Truth

truth

Preach!

but is the black on the left more happy? does he need western civilization to live a full life?

bump

He wasn't even taken by whites, his ancestors were, and that's not even necessarily true. Blacks often left Africa by means other than just in shackles and a lot of people who identify as black don't even have ancestors from Africa. The Jews don't want you to know. Let's not forget that every other race has been enslaved and walked it off without needing gibsmedats generations later either. Blacks are just another victim of the Jews, really. Sad!

Okay.

The jews meme is really getting old.

Oh, I know! It's traaaaagic!

>meme
the meme meme is getting really old.

>meme meme
The meme meme meme is getting really old.

No, but he does need food and seems like a lot of chimp in africaville are starving

Nigga, theres plenty of food in Africa. What you talkin about?

its not a meme though its a historic fact

If it wasn't for slavery, I wouldn't be here living a cozy life in the USA.

What is a historic fact? provide links, not bullshit. historic facts will be well documented

Yeah, no one would ever cover up history, especially not the Jews.

so, it is not a historic fact then, whatever you are claiming.

Idk they both seem content as fuck to me

Shit tier b8

Just because they haven't wrapped their head around the wheel or figured out how to build a two story structure yet, doesn't mean anything.

It is a historic TRUTH and you'll never know looking at "facts" in a book written or published by Jews. Look it up online on a reputable site.

Links m8 or your argument is invalid.

The Jews aren't out to destroy western civilization. There's bad eggs in every race, but most are just like you or me and want to have a good life and raise a family.

>reputable site
>stormfront
>Daily stormer

One of these things is not like the other

Yep, thought so. You have nothing. "reputable sites"? let me guess, those only include sites you agree with. Everything else be Jew magic.
Stay ignorant.

Winners write history. So thats kind of hard, right?

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

blacks made best music though

No they didnt

Find them yourself if you care. PROTIP: You don't.
Sure, Shlomo.
Stay shoah'd. Jews control the media, it's SO obvious if you just take 5 minutes to do honest research on the subject. Only a few sources are legit.

Six gorillion. There were not even 6 million jews in the entire world in 1940.

haha I love these stupid threads.

One day soon, when we in the 1st world are are all dead from nuclear war or some other stupid shit (like obesity or someshit), those fuckers in the jungle will still be living off the land and carrying on with there dumb primitive shit

>mfw evolutionary success just means surviving, and we are all part of the grand game of evolution

>other stupid shit (like obesity or someshit)
>starvation

>there
their

Well, some people like to live in peace within nature, some people want to rape, enslave and kill these people. I find no hatred towards indigenous people and neither should you.

and then the guy on the left gets shot. Most American thing ever. Meanwhile the guy on the right hunts lions and has 5 wives.

You retarded? Hiphop has the highest ratings compared to other shit music

>thank God I'm not white

ok, where the fuck do you guys get your information? A quick google tells me there were 9.5 million jews in europe alone in 1940.
As for jews control the media? none of the six largest media companies in america are jewish owned. only one major american newspaper is jewish owned. Analysis of media stories shows anti or critical stories about israel outnumber positive stories at least 6 to 1.
but hey, i guess all those facts are jew controlled huh?

Nah 50 is a mad cunt

really, a still from a monty python movie and a model wearing make up to look ugly are part of your argument against white people? who says blacks have low IQ?

>jewgle
>a credible source
>ever
Nah.

according to us government stats, there were almost 5 million jews in america in 1940.
Give me a credible source then for there being less than 6 million jews in the world in 1940. enlighten me oh wise one.

The still from a Monty Python movie as well as the fat model are both realistic depictions of white people. What's your IQ? Level of education? Career history? I bet your virginity is still in check. You're useless to this society and you know it, hence why you act like you're automatically better because of the amount of melanin in your skin.

>Truth: You're not.

best thing that ever happened to blacks is their ancestors being enslaved by whites.

Those must be stats from the Obama years or some other cucked administration. They'll fix it soon enough. Or maybe they won't. It's hard to tell exactly how many of THEM have infiltrated our government.

wasn't talking about the fat chick, the woman with a spot on her forehead is a famous image of a hot model with prosthetics and makeup to make her look ugly.
Also, why are you so insecure about your race to need to attack other races and try to assert the superiority of yours? Nowhere in this thread have I even mentioned race or superiority of any race. Only came here to argue with the dumb anti-Jew types.

still no source for your claim. show me a credible source for there being less than 6 million jews in the world in 1940

In 1937, before the war, there were 4.7 million jews. In 1950 it went up to 5 million, which is consistent with birthrates at the time. You're delusional if you think they all just moved to the US, especially without anyone noticing.

source?

I am being sarcastic. Look at the filename of my first photo. Cherrypicking etc. is dumb as fuck and that's exactly what people who make threads like this. But talking this shit seriously with Sup Forumstards is impossible.

who said anyone moved to america? i said there was nearly 5 million jews in america in 1940. there was 9.5 million in europe in 1940. one of you said there was less than 6 million worldwide in 1940.

Bro, grow up. "Source!? Source!?" You're acting like a retard. Providing a source for something doesn't magically prove or disprove it. If you care about the Jew menace, you can literally just start looking into it. That's how we all started. Just read up on the Jews and it'll all fall into place. None out of any of the sources you'd possibly accept now actually add up.

