What the FUCK was her problem?

What the FUCK was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc-iHu1dSsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know what I don't buy? That she would want to have Tony whacked.

I get that she's a borderline personality lacking empathy, but would she really order a hit on her own son? Or was she sort of subconsciously implying it to Junior?

She was an evil cunt.

That always got me as well. You never really know how deliberate it is andhl how much of her mind she has really lost

>just realised that she was basically main villain of the show, although she died halfway through the series, but still had major influence on the plot.
BRAVO CHASE

She was a mother incapable of experiencing joy.

She gave her life to her children.

>tfw my Grandma is exactly the same
>tfw uncles & sisters fight over her since they put her in a nursing home (RETIREMENT COMMUNITY)
>tfw she talks shit about everyone
>makes fun of my cousin for having a black boyfriend
>prolly makes fun of me for tfw no gf

My hateful grandmother's declining years were great. She got incredibly racist and we'd spend hours running down the rest of the family and talking about the degenerates in America.

lack of orgasms

I wish the lord would take me now

Oh poor you

tony made her move into a nursing home next to gunga din

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS
TO YOUR OWN MOTHER

OHHH IF ONLY MY JOHNNY WHERE HERE

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY! HOW MANY TIMES I GOT TO SAY THIS?

Sociopath
You know how bad Janice and Tony turned out?
How bad were her parents that SHE was the result?

IT'S LIKE AN HOTEL AT CAPTAIN TEEBS

I like her more and more each time I rewatch. She only breaks her act once, right after the hit on Tony goes bad and Junior comes to her to talk about it. Something like
Livia: We go see him.
Junior: Anthony?
Livia (back in the act): Of course, he's my only son

agree reminded me of the show & i had to rewatch it.

Poor cgi

They should've let die in between seasons instead of having that bizarre cgi scene between her and Tony. Maybe it makes sense if it's one of his dream sequences

>yfw you try to have your son whacked

i found out why Sup Forums loves this show

Are you the AJ soprano of your family?

why does she wear that mask if she's faking it?

outside of shitposting no user

I'd be surprised if someone on Sup Forums WASN'T AJ, on a chit chat board in their underwear

Raphie dindu nothin wrong soprano was in the wrong

>tfw your dad is just like tony
>tfw you're just like AJ but you're also just like tony
>tfw no melfi to commit malpractice on me

aj is such a fucking retard
i predict he manages to whack members only and then dies in some retarded way

He gets sucked into the internet, has to solve some crime of murdered virtual hookers, and gets a knife in the back from the killer

>>tfw your dad is just like tony
I wish. Instead he's nice and meek.

Did she actually control the boss of the sopranos family? was she actually the boss or was this just implied in the first season?

She directly ordered Brendan Filone's murder and ordered Junior to spare Moltisanti. That's how they demonstrated that Junior was listening to her.

She literally tried twice to have Tony killed. first with Junior (Blood or no...You Know) then with Artie.

I can't remember exactly what happens but something escalates her hatred for Tony at the end of season 1.

>They say there's no two people on earth exactly the same, no two faces, no two sets of fingersprints. But do they know that for sure? Because they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously that's not possible, even with computers. And not only that, they'd have to get all the people, who ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothing. Mrs. Soprano may have passed, but who's to there isn't another Mrs. Soprano just like her. Or will be. Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia, but the same. What I'm saying is.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc-iHu1dSsk

>tfw watching his last scene

Why didn't he watch it, bros?

Ya know somebody posted here, after dark.

you think I read it? It was dark out.

Watch it Chrissy

This basically She was someone Junior looked to for advice. He considered her wise.

In regards to the inciting incident was Tony selling her house right?

I proposed the same thought to my teacher when I was 12. It took a while for me to understand why it couldn't be true.
Then I learned about quantum mechanics and started believing it again.

I suppose I should've just kept my mouth shut. Like a mute! and then everybody woulda been happy

I happen to know that you were high at my mother in law's wake. You were talking nonstop for twenty minutes...nothing but gibberish.

Where do i sign up for adoption?

why do you have mother issues, Sup Forums? did your dad get shot in a train store, your mom die in a car wreck, and you were left with your evil step mother?

What is this? With all these questions

>young hot milf livia will never stick a fork in your eye

Stop it user. You're making me very upset.

What is living in New Jersey actually like? I was thinking of visiting, see the bing, fountains of wayne, Juniors house, that kinda thing.

>Who maka dis pizza

She didn't even want to have Tony whacked. What gives people that impression? She made no suggestion of that to Junior, the tape recording just backed something up in Tony's mind that wasn't even true.

>tfw your pizza never hurta nobady

OOOH WHY WON'T THE LORD TAKE ME NOW?

Tony, why did you go to such extreme measures?

didn't she say "who does my son think he is? you hould be the boss, I wouldn't mind"

she pushed junior to try and do teh coup

his own daughter

>ywn have penisary contact with melfi's volvo

If she took it of it would be extremely painful.

She directly tells junior that Tony is power cucking him. She was a mobsters wife for years, she knows what that entails.

It was his fucking daughter?