Midlife crisis thread

Midlife crisis thread

You have $200

You have no friends, you live at home with your mom.

Stacy left you and is with other Stacys and Chads.

You can either kill yourself on valentinesday.

You can buy a hobbie and learn it. For example pic related

Or

You could enroll in the gym or do mix martial arts

You can buy a silicon real feel fake ass to pretend its your non-existent gf

Any suggestions?

Bump this for Option D

Dude. Go make some friends. You're not good at the internet

I have no friends should I go with Option A then Sup Forumsuseat?

get LMMS its free and better while being pretty much the same as FL

Get Reason 5. Don't listen to anyone else. Its the best DAW to learn on hands down.

>paying for software
Get out of the house

>Buying fl studio

This
Pirate the DAW, buy an instrument

No LMMS for free this let's OP purchase a premium silicon fake ass and have his finger in a couple of pies

Who cares of these things when i have vidya

stop being a beta. get a new outfit and enroll in a gym. make friends, get in shape, save up so you can party an entire weekend and have memories for years to come. keep at gym and better yourself. soon you'll be a chad fucking a 10/10 stacy in 6 months.

Gym for sure, assuming you will go

So I'd probably recommend the martial arts. You could also play a coed sport of some kind, that's a great way to meet people

So... I'm 38. I get twinges of the midlife crisis pangs. But then I remember that when taken in context with the universe, nothing I could ever do would matter. You could develop FTL travel and have no real or lasting effect on the universe as a whole. I find comfort in this because, statistically, I've accomplished as much impact on the universe as anyone ever will.
I have hobbies.
My girl is in the other room watching TV.
I don't want to kill myself.
I did martial arts for 16 years when I was younger.
I don't really like the idea of sex toys.
I have a couple friends, though much much less than when I was younger. Most of them proved themselves to be shit stains along the way.
I have not lived at "home" for 22 years. I'm assuming you mean at your parents' home.
I don't know what makes a midlife crisis hit harder to lighter. But I did get out and do a lot of shit along the way, so I don't feel like there's a lot of life that I did not live. Maybe that is the trick? You regret the things you did not do, not so much the things you did do. For instance, if you ask me my biggest regret, it's not when I got arrested and did jail time. It's one girl I never made a move on when I had the chance. It's tough to compare anecdotal experiences.

I'm unironically in the same situation. I'd focus on the gym or MMA tbh.

I think you should jump in front of your pic related and save some dough.

Im glad you all shared as much as you did.

Ill take note of a little of everything suggested. Save the $200, hit the gym learn some LMMS, and THEN kill myself on Valentine's day after fucking the rubber butt in the store to avoid paying for it.
Perfect thank you Sup Forumsutthombres

>get a job if you don't already have one
>stockpile as much money as you can
>spend all money on lumber, tools, food, and other supplies to start out
>move to the mountains
>become degenerate mountain man and fuck forest creatures you kill with your bare hands.

I'm getting mixed signals from you about FL Studio.

I'd suggest getting a job

This.
It's not a great DAW

>new board idea
>irl /qst/

WELL
if your gf was a stacy that means that you must be a quality guy, not just some ugly loser
therefore it would be stupid to throw all of that away by killing yourself
but it would also be dumb to be sad/angry about stacies
i think your best bet here is to cultivate your personality and elevate yourself from the level of chads and stacies
start painting, start lifting weights, start editing music, and also buy a silicone ass and fuck the hell out of it
LIVE

dont pay for fl studio you fucking idiot, pirate it. it's so overpriced.

Sup Forumslowjehovahb 758864818

what ever do you mean?