I never made any friends or made the most of my youth when I was in college

>I never made any friends or made the most of my youth when I was in college
>now I’m a lonely wagecuck with my best years behind me with no happy memories to fall back on

I need music that relates EXACTLY to this please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRtHGQ63XjY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-B42gXcoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iMvLlKUpLU0
youtube.com/watch?v=3zNIuureE68
youtu.be/4aeETEoNfOg
youtube.com/watch?v=izR49lUYmcU
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z7HM4UGANM
youtube.com/watch?v=TZmMbun7F8s
youtube.com/watch?v=2gwUkUB67-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK Computer, specifically No Surprises.

not even the most beta person to ever record music has been this lonely. I feel you buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=WRtHGQ63XjY

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-B42gXcoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=iMvLlKUpLU0

nick drake never got laid dude

>doesn't even mention virginity
You've already ascended desu.

r u me?

yeah, but he had close friends though

yea I can't relate to most of that. no one invited me to any parties. I never had any friends. that guy is literally just a failed normie

Learn to use an instrument or a DAW, and make an album.

I'll buy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zNIuureE68

song and video little nigga. Soak in that bitter sweet second hand nostalgia.
youtu.be/4aeETEoNfOg
feel extra bad about your cowardly ways. Could have had friends if you weren't such a pussy but you chose to trade risk taking during one of the key formative periods of your life for relative safety from rejection and the possibility of bad experiences. Look at you now user, a dayum shame
i still love you though

This is bs.
Don't listen to these idiots op most people don't have a ton of friends in general nowadays it's alright. Plus people move around after graduation/drift away after marriage. You can make friends at your work if you try, or join a club or something. It's never too late to build relationships. I'm assuming you're not completely isolated during your work?

I agree with this man. My life didn't really fall apart until I completely stopped trying to make friends and be "normal." Don't give up op. There is hope.

This

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=izR49lUYmcU

Lead of the song is dead, but 'dies' once more after he realizes that he's leaving behind a life that had no impact on anyone.

I didn't have any friends in high school but a few in college. Its not that great honestly

It's gonna be aight OP

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z7HM4UGANM

That's exactly what I did with mine, I threw those years away.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZmMbun7F8s

Get ready friend

Yeah, that hit really close to home.

Just like you hit that child after molesting him. You sick fuck

I still fucking hate Montie.

Broder Daniel - Cruel Town

youtube.com/watch?v=2gwUkUB67-Y

most college-aged people are pretty insufferable anyways, people get cooler once you get a little older

you were told this almost 5 years ago. it's your fault that you wont change for the better. you've been told the same exact shit for years.