I'm fucking sick of it. Why can't i get a gf? Even landwhales treat me like shit. I just want to be loved

I'm fucking sick of it. Why can't i get a gf? Even landwhales treat me like shit. I just want to be loved.

make sure you have something to give.

land whales normally aren't healthy

Act like you don't care about them

don't act thirsty

let women see you for what you are for you will find who will truly appreciate you

How old are you?
Are you really looking for love or just hookups? Answer serious and I'll offer advice.

Why would someone want to be with you?

In what ways are you interesting, fun, interesting, rewarding to be with, interesting, clever, interesting, funny, or interesting?

Okay, so you're probably shit-tier in at least half of those because you're on Sup Forums. ...but you can change.

Watch Groundhog's Day again. Pay attention.

I'm 27, never touched a girl in my life. Parents are disappointed. I just want to find a girl to have a family with and spend happy times.

I consider to be more interesting and cultivated than most normies. But unfortunately my interests are not about drinking and partying.

First thing you should do is relax and stop giving a shit what your parents think. What matters is how you feel about yourself.

Ok do you have a job?
Are you in shape or not.
Hobbies?
Do you go out or stay home and play vydya?

Work the problem. Are you unhappy because you are single or because you think you shouldn't be single?

> Oldfag with family.

I work as an aerospace engineer. Thinking about getting back to school for a masters. I am not in shape but not fat. I don't really have time for hobbies. Most of the time I play vidya because I have to friends to go out with.

And I'm unhappy because I feel lonely all the time. I wish I could have a gf to travel with. I don't feel like I can enjoy life on my own.

*Have no friends

> I don't feel like I can enjoy life on my own.

Maybe thats the Problem.

Ok First thing is I'll let you in on a secret You really aren't alone guys all over are in the same boat.

You have a great career. Be proud of that.

Weight isn't all that much of a drawback Speaking from experience here.

Here is the rub the vydya is a large part of your problem. If your home in your comfy shell you aren't out meeting people.
Go to facebook or something and find a local group that does something you might like doing. Camping bowling anything. The key is to get out where you can be seen. Dating sites are a waste of time and money.

But most importantly make time for a hobby that you can put your all into. Focusing the brain on things you enjoy doing will have a marked improvement on your life.

I'm not going to tell you to hit the gym and get buff but taking a walk in your local park once a day will help. Leave the phone in the car and just take a walk. breathe the fresh air and observe. If you walk by someone say hi and mean it. You never know who will meet.

The thing is I've tried to meet people and have group hobbies, but I always was left out of the group. I tried to be parts of groups when I was in college but everyone seemed to be annoyed with my presence, especially the girls.

I know playing so much vidya isnt healthy, but it's one of the few things that keeps me from blowing my brain up because of the stress and loneliness.

I'm not saying to try and meet people. That's part of the problem. Go find a group activity that you can meet people but don't have to. Forcing it never works.

I don't think they are unhealthy at all but they limit your ability to meet people. Take that dime and cut a portion out of it. Use that time to go out.

Go to a restaurant with a bar or open dining area. Maybe once a week, with that time you'd be playing games. Talk to the bartender and tip well. If you are friendly and make conversation that man will play wingman if he doesn't think you're a creep. If you can get a bartender on your side he will play matchmaker. I swear it's like they are hardwired to do it. For god sake don't get drunk or he will coyote ugly you Just to pop your cherry.

I'm going to recommend 2 books that will change your life if you take them seriously. This isn't self-help BS it's knowledge from people Spent their lives figuring out how people tick.

how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie

This one is very new but Damn good.
12 rules for life by jordan peterson

leave your house, that's literally the bit you're missing.

Otherwise you're stuck with online dating,w hich is a numbers and RNG game.

Some damn good advice on this site. Lemme drop some knowledge for you that i've learned through rejection. DON'T ABANDON SAID PERSON CAUSE THEY REJECTED YOU. A rejection isn't the end of a relationship. On the contrary its an opening to sp many more relationships since said person trusts you now that they know you're not just talking to them cause of what is between their legs.

If you really need help, you should check out the YT channel BasedZeus. Changed my life, man.

> Also this ^

Probably because you refer to them as landwhales.

Well if they are then it's not an issue but If you see them as detestable and you tell yourself to settle because it's all you can get Then you will only go down bad roads.

See My posts above.

Im talking about any woman, man. You can't just judge physical appearance without expecting consequences yourself. Hell that's probably what they think of you.

No, I get what you are saying and I'm not going to get into the issues of body shaming but we are a visual species. If what you see detests you then there isn't any helping that. Settling in that situation will only make you feel worse. Dating is about judging people. It's selecting a mate with the best possible traits. If you can't handle being judged then you will never find a mate that you can be happy with. This is the problem i see with people these days. They can't handle being judged. That is literally everything humanity is about. We judge everything. To deny this is to deny being human.

Guess OP left. GL