What's the best way to murder somebody and get away with it?

What's the best way to murder somebody and get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/due-to-a-legal-loophole-theres-a-murder-zone-in-yellowstone-national-park/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What's the best way to murder somebody
kill them dead

gloves, get away car, hotel money and being able to choke someone from behind

stab them to death, then stab them back to life, then shoot them.

tell them no one likes them and maybe they will suicide

Honestly, just don't leave any obvious evidence. most murders aren't solved.

Old age and kindness. They’ll never expect it.

murder without motive

You're white.

Do it where jurisdiction doesn't apply.

nerdist.com/due-to-a-legal-loophole-theres-a-murder-zone-in-yellowstone-national-park/

Hot Fudge enema overdose.

Sneak away so nobody hears your footprints.

not one best way, it depends of a lot of things, but always no evidence and solid alibi

/thread

Probably make insulin soup, it wouldn't be traceable and would absolutely kill someone. All you need is a diabetic friend or be diabetic

Is it normal to fantasize about killing people almost every day? I like to imagine how I can take another person's life. I seem to find some comfort in the thought. Maybe I'm a psychopath.

you're just 12 don't worry

You don't grow out of it. You just eventually realise that everyone thinks this way unless they are naive about how the world works. What's difficult is getting people to work for you without threatening to kill them.

Old age is your friend... waiting for them to die naturally is the best way to kill someone. Just sit back and let time take its course, 70-80 years of waiting and I guarantee you they’ll die.

Don't get caught

Duh....

poison untraceable like a neurotoxin from a certain type of fish. if they have a drug problem even better make it look like an OD. For instance junkie asshole beats you on a deal and thinks your a punk let them think that then offer to get them high except lace the dope with a large amount of fent and wait for death.

Tell me more about your target OP i'll help you.

By being a massive faggot that sucks a lot of cocks.

a bottle of napalm through his bedroom window will do it.

Don't kill someone you know or to get revenge. When you kill. Do it for pure spite kill far from home. Like diffrent county or district. No loud means killing and stabbing go for vital spots like the throat. You could also kidnap make sure you have a spot planned out. Leave no fingerprints anywhere. So gloves is a need. Think your every move thoroughly.

Join an American police force.

Coat yourself in liquid latex and wear baggy thrift store clothes that you’ve never touched with bare hands.

Kill them in their sleep, do not take trophies, do not try to make it look like anything else. Walk in, stab them and walk out.

Use a cheap butcher or steak knife from the dollar store. The steel is mass produced and untraceable, leave the weapon on the scene. Never touch it with your bare hands or unpackaged it before you’re dressed for the kill.

Park at least 1/4 mile away along back roads.
*walk* to and from your car, do not run.
Take the clothes and the latex to a random section of woods at least five to ten miles away, not any place special to you, not any place anyone would remember. Bury the clothes and latex, put on spare clothes you brought with you
Never speak of it