/CHART/ HEART

damnation before the eternal carcass devours its young --- edition --- be nice and rec. the other thread fell off very quickly so lets all do better this time

white drugs - harlem

Drautran - Throne Of The Depths

The Arms of Someone New - Susan Sleepwalking
A Place to Bury Strangers - S/T (Although you may have heard it already)
Quickspace - Precious Falling

pan daijing - lack

leyland Kirby - we, so tired of the darkness in our lives

check out pavement

Leviathan Room - Ethos
Boa - The Race of a Thousand Camels

you have some really good taste friendo
i don't think i'm qualified enough to actually recommend you music

Clube da Esquina - Clube da Esquina

thanks for the recs on the last thread. akina nakamori reminds me of the song go away by strawberry switchblade, which i love
i'm listening to the big blood album now

Jesu - Opiate Sun
Brian Eno - Ambient 4

Venetian Snares - Rossz Csillag Allat Suzlettet
Deepchord presents Echospace - Liumin

Melt Banana - Fetch

welcome to die

Ufomammut noice

hey friends & cuties

holy shit someone else listens to The Drums on here

You have really good taste.
Jim O'Rourke - Eureka
Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

klf - chill out
2814 - birth of a new day

I don't feel that I'm qualified to give you guys any recs.

depressive, rustic picnics with no blankets in unknown places, women in black clothes, strong black eyeliner, small bedroom, stuffy claustrophobia, almost paranoid, craves atmosphere

wide-ranging spaces, up in the mountains or the endless fields, eternal problem of living amidst pastoral or urban, walking on autumn leaves, a train passes, snowflakes in flowers, common sensical, a great memory and the lost innocence of childhood

the agonies of being alone, conciliatory music, conciliatory ambiance, product of the century, cosmopolitan but alone, wants new sensations, sensuality locked but ready to explode

the discreet eccentric, the potential alcoholic, unabashedly timid, qualities not known are the strongest ones, cityscape and boredom, still young

pre-mystic, nocturnal contemplative, damask of leaves in the night, search for aesthetic truth not the intellectual one, languorous not lazy, smoke, stars, rivers

the benefits of a good education! the art! the squares! car trips through unknown lands! earthy yet celestial, strange adaptability, life that has the potential to be very colorful

brought up on middle-class cliches, what is music? the summer and winter guitars, the springtime and autumnal drums, death, departure, the world never stops talking and neither do these albums, acne and earphones

shipping news- flies the fields
three mile pilot- chief assassin to the sinister
heavy vegetable- frisbee

wow you made a thoughtful post whats happened

bump

i bumped your mum

chart therads are a bore

thank you! i'll listen to both albums. i couldnt get much into kate bush aside from a few songs i really like, but i'll try again with this album, i haven't heard it much past the first 3 tracks i think. nice tacoma radar!! they're pretty unknown right? a friend who browses here showed them to me, wouldnt be surprised if he saw them on ur chart.
feel free to give me more recs!! my last.fm is chairmandor3 if u want to get a better idea of the music i know, but i dont use it anymore

as for recs i can give to u maybe lsd and the search of god? but u probably heard them already, hmm, try anything u dont know from my chart. i really love all of those albums

ohh please try me next

my temperature's rising

i swear ive seen this chart around for the past two years. we only agree exactly on 12 albums on RYM, so I don't have any hope for being able to offer up a rec you'd enjoy.
nice quads - what'd you think of Ken?

listening to it now for the third time. Difficult to make a proper judgement but I can confidently say it's better than PS. He's lost nothing of his lyrical verve. Some great moments (Rome, Sky's Grey, Ivory Coast). all I can say for now

parquet courts - human performance
corbin - ice boy
dimension 5 - transdimensional
gas - pop
circulation - colours
orchid - chaos is me
circle takes the square - as the roots undo
david bowie - hunky dory
pos - never better
kill the vultures - kill the vultures
deerhunter - microcastles
alvvays - alvvays
quaimoto - the unseen
daniel johnston - 1990
jay reatard - bloody visions
favorite chart so far
brand new - science fiction
parquet courts - human performance
afi - the art of drowning
eyedia and the abilities - by the throat

rec me ill rec you back

dude yesss
The Drums are incredibly underrated imho

what's the third album left to right bottom row?

liumin