My boyfriend dumped me cause my "nips are too brown" was he right?

My boyfriend dumped me cause my "nips are too brown" was he right?

yes

Timestamp please.
Are you asian? They are brown anyways.

No, but that piercing is disgusting x100.

Kek, not at all, but would be understandable if he dumped you for that shitty piercing

you have awesome nipples and tits, but that piercing is kinda weird.

Well such dark nipples suggest a pregnancy,.. not bad at all, but that piercing..... wtf have u been thinking doing that

This is the best kind of bait

Tattoo hearts over them

Can I have a boob job?
I love your nipples.
>all three of them

For me personally, yes, too brown. I prefer Asians but those with pink nips - Japanese, northern Chinese, some Koreans...

Replying to the neckbeard that is op

Is this girl Canadian?

Vag or gtfo

he dumpthe cherry for crap, sorry to tell you this but you have ZERO taste in man, i pretty darn sure he was a boy tho. cause men know better

He's a fag. They look great to me.

2nd post moar pix of tittays plz

They look tasty to me

100% a man wrote that fucking sentence

>way too brown nipples
>inconsistent aereola border
>small tits

I wouldn’t fuck you with a nigger’s dick

>this is most likely a bait thread, but whatever.

i'd say your boyfriend is a faggot.

post timestamp

>calls him a faggot
>takes one to know one

nigga, you don't need to be a faggot to understand faggotry.

it's common sense, not rocket science.

Judging by that fucking piercing and the fact that you're asking us about your nips he dumped you because you're too fucking insecure.

agreed.... i'd fuck the shit out of that

he dumped you for other reasons...he's just being a douche about your nipples.. so, don't go getting self-conscious about the color of your nipples. they're perfectly fine. :)

*disgusting^100

No, they are not brown in the slightest. But that metallic occlusion by your sternum is very off-putting.

I say they aren't brown enough!

This sounds like a completely fabricated story by some user that had the initial reaction of "those are really brown nipples", when seeing the image.

Who the cares about nipple color?? Pink or brown, I love them all. Only type of nipple I don't like are those tiny pencil eraser nipples with no areolas or tits with poorly defined areolas.

or nipples that are offset by about 50° inwards to where they almost face each other.

Cut it out Cuthbert

show more

no timestamp = fuck off

Thats stupid and on top of that we asian- we supposed to be that way.