Feels thread Sup Forums

feels thread Sup Forums

I feel like shit today, how about you?

like garbage

Happiness has changed its definition it seems.

may i ask why?

I guess happiness means different things to different people.

I'm drunk and full of energy.

Still sad after finding out the girl I've been feeling for has a boyfriend. I'm still holding out, what else can I do.

I'm sorry to hear about that user, who knows what the future holds, she might break up with him and go to you!

whatchu drinking? I'm drinkin glenfiddich 14

me too man, whats that about?

I might be jumping the gun a bit, since I don't see them as being in a relationship online or outwardly mentioning each other in a romantic way. Her emergency contact is her roommate, so hopefully that guy is just her gay best friend or whatever.

Drinking crown royal.

Dealing with shit from a long time ago. It's stupid and I need to just stop being such a faggot.

I have several depression that I try to drink away, I fear I'll never make anything of myself even though I have a decent job, my family is consistently disappointed in me and I miss my ex more then words can describe, I think about her all the time and it hurts knowing my best friend is gone, no more late night talks or just talking for 12+ hours each day.
I also found out that I'll probably never get my dream job which really fucking blows.

what about you? what's got you down?

I think about killing myself each night but I'm to much of a pussy to actually do it.

This gonna be my B-day this Friday, kek.

i am sad and in despair OP
for i am fucked in a big way

Could be holding her tonight, could stop doing wrong and start doing right. She doesn't care about what I think, I think I'll just stay here and drink.

Feeling shit too. 13 years of trauma and other shit finally caught up with me last spring and I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts daily ever since.

Everyone just hang in there if you can. We're all technically fighting the same battle even if for different reasons.

lost

zyzz come back :(

currently high off my ass at 1 am thinking about my ex and how much i miss them, the things we used to do, how much i loved them. i cant keep them off my mind, it hurts so bad. i wish i could still be with you. i miss you. it hurts so bad

well happy early birthday! May i ask why you want to kill yourself?

You have to get your mind on straight sometimes. If you dont work past it then itll come out when times get bad again.

i literally always feel like shit, it's to the point where i just don't even care anymore. go to tumblr faggot

Should i leave the gril?
I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now, and we've become so emotionally attached that now i feel weird being alone, and when i am everythought of mine is to leave her.
I think i forgot what is like to be alone, and i kinda miss it

Can we trade lives? I want to be in love and be with someone every day.

I lost my love a while ago, been denying and burying it because i dont want to break her hearth

me

Don't man you'll probably regret it

Bros why is it so hard to get over her?
I know she doesn't give a shit about me that's why she broke up, but I can't stop thinking about her.
Why is love do cruel?
I was so happy with her it's just not fair bros, it's just not fair

1/2

That's what my conscious has been telling me for some time, i just cant ignore it now and accepted it

2/2

that's me

How do you forge your own meaning out of the meaningless world?

will it ever stop being this way

Probably not, but you will likely learn to deal with it.

don't think so. I find myself falling back to the same pit. actually I probably never got out of it to begin with. not even once

Feeling pretty good! My wife and I might go for a walk through the park today. It's a bit chilly, but we just bundle up and then maybe stop somewhere for a cop of hot cocoa.

Nah I'm not interested

Bro you gotta find something to live for, this shit don’t fly with me