W/ Westworld General

It's still Halloween on the West Coast edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/westworld-season-1-episode-5-recap-contrapasso-timeline-theory-lawrence-bernard-is-arnold-clone-robot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shrink ray

Logan

how did you know that it's still Halloween here and I'm on Sup Forums?

First for smokefu.

lol

When these shows are made, the writers are given checklist agendas they must fulfill that must be integrated into the story.

>we need a dyke female "programmer" to play a strong bossy lesbian cunt
>we need blacks everywhere even if it makes no historical sense
>the main woman character needs to a badass in the 2nd act and literally say she needs no man

Shit like this dilutes the art.

Okay

>tfw no Snek this week

It's true. Even the apparent reason for that scene was ridiculous. How could an apparent near perfect robot suddenly become unable to pour a glass of water.

I watched Quarry which was a good show however set in 1970s Memphis the main characters all love black people, and one is homosexual whose mom also loves black people and totally fine with her homosexual son.

lol

What do you think husbirdo's butthole smells like?

Reminder Dolorable is for rape.

>mib get shot by teddy in ep1
>bullets disappear
>william get shot for first time
>bullets hurt and knock him down, can see the bullet on him
william=mib confirmed

anyone ever consider that all the hosts are guests with fantasies of being raped/murdered and the 'guests' are hosts designed to fulfill these sadomasochistic BSDM-esque fantasies?

nah, it's because HBO is trying to be less gender-specific.

they show women's parts all the time..
they need more big asian dicks

>big asian dicks

hahahah

it's hard scifi not fantasy user

>big asian dicks
This is husbirdo's time to shine
HBO please

curious, I thought it looked soft

>not borgenfu

I hate the multiple timeline theory but it seems convincing, give me evidence against it.

The recent Arya plot line from Game of Thrones where everyone was convinced something deeper was going on. But no, all of it really happened, exactly as depicted.

Same for True Detective.

It's fucking retarded and far too convoluted.

could be easily disproven, but hasn't yet.

In the previous episode Chris Hemsworth's brother says that Dolores is off her loop and with a guest. He tasks behavior with getting her back, and then we see the sheriff host guy try to forcibly bring her back until William intervenes.

why don't they show cards on the screen to inform you when something is a flashback or memory? why is this allowed?

Why was she impressed with the BBC exactly?

Can they only 3d print BIG DONGS on black hosts?

>The recent Arya plot line from Game of Thrones where everyone was convinced something deeper was going on

How pleb do you have to be to believe this

>is she accompanying a guest?
>unclear
to fit the two timeline or timesframe, but that sounds even dumber to type out theory, it could be said she is following the path she took with william 30 years ago.

wtf I hate homeless people like usual

it was more like hoping something deeper was going on

>every episode
>LOL LEAK GUYS 100% LEGIT
>reads like especially bad fanfiction

>true every time

Unpopular opinion but I'm okay with Jonerys becoming canon.

Why are you guys so triggered over the black dick? Like Jesus, fragile masculinity much?

First and last tbqh.

I'm not
I just want more Logan and husbirdo nudes
even if the nudity and sex in this episode was pointless

>progressives tokenizing black people

We're onto you. It was only a matter of time. We see you.

It's just funposting with guaranteed replies.

That would also require that if you believe she's by herself in that train, that the park is letting a host who shouldn't have weapons privileges roam around by themselves and defying their daily cycle.

In this case though, there are starts of really obvious clues. The big one being the logo difference. The show isnt going all out to just say it out loud, but its clearly too big of a thing to just be a continuity error.

I'm putting my money on us all being dissapointed in the end though.

>inb4 climatic reveal for s01 wont even be a reveal, it will just be a poke at shit we knew since episode 2

but she is infected with that virus, and who knows who she is talking to after talking to hannibal, and what they are capable of like putting a cloak on her allowing her to roam

but lets just see what happens, could be easily shown either way

There were many blacks in the old west. All the ex-slaves had nowhere else to go.

I saw the first 5 tracks from the soundtrack were released. Anyone grab it yet?

boy do I hope this story has a satisfying conclusion! instead of an unsatisfying cliffhanger setting up season 2

Besides bbc, main thing bothering me is we are supposed to believe that while Delores is out adventuring with William in the desert, at night when William is sleeping, she is taken underground to the factory, stripped naked, and interviewed personally by Ford or the nigger just for the bantx, then carefully dressed, hymen sewn back up, and reinserted in the desert next to William without waking him up or him noticing.

Am I watching right?

This is another reason I feel like we're dealing with a flashback

Bernard and Ford seem to have a way to contact her without her physically being present. When she went through that parade in the last episode, she talked to Ford and pretty much immediately woke up in the same spot.

Reminder that the man in the photo isn't Arnold

Reminder that Arnold (Weber) looked exactly like Bernard (Lowe) and their names are anagrams of one another's

Reminder that Ford wasn't in love with Dolores, he was in love with Arnold but Arnold fell in love with Dolores and took Arnold away from him ("Oh no, I wouldn't say we're friends.")

