying. It is a lot better pay in Norway and easier to get jobs.
Swedish youth also used to have a reputation of being more hardworking than norwegian youth, not sure how that is today.