Daily reminder that if you own a squire or a epiphone you are a poorfag and should kill yourself

Daily reminder that if you own a squire or a epiphone you are a poorfag and should kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gl9HPVLQm8
vocaroo.com/i/s103MkkHH8RO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he's never played a squier vintage modified

i have and they're fucking trash if you're dont have a fender just kill yourself

I have 3 Fenders. Still love the VM Jaguar. Just because a guitar doesn't have a particular logo on the headstock and doesn't cost a lot of money doesn't mean it's bad. A good player can make a fucking First Act sound amazing.

Sometimes I forget Sup Forums is filled with children

Let the poor people be happy.
Why would they want to be in debt over a guitar.
I'd rather be able to have a stable income thx.

Wtf is that godawful finish? This the only one you could afford? Or you actually chose this? Fuck if I was gonna splash out and buy a Les I'd at least get good looking one. Bet can't play none either!!!...Any fag harping on about gear must haves is a fucking nerd that can't play for sure

Yeah VMs fuck, but saying you can make a First Act sound good is pushing it

sometimes i forget Sup Forums is filled with idiots who fall for the bait

Nothing wrong with Epiphones top of the line stuff.

What about a Yamaha

>1318 + 700
>not having a squire of thine own
Out of my way, peasant.

If you amp doesn't say Marshall on it you should kill yourself.

implying marshalls are good anymore ok kid

I got a Fender because I'm not a hobo

salty bcuz you're the poorfag

I guess you're too much of a poorfag to buy vintage.

>not playing a tele

Fuck yeah. Ive got an epiphone joe pass hollowbody playing through a fender super champ. Amazing setup.

Yamaha rules. I got acoustic f310 and recently got used pacifica 604w. Pacifica is fucking awesome. Top line stuff for not too much cash

Agreed

All I have left is a Mexican Strat from the 90's these days. Got divorced and had to sell my Gretsch Anniversary. Don't play as much these days but I do still miss it.

I have a 1984 Mesa Boogie Mark IIc+ that I swapped some capacitors out on so that it can run EL34s instead of 6L6s. I also have an Orange rockerverb 60/100 combo that I run through an old Acoustic 4x12 cab from the early 80s. Shit sounds amazing.

Fuck meme marshalls, might as well go buy a harley too, you boomer-larper fag

why did you use my guitar for evil. I haven't posted that pic in months how do you have this???

Friedman fucking smokes Marshall any day

I just bought my boy a 3/4 Yamaha, wish I could play but 20 years working concrete have destroyed my hands

I own a 1965 fender mustang all original in red so fuck off fag and I got it for free from someone who thought it was broken

and I own a 1957 Gibson that looks like your OP I just don't know much about that one

its not his he just stole my pic from a guitar thread. its a 50's tribute studio its not even an expensive guitar pretty small brain on OP's part XD

mustangs are shit guitars, though, user. literally the only good thing about them is their bridge, which helps fix intonation problems when you put it on a jazzmaster or jaguar

its a 2016 standard and its mine not your retard

Honestly never realized so many people hated Squire/Epiphone. I've had a high end Epi Les Paul for a while and never once had anyone say anything against it. That being said, I think Squire especially makes some very low quality guitars, even their more expensive ones are of lesser quality than Epi's of the same range.

Feels bad man. Have you tried lap guitar that you can play with slide... or bottle xD

And yeah. Nice trips dude

it feels good to own a real gibson

yeah but post something of you playing your ''exoensive'' guitar rn on vocaroo or its just talk bro

itt guys who wont post themselves playing live

this.

mesa boogie for me. dual rectifier.

Just don't drop it

gr8 b8 m8. i r8 8/8

Enjoy being out of tune forever

No, that's a good idea. Maybe in a year or two I can get ahead and try it

I have a friend who went out and dropped $3,500 on a vintage Les Paul, and he doesn't ever even play it. When I asked him why he bought it, he told me "You know, if someone walks into your house and sees a Les Paul hanging on your wall, they think 'Man, that guy really kills on guitar.'"

A real musician can make any instrument sound like $1,000

We can post playing if you want
Check you this gay ass shred:
vocaroo.com/i/s0gl9HPVLQm8

Go for it dude \m/

Or you own one because you're a noob. Which is good enough reason.

Snob.

Same here!, dif amp tho

I don't do brand loyalty so much, and I've burned through my fair share of Gibsons, Fenders, Guilds, and Gretches, but to this day the best performing guitar I've ever used in the studio has been a partscaster with a basic squier body and some upgraded Dimarzio pickups with a Warmoth neck. The whole guitar probably cost less than $250 in parts.

which ESP-LTD guitar is that? EC-500?

