Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

she looks like a fucking koala bear

write a decent song

DUUUUAHHHHHH

the reason why 70% of her fanbase likes her

I know, beyond cute

make a nonmediocre exciting innovative piece of work
she's still uglycute

koalas aren't bears you fucking idiot.

listen to explain yourself, user

sing

Erect my penis.

I forgot it was even monday/tuesday until i saw this thread, how goes it friend?

no complaints man, thanks for dropping by. what's new with you?

Oh nothin much. Alternating between watching the new maus and mgmt music videos. and sea lice has been steadily growing on me so that's nice. Whats your favorite track so far? Mines probably on script.

ACT

im still convinced she's not a real person and she's just an elaborate chris lilley character

sweet. Probably Fear Is Like a Forest, although I still can't decide if I like it better than the Jen version.

I think Bones and Dave Mudie (her usual bass player and the non-Sholaki drummer) are actually the same person, but I have no idea how they pulled it off during live shows.

look at a dick without getting nauseous

that ones probably in my top three as well. can't say I've heard jen's version, I should check that out. Incidentally whose version of peeping tom do you prefer? I'd have to go with kurt

Yeah they’re twinks

is that a fucking tranny jontron

Hard choice, I'm not a fan of her singing on this beyond the first verse, but I'm just kind of generally indifferent to Kurt's voice in comparison.

is that a supreme euphoric male liz harris?

you mean jim orourke?

shit, each passing day bam is looking more and more like phil

grow a penis

yep, take a shower

Act

she is australian. her great-grandpa was probably a koala.

cunt

Good one.

ha. she's great, i just thought it was funny. nothing has beaten the double ep though. not yet at least. i think she's qt, and she's got a nice voice. also Live at Electric Lady Studios is hella underrated. i like some of those performances even better.

dunno why OP is always the same, least flattering picture of her though.

Understandable, I feel the sentiment in regards to his voice though it's charmed me over the years. Well have a good one my friend and I'll see you next week