If you were straight you wouldn't even think about fucking this

if you were straight you wouldn't even think about fucking this

god that cock and those feet are so sexy

Oh yeah. That means I am completely straight. Im am not thinking at all about fucking that.

I'm thinking about how Imake my boy pussy that fuckable

speak for yourself

that also makes you bi

anyone got more of him?

checked

Looks good on paper, but the scent of males makes me want to vom.

Im not anymore. Reality made me realize im straight. Also mind the face. The face is where the turn off is at for straight guys like me.

if you'd fuck the butt you aren't straight

just because you stink doesn't mean I stink

moar twink ass

this

How can anyone bend their dick back that far?

What. You just push it down.

I'm gay and I wouldn't fuck that

Mine can't do that

Yeah definitely can't get it back behind my legs like this faggot.

and I don't

Getting aroused by a flesh hole dedicated to expel shit and waste from bodies is kind of weird.

Let's make sure that 758888888 has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it!

I'm bi

Anyone would

Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.
Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.

Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.