My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?''
She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Not a single factual thing in this post.

Reading this and responding was a complete waste of time.

My life must be as pathetic as yours

Tell her she's a cock whore that deserves an abusive boyfriend and a life as a single mother.

Kill yourself, I guess

Man, she sends you that picture a lot. At least 2-3 times a day for months.

Sup Forums summarised

You still haven't edited the colors at the bottom

Become a woman, and now you can be a sexist shit, and people will actually lift you up and tell you that you are brave.

If she’s gonna leave you cuz of the size of your dick (which at 6.5” is technically above average) then she doesn’t love you. And she’s probably already found a bigger cock to ride anyway. So forget that gaping cunt of a whore and go find yourself some shiny new tight pussy to slam.

This shit is made by candyass insecure, micro penis, virgins on this site, who want to make everybody else feel bad.

5-6 is fucking average.

Wash her in hot water and shrink her down to 4'2"

She won't need Tyrone after that.

she is probably frustrated about something and redirected her anger into you because you must be an important part of her life
she then used this as an excuse and or to further hurt you because she is also hurt by her negative feelings

there is also the posibility that she feels that you have a small dick and is not satisfied with it
wether the picture is factual or not this point remains as a valid one

Isn't it though?

while it is to some degree posible you are right, being average does not always mean that you are okay
look at the average iq for example, it is 100. now most people on this site have more than that because of their social class and education and we still are no genuises.
what I am trying to say is that people with 100 iq are a bit dumb even if they are the average

while it is to some degree posible you are right, being average does not always mean that you are okay
look at the average iq for example, it is 100. now most people on this site have more than that because of their social class and education and we still are no genuises.
what I am trying to say is that people with 100 iq are a bit dumb even if they are the average

you can then see what I mean if you compare it with average penis size

beat that bitch within an inch of her life

Tell her she has a hallway for a vagina. Most women are only about 4 inches deep, and hitting the cervix is NOT a good thing. It can hurt if a man is too long.

i guess i cant pleasure your gf with my 5.5 penis

Stale pasta is stale.

Go fuck a deer motherfucker