Ask someone with warrior DNA anything

As someone who descends from Chingle Han (don't say Genghis Khan that is offensive to him and his descendants), Augustus Caesar, William the Conqueror, Ramesses of Egypt, Abraham, Vlad the Impaler, and Attila the Hun anything politically related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-Wk3YqeH4
youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are you voting for, alpha?

Can we call you Pringles Han, fatty?

I would vote for Donald Trump if I lived in the United States.

When you say these things, not only is it offensive to Chingle Han, but it is offensive to me as well.

Is your philosophy not killing your enemies so they won't win?

chingle han sounds more offensive to me
sounds like you're making fun of his name
might as well call him chinkle slant eyes

I`m descended from William the Conqueror too.

No that's Trudeau, he descends from the Alpine French rather than the Normandic French. They tend to be more peace loving people.

>warrior DNA
It'll die shortly after you swallow it.

Actually it's his real name youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-Wk3YqeH4

Saying Slant eyed is offensive.

>he kill many enemy and have a one thousand wives

In a way we are cousins!

What do you mean?

How does it feel knowing your ancestors were great, while you're a pier of shot loser that baneposts on an Indian poo picture trading board. Faggot.

Bill Clinton is also one of our very distant cousins lol.

Big deal. All of Sup Forums has the DNA of people who've gotten laid

how big is your dick, warrior?

*piece of shit

Thats one way to look at it. I see it like this, I may be poor, on disability, short, ugly, and never kissed a girl even though im in my 20s. But i dont need too, all my accomplishments have been done by my ancestors.

>warrior dna
But do you have soldier genes like the sons of big boss?

Bill Clinton descends from old Willy?

Average.

What is that?

but not everyone has has warrior in them.

Were you khans n shiet?

YOU FINNA TO SAY THAT

WE

Yeah

>delusional leaf

It's alright. Know what, on the offchance you aren't baiting, let me tell you something. I'm an actual descendant of a real warrior. My grandfather was one of the top 20 German flying aces in WW2.

Blows your tenuous claim to kinship with some savage slant out of the water.

Now that's bait. Not to mention bullshit, your grandfather was a retard, not a warrior. Not to mention fought for the Nazi trash, but nice job claiming to be his grandson.

legitimate question

why are european peoples of mongolic descent (finnish, hungarians, bulgarians), so white looking? is it racemixed? did they race-mix with europeans to the point of losing their mongolic phenotypical features?

Couldn't understand anything beyond ching chang.

Shut up loser Germans got owned

I think it's because Ghengis was actually Nordic. Don't believe me? He was described as red hair and green eyes, I think the Mongols were actually white.

a human thinks he was warrior DNA
>mfw

What? What other species would have it?

If even Russians can look really blonde, really swarthy or asiatic then I wonder why people think a country even further in the west would be some pure blooded khanate.

youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8

will you live up to your ancestors?

No he won't