You know you would

you know you would

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wn-TWuSV_t4
xvideos.com/video896447/bailey_jay_and_belladonna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, duh. He's gorgeous.

Like I might fuck a shemale, but Bailey would not be said shemale. Kike looking p.o.s

so gay though

Oh no! Anything but that.

As i said before:
Sarina Valentina and Bailey Jay are the ONLY traps i would do without thinking twice and without being a homo.

>inb4 "he fucks traps and thinks he's no homo"

There is an abyssal difference from fucking some anime-fan faggot trying to be a girl and fucking one of these. Also, if you consider a hairy man-ass just like a fine and clean trap-ass the same, you have serious problems.

you are gay. no matter how you want to word it or rationalize. you are gay.

As long as Brian stays in character until I nut

Hey, underage poster, they aren't traps. They're full on trannies.

Post vagine

Sarina had a brief window where she was top tier, but just rocketed right off the plastic surgery cliff in short order and now her dick is tiny and useless as well

His voice is annoying as fuck.

would you call her Brian during the act, cause that would be pretty funny to be honest

>linetrap isn't by definition a trap

no i think you're a newfag

I have no attraction for penises and i don't want to have my ass fucked, so you're wrong.

Whatever the name you call it.

haven't seen much of her nowadays tbh.

holy shit, she actually exposed that forehead

Trap's a crossdresser. They've had surgery.

Bunch of fags in this thread

Just a guy with tits

anybody else planning on bailey dumping for the 8 get?

"nice wide shoulders bro, i mean, girl"

Ok, and?

yeah, but its a hot guy with tits

You too are just a guy with boobies and no one here is judging you.

So if you a meet a smoking hot girl you wouldn't bang her cuz she has wide shoulders? Who's the fag here again?

When you're attracted towards a trap, you're attracted towards a feminine man. Having attraction towards males is automatically homosexual. Hell, that is the very DEFINITION of being homosexual. You are making poor excuses to deny yourself this fact.

I'm not saying you're homosexual, but bisexual at least.

definitely
however bailey's videos are boring and her husband has one of the ugliest dicks i have ever seen so that ruins watching them

She makes my cock so hard goddamn

m-mom??

her husband has singlehandedly ruined her entire career. Literally the worst thing to ever happen to him/her

She could say the same about you

You don't get it.

I didn't said i'm attracted to traps, i said i'm attracted to Bailey Jay who just happens to be a trap. As i said before: Bailey and Sarina are the only traps i would do.

Also, i liked both of her before knowing they were traps a long time ago.

>Bailey Jay who just happens to be a trap
Traps =/= trannies.

needs to do more videos with different dudes especially one where she is getting fucked in the ass

no shit

you're probably the only other fag who knows the difference

you're all mine now Sup Forums

how about some thicc Jay?

whatever the name you wanna call it dude, whatever..

mike tyson as well

not the biggest fan of milf/thicc bailey, but I wont stop you

what is this from?

go for it Mikey

so close

youtube.com/watch?v=wn-TWuSV_t4
skip to 11:20

traps aren't gay

I'm not gay, but yes I would. Hot as fuck.

Isn’t he fat and disgusting now

No, he's fat. There are traps I would but at least let them be with more feminine looking figures, not with their fecking belly hanging.

so more like?

I wish she'd fuck girls, that's hot. Although she does look good sucking cock.

Now this is an aberration.

you havent answered the question

she has done
xvideos.com/video896447/bailey_jay_and_belladonna

> Willing to fuck two men
>insists not homo

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yet you're willing to get fucked by trump everyday.

tfw you find out your girlfriend has a bigger cock than you do...

but you still want to bang her with the force of a thousand suns

Oh get your panties out of a bunch tranny lover. You just don't like being called out for your shit. If you are a fag then fine, but don't piss in the wind and call it rain. Fly that faggot flag high and be proud of it.

people still care if they're called gay? i'd fuck 60% of the traps/shemales i see. call me gay idc.

Youre gay.

ty

Have you seen him recently op? Hed be perfect for you.

People are no longer called gay, its now called millennial. There is no such thing a straight anymore.

spaghetti dick

yeah, but it's pretty clear she doesn't like girls much.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Pretty much this, no one cares who you fuck.

would totally fuck bailey or a cute trap!

How do you even get out of bed in the morning under the weight of all that insecurity? He lieks the cock, so fucking what? Just let it continue to have no effect on your life, or maybe even go out and suck a dick yourself to finally get over your fear of all things faggot

Yes i did, those two are fucking disgusting.

Itt: people with little to no reading comprehension skills.

Whatever you say dude.
But if you see absolutely no difference between what you see in some random guy in the street and OP's pic, you should start asking yourself several questions.

>When you're attracted towards a trap, you're attracted towards a feminine man.

Tha's like saying being attracted to Buck Angel (a masculine woman by your mindset) is straight.

Look at this and tell me if the left image is straight to you.

The thicker she gets, the prettier she is. I wish I had my very own Bailey. She's gorgeous.

/thread

But i can say that neither is attractive to me because i do not want to fuck a man so B is out. and A is an ugly as shit woman.

This isn't about who you would fuck, it's whether you consider fucking the left to be straight or not.

doesn't have a dick so it's gay.

I mean on a technical level yes fucking the manly looking woman would be heterosexual and fucking the man with tits on the left would be homosexual.

how anyone gets their dick off to either is beyond me.

You're being autistic at this point.
The question is very straight forward: "which of this two biotypes above will attract you the most"

oh god, he is fat

If you are a man and you like fucking what looks like a man then fucking A means you are gay. The pussy or pecker isn't relevant.

If you are a man and you like fucking what looks like a woman then B is straight. Penis or vagina isn't relevant.

If you are man and you want to fuck what looks like a woman but she has a cock then you are still straight because she looks like a female. You just pork her in her asshole.

HE??? I see no man there. Are you Stevie Wonder?

KYS faggot.

>Trigged
he didn't say xer or some made up bullshit.

KYS - keep yodeling son

No man, he said he was fat and all I see is a gorgeous woman named Bailey. She's not fat, she's just filling out and getting a momma body. She's beautiful. I love her!!!!

Feminine fetures attract me more. however there is the issue that the one that looks like a woman is really a man so this killes the boner. the real woman looks like a man so this also kills the boner.

Her boner make me have boner. I love her feminine penis, oversized clit, big clitty, erecting clit and external ovaries. Minor birth defect.

I would rub her ovaries while I suck her erect clit and swallow her internal pussy discharge that shoot out her clit

Someone bring the insuline, the fatso is delirious.