Advice thread

>Advice thread.

No sugar coating, no bullshit, honest advice.
If you need to be told you're a dumbass and someone to listen, you came to the right thread.
Be it just to vent, or wanting advice on what you could do to get your shit together, I'm here for you.

Come on Sup Forumsrothers, lets drink the night and pain away.

I want to know how to meal prep but on a budget

You should start buy buying basic staple food, such as rice and potatoes.
Those are ALWAYS cheap, and easy to cook if you aren't very skillful with cooking.
Rice can be mixed with almost anything.
Sauce, meats, vegetables and so on.
Have you planned any shopping list so far?

Did a little looking into it since I wanna bulk. Rice (maybe brown rice over white rice) chicken, frozen fruits and veggies, oatmeal for breakfast and that's about all I have atm. I also need to get meal prep containers so there's that

what's the cheapest and generally best method of killing yourself now that the douchebags who own the helium companies started adding oxygen to their fucking tanks

This girl I've liked for a long time planned a date with me today, we've planned this for 2 weeks, today she told me she's busy with stuff but she'll tell me when she's done, this was at 11:00 a.m. so I wait all day doing nothing just waiting. She still hasn't said anything to me and it's 9:00 p.m., how should i handle this!

Mmh.. I'm not much into the /fit/ area sadly, lets see...
You should start with learning a bit of cooking, otherwise you'll end up getting sick (mentally) of eating the same dishes ober and over again, probably would come in handy to get some canned goods amd add pasta based dishes into the meals.
As I said in the op, that's a dumb ass choice, I could help you, but not without you telling me your reasons first.

piss people off at some shady place. Tell them to pull the gun and blast you in the head
She might've left you on read and is wasting your time. Did you remind her?

Easy, you're stressing too much about it.
Did she gave you a specific reason or she simply dismissed you?

I'll make sure to change up meats and how I season them every week. No worries. Canned goods is something I'm trying to stay away from unless it's corn. Then I could give that a try. Pasta huh? Carbs is pretty important

Pissing people off wouldn't come without a good beating beforehand, and most likely being left half-dead ditched in a alley.
Yup, and if you really want to go the extra mile, might as well buy a sack of flour, yeast, and bake batches of bread, also, don't forget that oils always comes in handy, sunflower oil is good enough and does the trick, might not be the healthiest thing in the world, but it's fairly cheaper than olive oil.
Do you live in a house or an apartment? You could get some potted plants to grow something as well.

I'm stressing out because I can't help someone.
I think my only choice is to stop caring. Its draining me.
Should I keep trying to help them, or just give up?

Oh man. You want me to make pasta myself. Isn't it hard to do? Cause the kneading but the making sure it's the right shape, texture and all. House

Monday I ask her friday or saturday, she says I'll see

Thursday same question same response

Friday are we hanging out today no response

Saturday I ask her are we hanging out today she says probably I have work I gotta do but it won't take me long, I ask her to tell me when she's done she responds "Okay!"

Care to elaborate, user?
When it comes to taking decisions such as this, putting things on a balance might help, so what happened?
Not talking about pasta you dummy, bread!
She's likely to be wasting your time, you said you like her a lot, but when people can't make time for you you shouldn't sacrifice yourself for them, good relationships sprout of the act of giving and recieving, not simply taking.
My advice is that you try to detach yourself from her and go on about your life until you find someone more appropiate, yes it may hurt and you'll likely still think about her from time to time but it would be for the best.

identity theft fuck off chode

Anyone got any recommendations for alternative rock artists that sound like this album?

The person I love moved on without me and in a way I'm happy for her because I see her happy but I don't know how to move on.

Good advise!

Monday he woke up and hated life
Drank until Wednesday and left his wife
Thursday through Saturday lost everything
Woke up on Sunday miserable again.

I'm sentenced to permanently help others fix and move on with thier life while being broken myself.
I don't see it as a punishment however. I see it as an opportunity to fix myself.
If I can help others, maybe they can in turn help me.
There is a chance this way, whereas doing nothing has no chance at all.
I don't want to give away too many details.
Someone needs help. I want to help them.
I'm trying to help them, yet I don't think they want my help.
This is hurting me. I want to help, but I can't help if I'm not at my best.
My only options are to suffer while trying to save a lost cause, or move on, get better, and help others.

I'm sorry... What...?

