Taylor Swift takes shits. Sometimes she takes big nasty shits that splatter and stink...

Taylor Swift takes shits. Sometimes she takes big nasty shits that splatter and stink. Sometimes Taylor Swift farts loudly while she shits. Taylor Swift shits on a daily basis.

fuckin dirty bitch

I knew she was a fucking skank

check out that flat ass! mmm tasty.

ok

Would you let her shit on you?

my question is if she uses a wet wipe after, or does she keep the shit stank up that asscrack after wiping with just paper?

Taylor, I told you to quit shitposting when you're drunk. Go have some water and go to bed.

Potential power couple.

Lies!!!

That's a lie and you know it

women dont shit you faggot

Every woman takes nasty shits once in a while.

The vast majority of modern women don't bother cleaning up properly. They don't even make attempts at being feminine on a daily basis. "Feminism" has rendered them masculine and repulsive.

So yes, Taylor Swift has the green apple splatters sometimes.

But she cleans up, waxes smooth, stays in shape, and dresses like a sexy but classy, feminine woman.

That makes her a rare woman in modern times.

Fucking Faggot, just hurry up and tip your fedora

You're ok with women being masculine slobs? Sounds like you're the faggot.

Don't. Please don't.

Next you'll be telling me that Lexi shits...

Ok, you are not just a fucking Faggot, but a virgin Faggot. I bet you have never touched pussy in your life, not that you will ever do anyway

Funny, accusing someone bemoaning the death of femininity in Western culture a faggot.

As Tay Swift's former toilet slave, I can confirm this. I miss the taste of her shits but Victoria Justice has some tasty shits in their own rights.

you shit often if you're a food addicted fat fuck

Victoria really enjoys a good ass blasting shit

i still love my girl tswift.

checked your trips satan, although shouldn't you be happy that Sodom and Gomorrah are being born again upon this earth?

If he ever gets a girl it will be a fucking ugly land whale, that will cuck him with niggers on top of that

>landwhale
>niggers will fuck her
math checks out, they sure do love their fat white women

Everyone shits, and if it bothers you or turns you off, you need to grow the fuck up and stop idolizing women and especially celebrities because they're just people too.

>projecting this hard

Really, not even if you have a magic fedora?

Not even if you stack your noggin three fedoras high, my friend.

Don't I know it. My tongue has had the blisters to prove it!

I'd fuck her till she shook like this

Of course you would. You're a straight male and she's a beautiful woman who puts effort into a feminine appearance and demeanor. You haven't settled for masculine goblin women like the other user.

Bitch please
Don't know what kind of whores you hang out with, but as user said above, not even a stack full of fedoras will get you laid

Then you're fortunate enough to live in an area where feminism hasn't turned all the women into masculine, aggressive Tumblrinas. Congratulations.

>Taylor Swift shits on a daily basis.
healthy girl

log off the fucking internet

source

Fart niggas be like...

Here is a pair of classy beauties just for you user

i would pay to smell

She strikes me more as someone who eats small meals and shits a few dried up pellets every 3-4 days.

>Taylor Swift takes shits with her flat ass. Sometimes she takes big nasty shits that splatter and stink from her 12 year old boy shaped butt. Sometimes Taylor Swift farts loudly while she shits out of an ass that resembles a sheet of plywood. Taylor Swift shits on a daily basis.

i bet she masturbates too. that whore

You've just proven my point. Look at what you posted and behold the modern Western woman. They would be livid at your body shaming them. After all, all shapes and sizes are beautiful and healthy, right? Taylor Swift is just skinny bitch who pukes up all her meals and isn't a "real woman", correct? After all, that's what feminism tells us.

that cannot feel good. that cannot. you really have to hate yourself to let go like this.

Or she eats mostly normally and stays thin with aderall and or cocaine.

Girls don't poo. It's all CGI.

Or she eats properly and exercises.

I know it's rare in America, but it's been known to happen.

>Taylor Swift shits on a daily basis.
I wish I was a daily basis.

This is incorrect. It is a proven fact that nobody shits except Andy Sixx.

You're really bitter for a guy who is completely undesirable both intellectually and physically in any country. Save up your minimum wage income and move to Thailand where they'll think you're middle-class. You won't need a visa, you'll just have to somehow manage the mental hurdles needed to get a passport.

This user gets it.

You make a great many assumptions for a homosexual posting on an anonymous image board that's been a laughable, shriveled shadow of its former self for the past 11 years.

Sniff it.

do you think razzle-dazzle female celebs have to go to a special wiping academy to specialize techniques with shit type and underwear type? cause i know for sure my shit wiping methods and those of my bros are nowhere near thorough enough to cut it in hollywood