/cum/

Your typical cum post edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_Hl6Rlk2c
quora.com/How-much-on-average-does-a-Siamese-cat-cost
youtube.com/watch?v=i24yV_odFPY
youtube.com/watch?v=We1I4iulqC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did actually get deleted because of what he said?

Hahah everytime America BTFO

canada or mexico anime

who wins second place

neighbor tried to commit suicide about half an hour ago

i said i would stop posting that gook and i haven't been.

bad on me.

jesus, did you know him well?

Fuck off leaf

Canada

Canada makes the worlds best anime

wtf you talking about?

sup 'groids

Worry not citizen

i spa-post cute korean girls on /cum/ and other people here get mad at me sometimes.

very good post

More like before and after Korean surgeons

Who even cares if they were ugly before, that;s why surgery exists

the reason i like koreans is because in high school i crushed super hard on this one korean girl.

Defending burgers is a thankless task

not really, there is a nice couple with 2 kids that are my neighbors but their 16 year old niece from mississippi came and lived with them for about 6 months ago after her parents sent her to alabama because she was in the wrong crowd there and was dating a "bad" boyfriend.
Saw them and the girl yesterday after they walked downtown to get popsicles together.
Only found out after there were 2 cops, 1 firetruck and 1 ambulance outside. Think she is going to make it though as the aunt accompanied her in the ambulance, not positive though

>Who even cares if they were ugly before, that;s why surgery exists

>the STATE of canadian values

Thank God I never half to see another ugly yellow skinned asian again!

stop bullying.

look! butts.

>Implying they don't look better with all that surgery

whats the over under on me having a seizure while i sleep
whats the over under on my pissing my pants

john k is the only man who can redeem leaf toons

>implying it matters when theyre 96% plastic and silicon

This, I hate seeing Asian-looking Asians

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_Hl6Rlk2c

>I don't find asian girls attracti-

>I like asians
>just not they way they look

Exactly, thank God for these surgeons fixing Asian women :^)

she looked better before

her before pics weren't that bad

Canadian TV is good.

>Implying you don't own a plastic flesh light

I dont, and I never will

Clearly you can't appreciate the beauty of these women please consult to understand what a slant should look like :^)

my trips don't lie son

ill post chinese girls until this all blows over

Unironically nothing wrong with the left. I actually prefer it to the right.
t. no yellow fever

ah your goofposting

Left looked better except maybe her eye looked a bit lazy? That could've been fixed easy without the rest.

honestly my yellow fever isn't because of how they look, more about their personality so your plastic arguments dont work

That's kinda the point...

The point is to make women look worse? Illiterate leaf probably thinks I said that she looks better after.

>Corner Gas
My mum loved this show lmao

>Why you no buy me Prada purse!?
>Why my sister Ling white bf buy her jewellery!?
>Why he get promotion while you are lazy at home!?

>tfw Americans don't understand sarcasm

My friend had a gook girlfriend and she acted like this to him. Thank fuck he finally threw her out.

REQUIRE a finnish gf

you have a really negative view on women

>mfw leafs are dumb NIGGERS who suck DOG DICK

stop yellowposting please

ok

Need me some Asian pussy tbqh.

My dog sucks MY cock actually

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this t.b.h.

>Comey btfo Hillary and Loretta Lynch again at that congressional hearing thing
Quite the man this Comey fellow heeming Trump and Clinton alike, who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

the going price is about $200
quora.com/How-much-on-average-does-a-Siamese-cat-cost

his mistake was trying take on the God Emperor

Cute girl. I wanna smoke weed with her and pretend to enjoy the Reddit shows she watches on Netflix.

can someone tldr the recent comey shit... pleaseeee :3

Drumpf was told he was not under investigation
McCain is senile
Comey leaked shit himself
It was fucking nothing

Just watch the Oliver Stone movie starring Tom Hanks about it that will come out in a few years.

>congress asks Comey a bunch of useless questions about drumpf and shillary
>Comey responds saying " Oh lordy I now have a multi million dollar book deal to write about some boring shit that will be inconsequential in just a year"

You forgot the part where he said he re-opened the investigation into Hillary because Loretta Lynch told him not to.

>be american
>be awesome

You should know that sarcasm is really quite difficult to successfully convey all the time in a text format on a Bruneian bongo aficionado congress such as this.

me hungy

The "forgot to turn in a project worth a significant part of my grade" nightmares aren't going to go away even after I graduate are they?

Just change into "forgot to turn in an important report to Mr. Shekelstein" nightmares

going to bed guys
night
youtube.com/watch?v=i24yV_odFPY

I still get nightmares where I realize that I've missed every single day of an important class that I need to pass or else I can't graduate and I finished college years ago

Good night

too early

stay with me

life is calling me :k
youtube.com/watch?v=We1I4iulqC8
my eyes will close and this past day will not come again for a trillion, trillion years.

"Computer, run program Barclay Alpha-Gamma 14, Lively /cum/ thread."
"Engage"

Suh

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

*steals your chinese girlfriend*

"computer, run program 1990s" ;_;

we all could have been born a millennia apart. as different species. or a century apart. as different nationalities. or at the same time, but on the other side of the galaxy, or even the universe. but here we are, all together locked in this infinite loop with each other. when someone says you are locked in with the people around you, and that you have to fit somewhere, it means something. we are forever locked together, repeating the same motions and thoughts for as long as we will ever realize or know

Computer, run Tinnitus Relief 256.
Engage.

back off she 's mine

temporary relief: cup your hands over your ears, resting your fingers on the back of your neck. with some force, drum your fingers on the back of your neck for 15+ seconds.

diluted hydrogen peroxide in the ear, ezpz
>or was that for ear infections?
Either way it'll do something.

most of my nightmares involve finding out everyone hates me and being mocked or some variation but this doesn't happen irl

[90's engaged]

IT CANT BE A MINT CONDITION ROOKIE CARD IF IT WAS IN YOUR ASS, YOU WHORE

>nightmares involve finding out everyone hates me
I've had those before
>everyone is normal at first
>then extremely and unyieldingly hostile

Oh, yeah, nearly forgot about that tbqh.
hmm yes I have some ear drops somewhere, too

The Great Basin is the best part of the USA.

Refute this.

>had a dream where my family and I were being harassed by a giant grizzly bear
>go outside to get something from my car
>it's night
>hear growling in the darkness
>get my stuff and head back inside quickly
>look out the windows and there's a fuckhuge pissed off grizzly trying to get inside
>no idea why
>scared shitless entire dream
there are no grizzlies in the forest around my house