My gf regularly goes to the gym with 5 to 6 males and they use the mixed changing rooms...

My gf regularly goes to the gym with 5 to 6 males and they use the mixed changing rooms. I'm sure they've all seen her totally naked before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OQl89ewXvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck gym has mixed changing rooms

you're getting cucked.

It's a private gym and spa. I know the hot tub area is all naked and I know she's been in there before.

What's that involve?

Sounds like a swingers club

I don't think so. But she has been shaving her pussy bald lately as she said most women do in there now.

not that other guy but hes right this totally sounds like a swingers club

There's a reason why its regularly and with five or six males

I'm sure it's not. But you don't know what happens behind closed doors. I dread to think what could of happened in there now.

Do you think 1 or 2 could be fucking her?

Get a new gf. She's already on the market browsing for some new dick, and I wouldn't be surprised if she already tested out the new model.

I don't know how guys let their girls do shit like this. My gf knows if she pulls anything remotely like this I'll kill her.

How many dicks have you sucked? Honestly.

I hope your wrong. But I do let her do what she wants.

I want to be wrong because I love you stupid.

You were wronged by a faggot at 15. I ain't him.

>5 or 6
She's getting more sausage than Italian restaurant

They are fucking her behind your back.

Could be so right

Not all at once. Please noooooooo.

Glad. Honest.

She does come home late and exhausted

I'm definitely not wrong, as a guy who does not have this problem. Women are very predictable, and it sounds like you gave her too much wiggle-room in the relationship. Why would she respect a relationship without boundaries? What's keeping her loyal?

Meh, I'm not one to say but you are better than the situation and you deserve better from your life

I hope this is cuck fan fiction. I hope no man is this dumb.

Damn your right I have.

I'm not sure.

Kind of obvious based on your demeanor, man. I'm sorry to say this, but you allowed yourself to be cucked. You should learn control your women.

Why aren't you going to the gym with your GF? Are you a fatty?

>let her do what she wants

No.

What does cucked mean?

It means your gf is fucking other dudes behind you back. Which she is.

cuck go be a fag somewhere else

Kek. You can't possibly be this dumb. You've allowed your woman to fuck other men regardless of her relationship with you. That's what a cuck is.

Omg I hope not. They may all of tried to fuck her at the same time too.

You're getting cucked

OK I get the message they are all fucking her.

Are you sure you're not enjoying this shit deep down, and it turns you on that she's the official gym cum dump?

Look for the warning signs next time man
Coming home late, immediately getting in the shower after returning home, lock screen or private mode text messages, texts hidden from the main screen, bringing phone into the bathroom/shower, unwillingness for sexual relations, and texting while you are doing things with her that ordinarily she gives you her attention.
Got a thot bro. Throw her back and reroll a new one.

Seems like it

Get thread?

I'm thinking back now of the guys she could of fucked. Even friends of mine.

Get like OPs gf getting the dick

Log into her fb and find out. Stupid thots leave evidence, especially if you're as trusting as you seem to be.

Itt, op's gf isn't fucking any of her gym buddies, op confronts her and it ruins his relationship/life.

ITT: OP is slowly discovering that he's a cuck and he's about to pimp out the GF for change and fast food coupons.

37 cocks

youtube.com/watch?v=1OQl89ewXvc

She could of fucked loads more men.

Is that her?

I recognize that tattoo from the hot tub.

dude, sorry, she told us she was single.

>shaving her pussy bald
Yeah, she is fucking one or more people at the gym.
Women dont go from hairy with a bf to magically bald for their bf. She didnt do it "cause other women did it". Shes fucking other people.
You're a cuck now.
Tell her to stop or fuck off

Funny dude.

I regularly go to a gym that has mixed sex change rooms. Us guys aren't really that interested in checking out the girls. We're there to train. Occasionally you'll get some beta neck-beard that comes in just to perve, but it's pretty rare.

I've seen her at the hot tub, too. She says she's single. She even tried to touch other dudes, even my own penis. Face it. She's a slut.

Shit bro. You're cucked. Gtfo of that relationship or your mom dies in her sleep. Now that you read this, you'll subconsciously do things to lead up to her drying in her sleep if you don't gtfo of that relationship.

Most likely bait but...

>gf
Yeah, about that…

Who cares. No body in their right mind would touch your girlfriend. Quit thinking she’s something she’s clearly not.

>tattoos/10
Would not touch

thats a dude