Cringe/autism thread

cringe/autism thread
truly uncomfortable edition

>found myself
Stop this.

For some reason, I read this is an Aussie accent. And instead of knife I heard K'noife, with the stressed k.

What's the pic of, user?

old but gold

Oh, that's unsettling.

I fucking love Sup Forums for all the wrong reasons

>Then I finished cooking for him in silence.
JUST

wow just wow

For mega cringe check out amazon reviews for le activist masks. Pic related.

That literary hurts.

>cringe
I lost

bump

bump

bump

oh god i looked and all of my keks

made worse by the fact that this was once me

still is (you) faggot

I do not get it. Is toast in the mouth an anime thing?

Wow, just wow

Libtard detected.

This is some whole nother level shit here

Fuck I am so glad that I grew up before the internet and nobody knew what aspergers was.

And also that some of my relatives are career criminals that I took social cues from so I was actually oblivious to most of my ridiculously cringey behavior because nobody would call me on it since I thought that it was perfectly ok to hurt people who annoyed me for the first quarter-century of my life.

One of the worst: trying to get my gf to fuck at a funeral and genuinely not understanding why she didn't want to.

B-but girls cans be anons

newfags

>Fuck I am so glad that I grew up before the internet and nobody knew what aspergers was.
> nobody knew what aspergers was.

I dunno, that's not really cringe. I've been in that circle before. I guess it can come in a lot of forms, for me it came in the form of a job I really hated doing. One that was so physically demanding it left me limping. Pushing and pulling loads up to 3,000 lbs by hand on a crap old pallet jack all day because the company owner swore he couldn't budget for a powered jack. "We're just barely keeping afloat. We'll probably have to close down soon as is."

And I believed him for about a year, all the while people told me how great a job I was doing and how I was the only one who had ever done it right, etc, etc... and they kind of create this sense of obligation in you. You feel guilty whenever you think about quitting or leaving, so that's how you end up walking in the circle, when in reality you could have just stopped at any time. You feel so stupid afterward, realizing that you were the cause of all that pain, but it's a good lesson you take away as well. You gain a sense of respect for yourself when you finally realize that you don't have to get taken for a ride like that.