How do you explain this?

How do you explain this?

they attacked israel once then they apologied.

really makes you think.

Israelis are strong against Arabs but weak against Krauts. Arabs have a buff against Krauts.

mmh

They don't want to wake up a beast. Every time Muslims try to do some shit against Israel all their attempts come to nothing. I think ISIS just doesn't want get their ass whopped.

I want more money germany. You should pay up for your crimes instead of making stupid conspiracies.

Ten thousand hours in ms paint.

What crimes are you taking about?

This. And Israel is not doing much about ISIS because if they did, other Muslims would start joining it.

Yeah, they're trying to blob by going after the weakest neighbors without raising war aggression too quickly

this desu

THE HOLOCAUST.
Ignorant goys, smdh.

Isis exists to fight shia, only a dumbass would be surprised at them attacking Iran.

IS is Sunni, Iran is Shia

Iran is a Shia theocracy that has systematically attempted to undermine Sunni powers in the region. ISIS is a Sunni power.

There's really no mystery here.

That's not the point here.
Why have they never attacked Israel?

Isis only targets civilian targets, Israel shoots back.

Yes because attacking nations which are 10 times more powerful than Israel like the US, the UK, France, Russia, etc. but being afraid of Israel is logical?

Please, (((you're))) not even trying

ISIS is funded and controlled mainly by Saudi Arabia. Both the Saudis and Israel are currently in a "ceasefire" against Iran and Syria. Fun fact, Wahabis hate Shias more than they hate Jews or Christians.

Yup pretty much this.

this is not simple as in a video game, burger

>Fun fact, Wahabis hate Shias more than they hate Jews or Christians

lol what the fuck, why?

It's not only Wahhabis, most Sunnis do. My father said that he would fly a flag of Israel the day there will be a war between Israel and Iran. He's not even religious anymore. It's also no unique thing. There was a protestant slogan in the Netherlands in the 16th century "Liever Turks dan Paaps", which meant "I'd rather have the Turk (read:Muslim) than the Catholics". Keep in mind that this was in the days that the Turks had the entirety of Europe afraid.
Ben je serieus?