Why is this ok?

Why is this ok?

Why is it not?

Because it give you and me and the little shaver suckling at his mamma's teat pleasant mammarys

its called marketing faggot

it worked

If I get b& for posting this here but fb is cool with it I’ll be pissed

Oh I understand, they are trying to keep the titties up, by living upside down, then the titties fall back up, after they fell down. And the kid is only to prove that upright tits are capaboobylol of producing boobylicious children snackbar lapdances.

But maybe I have misunderstood.

/thread

A child eating.... This is wrong how?

Well that kid is a little too old to be breast feeding...

>context

What is sexual is decided by the viewer, not the subject

White...

It'd be fine if that were a baby. Kid's like 2 1/2 to 3 years old though, way too old to still be breastfeeding.

Because my dick likes it.

33-50% of women are aroused by breastfeeding
As many as 25% orgasm while breastfeeding
It's sexual and shouldn't be done in public

Isn’t it child exploitation? Like this kid is gonna grow up and see that thousands of people watched her sucking titties as a 3 year old and many people probably spilled their seed on the dusty ground to it

That's the dumbest shit I've heard all day.

That's some high-quality retardation

I don't care if it's sexual it's alright cause kids get hungry and you're just a homo

Ha I’ve actually read something similar...

Because it’s dangerous. Imagine her losing the balance and fall down on her kid. That could seriously hurt the girl.

Came into this thread just to call you a retard

Incest prevents cancer deathfag

Cause she fucking does it for getting attention and she doesnt care about her baby cause she can fallow on him, just for getting FUCKING attention

*she can fall

Honestly I’ve been coming here for 13 years and I’m just happy to make a thread with more than 2 replies that aren’t ‘sage’

You know, you're right. I want looking at the big picture.

What difference does it make if she breast feeds her child sitting upright or upside down on her hands. If anything she must be a good woman to be able to multi-task like that. Being both a Yoga practitioner and a good mother. I like Yoga, it's great for the mind, body and soul. Helps to increase flexibility and allow better blood flow through the body as well as relieve tension and stress.