Well its now my 24th birthday and pic related happened to me. Post whatever on the thread. Just dont wanna be alone

Well its now my 24th birthday and pic related happened to me. Post whatever on the thread. Just dont wanna be alone

Take care brother. It gets better.

Besides, 24 is too young to get married anyways

in my experience, women are the worst

tough break for you man, give yourself some time

Do some stuff for you and find something that makes you happy assuming you dont already have something. Other than that i'd just avoid any romantic relationships for now

Jesus Sup Forumsro.
Happy birthday.

Here's some animals that might make you feel better

I wasn't in an official relationship but had pretty deep feelings

> 2 hours before we're supposed to hang out
> oh yeah user ive been sleeping with other people but I dont feel like this should change anything between us, i understand if you dont want to cuddle anymore

>you're right I dont

she was basically my best friend as well. ended up doing on cocaine for 3 days. then it stopped working and felt like utter shit. then after days of depression, I realized yesterday I should just focus on myself and make myself happy. And fuck making myself vulnerable to promiscuous women.

cat tastes terrible
not like chicken at all

Fuck, is she one of those polyamorous bitches?

Lol

Well this is all ive got for ya OP, take care of yourself man. And happy birthday! You're 24, plenty of time to other stuff, to start over if you must. Oh and you should listen to this user

OP, consider it a blessing. at least you will in a few months. getting married that early will deprive you of so many opportunities to do some real passion projects. such as going to school out of state, or finally going on that cross-country road trip or even just wanting to chill and paint things for a living.

happy birthday user....gtfo of here and get to a strip club right the fuck now!

time to focus on yourself. start working out. plan your future , have goals. dont worry user i went through something similar a year ago. thanks to listening to jordan peterson and focusing on myself im much happier.