It hurts to love and lose, yes.
Although a heartbreak could make you feel crippled, it's important to be able to let go of the past, that is no longer the reality of the present.
You should try to give yourself some closure, start worrying about yourself instead of how happy she may be, self improvement is the only thing that can help you, since you're the only one that can get himself out of that hole. If you do not want to move on, no one will be capable to make you do so.
Start by trying to close that chapter of your life.

Oh

Thank you, user.

I cant have fun without alcohol or weed

You see others suffer, and since you suffer as well you wish to atleast be able to relieve their pain instead of yours.
Although this is a noble goal, you're correct, if you aren't on your best shape, it is hard to help others giving your 100%.
Helping people feels good, and as a matter of fact, it even goes as far as to being therapeutic for some.
You shouldn't depend on others for your own happinnes, user, you have to become stronger for your own means.
How would others be able to rely on you if you are unable to hold yourself up currently?
Take your time, become strong enough to be able to help others through their hardship, I'm sure you would do a good job... probably.
A friend of mine glanced over the thread and was kind enough to remind me about beans! Add those to the list, can be cooked either in stews, or added to salads, or rice and such.
Also, canned goods, tuna.

Any friends or hobby?

You make threads now neo ;~;

*nep

Been having deppressing and murderful thoughts what should i do also how to get gf at age 20

I'm in the process of starting a business. I believe my friends are setting me back but don't want to be a dick and blow them off when i should be working

This is not a thread for socializing, please go to the apropiate thread

>You shouldn't depend on others for your own happinnes, user, you have to become stronger for your own means.

I've struggled with this problem all of my life. Not depending on others for happiness.
I've learned to do that, but in doing so I've learned that its not others that make me happy.
Its others being happy is what makes me happy.
So I constantly work on myself to be the best that I can possibly be. To make someone happy.
I've helped a lot of people. I know I'm capable of it. Its just when someone doesn't want my help it really hurts.
I know this started off as me asking for advice, or maybe an opinion, but now its just turning into me venting. Sorry...
Thanks for your time user.

You ignored me tho and haven't talked to me since November

I sip beer throughout the week and get high like every weekend

Hey, come on now, read the Op again.
Venting is allowed.
I know first-hand what it feels when someone does not wish to be helped, I am aware of how powerless and insignificant you feel when that happens.
Life is cruel, user, and sadly not everyone can be saved.
But it is those that you can lend a shoulder to that you should look after for, although, it is not a bad idea to still be available in case one of those people who lost their path change their mind.
Keep looking after your own people, and make sure they recieve the support they need.
I was a bit iffy at first but you seem a man with strong, rooted ideals. I'm sure you would be good helping others now.

Most people deny it but on the long run weed actually does start draining you.
Just like you, I'd be concerned on both of those.
Although personally I don't see anything morally/ethically wrong with drinking, it is true that anything on excess is harmful.
You could start by cutting the intake in half, drinkin once every 2 days, monday, wednesday, friday, and get baked on saturday and so on.
Both may be draining you and numbing you, preventing you to enjoy other stuff, and therefore, making things "less fun".

Tell them about what you need to take care of. If they're sincerely your friends, they'll respect your space and wait a while before getting a hold of you.
That, or they'll offer to help you out with whatever they can.
Run it off, or bike it off if you have it. Weather doesn't matter.

How do we fix Sup Forums?

I'm working on that, actually...
I have a few projects, if everything goes well I'll be around a bit more often.
I have a few things to deal with beforehand though.

>tfw Chad beat up my favorite orbiter to impress me
>While fucking Chad I realized I felt kinda sorry for my orbiter
What should I do

Sup.
Nice too see you!

Tell Chad to chill out I guess.
I doubt that situation can be improved much otherwise.
Hello, nice to see you too but, this isn't a thread to socialize, I'll just stick to do my thing.

Oh, I see... Venting is fine. I got distracted and forgot about that after venting. Whoops...
I just have to accept that I can't help them right now, but I have to make sure I'm available should the opportunity arise.
I'll lurk until the thread dies. Thanks again for your time.

Yes, as I said, not everyone can't be saved, mostly because some people simply do not wish to be saved, and you have to understand that.
Feel free to lurk or ask more if you'd like.

Ok.

Well, if thread dies, if you want to contact me, feel free to email me.

[email protected]