Wwyd to my girl b?

Wwyd to my girl b?
Also post yours and ill answer

So just a geberal wwyd thread?

Also her

Would fuck them tits and cum all over her face.

Fuck her while sucking her tits, then fuck her from behind and pull her hair, cum in her boobs, make her lick it

Anyone got kik? And want to do wwyd there?

is your girl mexican? i'd fuck those tits and face relentlessly

post your girl here and I'll tell you.

also wwyd?

ask the ugly bitch for a big mac at the mcdonalds she works in

Ill fuck her in the pussy right there on the beach for everybody to see
Then cum on her beautiful smile

nice trips, almost as nice as her smile

She looks great, got any nudes?

many, but not to share here tbh.

bump

What does her nipples look like?

She look good af at jenga

>post your girl here and ill tell you.
Ok
Would make your girl deep throat me and id cum all over her face before i fucked her cunt and filled it with more cum

Thread still alive?

If so I'll post mine

Smash n pass

Still here user?

Not him but do you want to do another?

Nah tht user said hed do my girl If your up fo it ill do one for you

Ok, let me find it. Who was yours?

Kys cuck faggot

not my girl but do her anyway wwyd

This one

Im not much of a tits guy but OPs girl is fuckin cute as hell, Id tittyfuck her so hard. Also wwyd to my girl Sup Forums?

My gf. Need to see her worship another cock in front of me. I’m not good enough for her.

So first time doing a wwyd but
>force over the counter
>spread legs as far as possible
>ram ass
>muffle her cries as she loses her anal virginity
fuck I don't know how to do this
fuck umm I don't know
pic related is my oneitis. only pic I have and I don't know why I wrote on this long ago. yes the pic is shit but I'd seen better back when I knew her in hs years ago.

Jesus user u not know how to crop an image?

Would push her agiasnt the shower wall and would push my cock into her cunt as i suck and tease her breasts. Id pound into her over and over agian until i came filling her cunt with my seed. Id pull out and she would drop down to her knees to clean my cock off. Shed be down there the rest of the shower catering to my cock

Very cute girl
I would have her suck my cock in the car while driving, tell her I’m cumming and she must swallow all of it, when I cum I would hold her head down to make sure she swallows all of my semen
Then I would drop her off at your house

Wwyd to this girl ?

Gift her a nigger

Didn't feel like it at the time; hence why I now have only a fucked up picture of my oneitis.

Would facefuck her and cum all over her face. Would repeat this 2 more times before fucking and filling her cunt with cum.
R4r

Someone please tell me how you’d take control of her, make her suck Your cock and cum on her face. She loves cum so much.

Dress her up nice and classy, take her out and force her to whore herself out to every guy we meet on the way to the closest public bathroom, all bare back, then she'll have to operate a gloryhole until morning swallowing every load

Would grab her by her hair and ram my cock down her throat. Id fuck her hard as she gaged and choked and as her eyes became watery from the lack of air. Id pull out and cum all over her face and tits and id tell her to rub the cum in

Force her to the ground, back against the wall and roughly deep throat (her to the point of her gagging and salivating everywhere) then drench her in cum. As she tries to lay back and relax I then force her upon the ground and pound her cunt until climax

This was from

Knock her out and rip her clothing off. Tie her to a tree and fuck her cunt until she wakes. Id fill her with my cum and leave her there. Id come back later in the day to find her covered in cum and cum leaking from her ass and cunt. Id untie her and just leave her there.

Nice

We are all gonna need more of this nigger bitch.

Any from behind

More of your gf?

Nope. Used to have some but dont got em anymore

id fuck dem titties over and over again
wwyd

Break in to her house, grab her by her hair, drag her to her bed room, throw her on the bed, pin her and start ripping of her clothing while she struggles, taking some time to suck on her tits when they pop out, then savagely rape her and cum nice and deep in her tight dry cunt while she screams and cries, dripping cum on her own bed sheets

More?

Dammit, full body? Also will you do another?

Full body here Also drop another pic it helps :/

Would break into her house and force her on all 4s id strip her of her clothing and id make that dog fuck her as i filmed it all. Id face fuck her and cum down her throat before leaving her to be used by her dog.

This will be the last photo i drop of girl unless anyone wants to do more wwyd in kik

Fuck yes dude

Like I said, only pic I have. I'll see if I can find another deep in my folders but
>strip her in front of the entire beach
>wet her then cover her in sand to form a rough coat
>fuck her with my sandy lubricant and humiliate her in front of the general public

Mmmmm nice big tits, I bet there would be no end to all the old men on the beach checking er out, I'd rip off that bikini top and invite them all to play with, suck on and fuck her massive wobbly tits, then I'd prop her up and spread her cheeks inviting them all to rape her asshole, she'll get nice and full and scream the whole time as her ass ends up dripping

Kik me. I want to hear/share fantasies of other girls.

Found one of her sister but not my oneitis. Yes all I have are shitty pics

Nothing, because I don't fucks with women what are all ready in a relationship with someone.

I may be an insufferable asshole but I'm not a fucking scumbag.

Jackofff10 on kik let's talk some shit.

Tattoo looks fresh.
Would slap her tattoo as i ram my cock into her asshole over and over agian until i pulled out and came onto the tattoo

Ripo. Id grab her by her hair and fuck her face hard making her gag and choke as i just enjpy myself thrusing down her gullet until i shoot my load down her throat.

Ok now this is my last one. If anyone wanna do wwyd on kik post ye kik name.

She would be raped hard. Jackofff10

You first, new places always make me insanely anxious.

ok let's try as baby steps

Nah, if its all the same to you, I think I'll stay here.

Poop on her titties

Sent

How about something easier where everyone is

No thanks, I hate Sup Forumsacks

Wwyd to these sluts

I’d take her into the ocean and hold her waist while we jump through the waves, casually grabbing closer to her tits with each jump. Eventually move down as well and feel up on her ass until she starts pushing up against my dick while jumping. Then I’d take her up to the boardwalk for a few drinks and end up underneath the boardwalk where we kiss until I bend her over, pull her bathing suit to the side and ram my dick so far in her pussy that I need to cover her mouth so that people don’t call the cops. Then I’d fuck her throat until I’m ready to cover her tits in cum and have her walk a few blocks on the boardwalk with my cum all over her chest.

Rape them

bump?