Reminder Arnold buried his consciousness deep inside her, which is why Ford won't destroy her

Reminder that every scene with Bernard and Dolores together is actually Arnold and Dolores and either taking place in the past or in her mind, and Bernard has nothing to do with these scenes

Reminder you didn't cap this when you could have

> every scene in this show must be taking place sequentially

I'm surrounded by morons

Fuck, is this spoiler?

The very first scene of ep1 where Bernard is talking to Dolores is actually Bernard.

Every other scene with them together in the unknown basement where she's fully dressed is Arnold. She's lying to Ford about when she spoke with him last, using the timestamp of when she last spoke to him physically.

The hilarious part here is that idiots think when she's nude in the cube is when she's not really there, but when she's fully dressed in a much more mundane setting, it must obviously be real.

It's the exact opposite.

are we saying Bernard is Arnold? Is Bernard Arnold in host form? Or some shit?

It's funny how this show is so shitty that you have to make all that up to keep yourself entertained

hahaha, idiot

They ought to get into the pet business. You could have a dog host that essentially is immortal.

if it's a memory they should put a dream border on the screen or a cue card that informs the viewer that they are about to watch a recollection

anything else is fraud imo

It's definitely switching between different periods of time. I think there's the William timeline, the MiB timeline, and the interviewing timeline.

>fuckfu

she's called BBCfu now

Are the animal hosts edible? I don't remember if there were any scenes of that, but I wonder what synthetic meat tastes like.

What even happened to muhplot guy? He got BTFO by Ford and then disappeared.

Snek is best

'no'

>Hemsworth
>Hopkins
>not calling them Thor's brother and Odin

>tfw Joanna Robinson already spoiled the show

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/westworld-season-1-episode-5-recap-contrapasso-timeline-theory-lawrence-bernard-is-arnold-clone-robot

Norwayfag here, my little brother told me she's the cousin of a friend of his

doesn't work when the guy is prettier than her.

what about trevor

But is there an enlargement ray?

Did you not see that black guy in episode 5?

No because that's fucking retarded

>fantasies of being raped/murdered

but that's retarded sir

it is not a definitive rebuke but during the last episode i noticed...

it is Williams first trip to WW, he has seen them bleed, and the androids are convincing

MiB later stated "I opened one of you up once and there was a million beautiful pieces inside, but now they’ve changed you into a sad little mess of flesh and bone just like us"

it seems like MiBs first trip consisted of clockwork androids.

also, Deloras has been progressing as a character, going from not being able to even use a gun, to killing a rapist, to killing a group that posed her and William danger. Her rampage started with a flashback of MiB.

it could all be misdirection, we probably wont know anything for certain until the end of episode 9.

l-lewd pits

>also, Deloras has been progressing as a character, going from not being able to even use a gun, to killing a rapist, to killing a group that posed her and William danger. Her rampage started with a flashback of MiB.

Yeah and they erased that progression after she went full murderbot

no reason to believe that clockwork models didn't bleed too, flashbacks shows that they look real too. we may or may not see william do what MiB talked about, when opening one up.

the other point is probably misdirection, we could be seeing two journeys, one with william and dolores, the other dolores remembering that journey, doing it by herself.

>Kisses a deactivated host
>Calls another guy a creep for doing the same
>Then blackmails him
Fuck this bitch, that howt should have cracked her head open.

How do they prevent griefing?

>doing the same
>same

>busty woman is completely naked
>a man observes her pour a glass of whiskey
>said that it's a shame her TALENTS will go to waste

How would this play out?

here is a you

wtf i hate feminism now

Probably a dozen people out of a million would be upset, but everyone here would only focuse on the dozen people to make it seem like it's the consensus to create a narrative.

>Paying millions for a Western themed LARPG
>Find a qt damsel in distress type npc
>She starts fighting back
>This ruins your villain/hero playthrough
What do you do?

Admire feminism and help her choose a mate instead of forcing yourself to her.

>my fleshlight stops doing what it's supposed to
I throw it away.

Give me the latest shrink ray theories

>Bernard is an anagram of Arnold

Valid point, backed up with all the early episode discussion of reveries and memories and such

Also valid, Teddy hasnt seen proper gore yet. I just think a clockwork model would be behaving like Fords basement drinking buddy with the wonky blinking, but that is probably due to degredation, where Deloras has been constantly upgraded.

Cards on the table, I'm hoping its all one timeline so far, but i wouldnt bet money on it not being two.

He's just pronouncing Arnerdb kinda weird.

>Jimmi Simpson is an anagram for Join Impism,Ms.

Is he trying to get Delores to join some sort of a manlet club? Are they connected to the maze?

isn't this after they are supposed to be sanitized? she is contaminating the merchandise

literally worse than fucking a dead robot

If Dolores is doing it by herself in the present time, explain how no one from the park has flagged and hunted down a rogue host, who's not supposed to be using guns, using guns and killing other hosts and going fully offscript?

Her absence would be easily noticed because she has a daily cycle in the starter town.

Elsie is very clean.

Arnold Weber
berArnold We
bernArd ol We
bernArd loWe
Bernard Lowe

>tfw his wife and son are just a story

Adding to the theories,Man in Black is anagram for "Can Man Bilk?" as in,can man cheat death through technology. Bravo Nolan,bra-vo!

>a peck in the mouth is contamination
what is it, think coties are contagious?