Daily reminder that a guitar made in America and a guitar made in Japan are made by the same fucking CNC machine.

Tell your parents to stop giving you money just for being alive. How are those hand me down used cars from your family? Fuckin' kek. You are the worst type of people.

Ec1000

lul thats not you tho

There's more to quality than body shape. American and Japanese tend to be high quality anyway, it's Chinese and Indonesian shit that's usually iffy

Why did you take your cover off of your bridge pickup? You realize that doesn't actually change the tone right, you fucking snob? And what's up with your disgusting carpet? Couldn't afford anything aside from shit-brown shag?

Ibanez GIO is the best budget guitar line.

You can believe that if it makes you feel better.
I mean it's not really all that impressive anyway, just your standard legato, alt-pick, and sweeps you'd find at your local guitar center

I have a fender weee

vocaroo.com/i/s103MkkHH8RO

Daily reminder that if you own a gibson or a fender and you can't play for shit, you're a poser.

Reminder that Gibson makes trash guitars, and didn't even have the decency to have a resurgence of quality like Fender.

You play guitar, you fucking poorfag? Couldn't afford a proper Bosendorpher Concert Grand piano?

Kek

-OP says squiers are for poorfags
-Owns cheap trash SUPRO amp

I like guitar to be honest

I'm sure your dad-band requires only the finest of mid-life crisis instruments

/thread

both gibson and fender are shit. They are all made the same and price is totally arbitrary.
No reason MIA fender or Gibson should cost 4x what MIM costs.. They are made in million units, the human labor is insignificant part in manufacturing cost because it is highly automatized (engineer-fag here, i have experience setting up productions in china and in EU, often china is more expensive than making things in east EU for example).

One of the last REAL guitars, that are properly engineered, unfortunately hard to find these days.

>being a Gibson fag

Enjoy your fixed neck faggot. Once that thing bows you're fucked out of a $500+ Guitar. Be logical

>not running Orange.

You're a bitch

Couldn’t agree more.

If we are going to nitpick, gibson is more shit because they have no quality control, they did not update the design in 50 years, they are only drinking the nostalgia coolaid, and they treat their workers like shit.
I have seen better finish on some table legs, then on gibson.
Strats at least do not break as much, and are usually ok quality, but their overpriced amps with absolute SHIT design, that was not updated EVER, selling for 1000s of dollars only because of the weapon grade marketing bullshit they manage to disseminate so effectively.

Strandberg
Ibanez
Aristides
Skervessen
Ormsby

Not in that order

I see we have a fellow purveyor of meme machines over here

learn to strech the strings noob.

that goes for any guitar

>she

That collection.....

Absolute diamonds.

I got an Ibanez 7-string guitar get owned

Both Gibson and Fender suck?
If Gibson sucked why would nearly every good metal guitarist use them? Sure their new guitars are made cheaply, but it doesn't mean they always sucked.

Daily reminder that OP is a fag!

Bump

Single cutaway>Double cutaway

Pic related is the only reasonable exception

What is your reasoning behind that, besides aesthetics?

No reasoning, just aesthetics

fight me poorfags

>insults cheaper gear
>posts studio les paul

Nigger please..

Nice guitars, but ridiculously overpriced.

>thinking marshalls are jimmy page and slash hotrods out of the box
>thinking a stock marshall sounds good.

>Rickenbacker
Fuck man, my granddad used to own one and that was genuinely one of the nicest semi-hollow guitars I've played.

Fuck your squiers and studio les pauls...

Jack White likes to perform with a cheap guitar just because. Sounds pretty good.

Every owned a Thunderbird? Fuck off vainfag

true. i paid 1800 for it new.. which is a good market price but still stupid expensive. i run it through a Vox ac30.. which is also stupid expensive.

>a epiphone
>a e
>a

OP's grasp on English, ladies and gentlemen.

I just spit cavier all over eliza. Topkek friend

Oh wise one, please bestow upon us your knowledge of this custom wiring that you're clearly well versed in and not just talking out of your ass about.

your granddad had stellar taste. the gibson es 335 is no slouch either.

im not well versed in wiring.. but if you knew how to read you would know that the marshalls you hear from your favorite classic rock and metal bands are all one of a kinds. and if youve ever been to a guitar shop and compared a marshall head to a fender, peavey, or vox youd know that they barley sound better than a solid state.

have you played a first act custom shop??????

well mine is real from the 50's it was my dads he was in a band and the mustang is good it was what I learned on