Today, we are going to save Pajeet from orbit around the Moon

Today, we are going to save Pajeet from orbit around the Moon.

We will be using an Indian Pajeet-Compatible recovery module, Pepe-1.

Does it have a lavatory

make sure he doesnt try to shit out of the airlock

Here is Pajeet's current orbit.

>estimated inclination
i am pretty sure that you have the absolute value for pajeets orbital inclination already. why estimate?

Pajeet's don't use toilets anyways, they shit on the streets or in their space suits. Here is Pepe-1, completed.

I couldn't find the information.

We have liftoff.

Floating shit would be a motherfucker

It's starting to heat up. Also note that this spacecraft is unmanned and is being piloted remotely.

Stage 1 separation complete. We've made it to space. Still on a suborbital trajectory. Need to do an orbital injection burn.

Orbital burn. Good look at the Pepe-1

>20,000$ mun orbiter
Somethings not right.

African child slave labor really cuts costs

Ok because I can barely get a capsule into low Kerbal orbit with 19,000$. Then again it's a tourist capsule and weighs 3X as much but still.

god fucking dammit. I've made it a whole 2 weeks without playing this game and now you fucks start a thread about it and I've got cravings again.

yeah I reinstalled. I sunk in about 800 hours into this game.

Sorry for the wait. Mission control was busy sending up some maneuvers to get into moon orbit.

Lunar injection burn in progress. Clean stage 2 separation.

Burning in the retrograde direction in order to lower our eccentricity so we are in a stable orbit around the Moon.

now comes the hard part.

You mean the easy part? Matching orbits with the Pajeet.

Pajeet's pod is in sight.

I always had trouble matching orbits. It's the one thing I always had to have Mechjeb do.

I use mechjeb for just about everything, but I don't ever use mechjeb until i fully understand something and know how to do it manually first.

A close up of the Pajeet's pod.

Also, I definitely use mechjeb to do rendezvous, because it can get a lot closer than I can by fiddle fucking around with the maneuver nodes.

Pajeet must conduct an EVA due to the lack of pajeet compatible docking ports.