Why’d you stop skating user?

Why’d you stop skating user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0OjqU5z78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spinal surgery

Got lazy. Girlfriend. I still miss skating all day with my bros. Skate fag for over 10 years.

My area doesn't have a scene and Tony hawks games is dead.

snapped board after firs kickflip. i was obese, 2 years skatin

It’s never too late to go again

true just did my first ollie in years

ra. I hurt all the time and skating makes it worse. I still do every week or two but I'm drifting away from it.

got a car

I miss skating soooooo much.

I'm 38. Been skating since I was in the 7th grade. I had to stop about a year ago because I got too sick to go. It is seriously the worst part of being sick.

I can relate, my knee has been going bad for years

>Kept tearing ligaments in my left ankle... rolled it so many times (did it again last weekend drunk bike riding).
>Depression sucked the fun out of everything.
>Got older, more lazy.

I was fucking good too.
I could switch hardflip 8 times out of 10.
Loved nollie tre flips too.
I still watch SLS Street League... not skated for like several years though, maybe 2011 or some shit.

Im 30 years old now, i dont have the energy i used to have. Plus my daughter pretty much takes up all of my time.

too fat if Sup Forums stands on its feet its ankles will break. Also if t hey can manage to get on the board they will break the board.

you tried

because i got lazy and decided going to the bar and getting fucked up seemed more fun. thats stupid too because i had already been skating for 10 years and got pretty good. not like sponsor good but best kid on the block kind of good. lots of techy tricks and good high ollies. now im 44. that was stupid. should i get a longboard and just turn into skatedad? better than walking.

get a real board with some ricta clouds. be the cool dad that sometimes pops an ollie to show off to the kiddos

ive still got a setup. its just one of those powell blanks but its nice. i feel kind of cheated because when i stopped skating, the golden age of concrete parks were experiencing now hadn't been built yet. i skated half of the 1980s, the entire 1990s and probably quit some time in 2001. i still snowboard though. shrug...

Busted knees.

Post it

tore my groin muscle aka my gooch.

used to have this terrible pain right between my asshole and nutsack whenever I jumped off stuff and never knew exactly what it was till I got older.

still day dream about skateboarding though as a close friend of mine went pro recently. Vinnie banh

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0OjqU5z78

i thought all the kids use scooters today

still skate rob Santa Cruz

I was skating for a while then one year the winter was really brutal and I just didn't want to go skate. I then got a penny board in like 2013 and used that to go everywhere. I'd if that still counts as "skating" but yeah.