India is only 7.45 times bigger than Sweden

India is only 7.45 times bigger than Sweden

Sweden's population is only 10 million, but could easily support a population of 150-200 million people

Only 160,000 asylum seekers arrived last year...

>Sweden's population is only 10 million, but could easily support a population of 150-200 million people
Kekest of keks, How would we produce enough food for that much people let alone build housing for that many?
I mean Sweden is one of the coldest nations on the planet so you gotta fix that problem first m8

I agree with this

Yeah because all those people crammed into festering slums are making so much value for India

You know how much arable land India has compared to Sweden?
You know how much housing Sweden can afford?

Landmass is not the only concern when considering how many people a country can hold, you literal retard.

>How would we produce enough food for that much people

You could always feed them your favorite dish: muslim dick.

>mfw our prime minister literally said this

if so many people could live in Sweden, they certainly would

It's no coincidence that the most populated countries in the world are the ones that can sustain the biggest populations(aka more arable land)

Genetically modified foods will feed everyone.

Op are you trying to be funny or are you literally an autistic faggot? If this it's bantz, it's shit at best. Imo Norway could support 65 million Africans with all that oil money. How about we ship them over to you lot?

Kek

post video, i need a laugh
gmo cause cancer and tumors, not to mention the awful soil effects

really makes you think

India has a lot of flat land. Sweden is literally a giant mountain.

I always thought shit skins hated the cold. I guess they will do anything for a chance at a white women.

>but could easily support a population of 150-200 million people

Resources are not about physical space.

We could put all poo-in-loos in the world on a small island in indonesia. We can stack them on top of each other.

Physical space is not and has never been the issue you fucking retard.

no video, but
>–What does "enough" mean? Is Sweden full? Scandinavia full? Are we too many people? We are 25 million people who live in scandinavia. I often fly over the Swedish countryside and I advise others to do so. There are infinite fields and forests. There's more space than you can imagine. Those who say this country is full will have to tell me where it's full.

Ok, so it's not full. Happy?

The issue is I don't want any fuckign mongroid nig nog fuckign shit skin coons in my country. I will rise up and fuckign slay the lot of these fuckgi nsavages, just give us a GUN YOU CUNTS.

First worlders need lebensraum you cuck.

If you love pooland so much why don't to you go live there.

Sweden would be Bangladesh if it tried to be like India

This wouldn't work. It's really hard to poop in the street when it's freezing outside.

Yes, I'm sure Sweden's social safety is capable of supporting millions of unskilled laborers, many of which are illiterate in their own language. There definitely won't be any problems with a sudden increase in population claiming benefits without a corresponding increase in tax revenue.

Yes we can. With hope and change.
We can overcome.

The creation of designated shitting streets in Sweden would permanently raise the average temperature there. The problem solves itself.

>Sweden's population is only 10 million, but could easily support a population of 150-200 million people

Norwegian education