‘You’re acting like a retard not accepting my ignorant word as fact’

Retard

No, buddy, you're a retard for accepting anyone's word as fact without doing the research. All I'm asking is that you look it up. I'm telling you, that shit don't add up.

I'm seriously confused, and I may have responded to the wrong post. Stormniggers who think 6 million people somehow went to Palestine or United States as immigrants are fucking retarded. The data shows that the increase of people from pre-war and post-war are nowhere near 6 million.

The Holocaust happened. In the same sentence you say that the Jews should be killed but that the Holocaust didn't happen.

6 million didn't go anywhere. The world was barely at a population of 10 million at that point. You're telling me over half the population was Jews and they all died? Come on now. The Holocaust literally didn't happen because it was mathematically impossible. The Holocaust did NOT happen. But it should have.

you said it perfectly my man. here you have it folks. who needs credible sources when you can have confirmation bias like this guy? what the fuck is a citation when you can just go talk to the echo chamber that is Sup Forums?

I'm done. You just be happy in your conspiracy filled world. The western media is more critical of Israel than any other country in the world but that is the same media that is controlled by Israel? You are just incredibly gullible and project your own shortcoming onto others. I could list sources for the stats that are as credible as it possible for any source to be but you would dismiss them out of hand and call me an idiot for not believing what you say. Ultimately, when any jew hater has given me a source for anything, it is just some guy saying "i reckon", nothing more. But somehow I am the gullible one

lol, ok nice way to confirm how much of a 'tard you are. The world population was 10 million in 1940? holy fuck lolololol

the WORLD population was 10million around ~1940???

please link your citation and math sir, you're only about 990million off so it shouldn't be too hard to spot your mistake

>facts are getting old

What is wrong with this generation

Dude on the right seems to be in prime physical health while celebrating the culture of his ancestors.

I get the stupid point you're trying to make but you could've used a picture of famine or whatever else. This doesn't work.

Holy fuck you are one retarded stormnigger.

possibly the dumbest thing ever said

Sources are a fucking spook, dude. Look it up.
Do some research, it's true.

Wish it were a meme. People unironically believe this. They use graphs and stuff so it must be true

Even with this extreme cherry-picking, I'd pick the right.

>prime physical health
50 isnt prime but his health is far above the average burger

>H-here's this chart, I promise it's not fabricated goy! Would I lie? Remember the 7 million!

fuck yeah Im happy to be in line with eric idle!

Seriously, 10 million in 1940? 20 million russians died in ww2?
10 million in the whole world in 1940? you really cant be this dumb. How do you explain cities existing? I mean, I just cant get my head around someone being this poorly informed

You would indeed fit nicely into the right column.

Its a bubble

But what's the carbon footprint for each?
Stay woke

10 million? what? i mean, what? huh? my brain hurts.

>wow, again he posted a legitimate source, cross-referenced and peer-reviewed
>call it fake news

u are flat earth tier retarded bro

Meaning that whatever environment the he is thrown into, he can not only survive, but thrive. Whites need to be protected like the little cum babies that they are. I'm out.

do you think that means something?

>cumbabies

do other races lay eggs?

Fuck off, kike

Cities don't need a billion people to exist, dude. I travel all around my city every single day and I can tell you I don't pass by a billion fucking people. That's crazy. And BTW, the Russians barely even participated in WWII. Look it up.

10 million, look it up.
Not an argument.

go back to Sup Forums pls u are baiting me 2 hard

10 million 1940
7.6 billion 2018
how many children has every woman on earth had since 1940? has nobody died since 1940?

wow, ok. I really, really need a source on the 10 million thing. It is just the dumbest thing any human has ever said.

I assure you I'll be heading back to the motherboard when I'm done BTFOing you guys here. Fuck hold on nigger stole my bike.

depends where

i'll be heading outside for a smoke and a laugh, but i bet you will continue this morning with your falsities

Imagine being that lucky.

False alarm, it just rolled out of view from this window.

there are around 200 countries in the world. Are you saying that in 1940, there was 50,000 people per country on average?

Aww, quitting on me already? I guess I win again.

Rhodesia was the breadbasket of half of sub-Saharan Africa. Then Black Hitler got into power and drove the white farmers away.

Now it's a starving shit hole.

Africa has "potentially" plenty of food and plenty of potential food. It's just that without an outside unifying force shit gets ruined by tribal bullshit.

lol

population hasn't been as low as 10million since around -6000BC. and that's based on the censuses of every single country in the world since then, including the ones that aren't partial jews.

but thats probably just "made up goy" and you have access to the REAL history of the earth

you revisionists are so cute

10 million in 1940? are you a flat earther too? would you like to buy a bridge?

jews are from Africa to a large extent and when they came bac ton israil they were treated worse then jews in the 30s Germany! jews are evil to fuck, and its the white cristain americans making the trouble and destabalising europe and the middle east, one day soon we will slaughter then lott, and show you amerofaggootts to stay in your borders!

>which one is truly happier

There certainly weren't 6,000,000 Jews gassed in concentration camps. Maybe 1,000,000 -- and the rest (5,000,000) were homosexuals, gypsies, gays, political prisoners, POWs, and everybody else that the Germans hated at the time.

Just go online, don't use Jewgle, use a decent search engine and spend not 5 minutes researching the subject! It's all there! How the fuck would you even count BILLIONS of people, dude? Come on!