What mental disorder do you have?

What mental disorder do you have?

Social phobia here.

Borderline, ADD

im black

social phobia isnt a real thing it just means ur a pussy lmao man up

Autism and intermittent explosive disorder (a fancy way of saying I get mad quick).

Pretty sure I have undiagnosed bpd. Maybe a sociopath. Inb4 edgy teenager. I'm 24 and have few friends. I just don't feel remorse for people unless I want to.

I have panic attacks when outside, can't go by bus or train, easy to say I'm a pussy but in some way maybe it's true.

None but I dated an autistic chick in highschool ama

You poor bastard

Wait sorry ATM I have a temporary endocannabinoid defeciancy. Legalise it.

What's the deal with airline food?

Diagnosed high funtioning autism and schizoid personality disorder. Fancy speak for "I don't like being around people"

I voted for Trump.

No idea just get drunk in the preflight lounge instead bow bow ba bow wow bow

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

social aniety
avoidant personality disorder

ah ye, and probably neither is any of them thats something about lack of self control, confidence etc.

ADD, ADHD? fucking faggots without self control or will power

>tourettes

Crippling Depression, Sucidial thoughts (all day)(to much of a puss to do it) Social phobia, Agoraphobia(I get sick and freak out when I go out) And to top it all off. High level paranoia.

meant

But I still cant get any disablility help to get me someone TO help me. So yay!

OCD

I'm addicted to winning, too.

Major Depression/ocd

Major depression with alcoholism

The withdrawal you're going through must be rough

"Mood disorder NOS" (really Bipolar 2) , inattentive ADD and Avoidant Personality Disorder.

autism spectrum disorder

autism, agoraphobia, anxiety, depression :D probably borderline socio/psycho path too

Schizoaffective (schizophrenia + bipolar), ADHD, schizotypal, social anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder.

bipolar disorder

I frequently visit Sup Forums

this.

bone idleness

Borderline personality disorder

homosexuality

not disorder, you are normal

1. Asperger
2. Social phobia
3. Anxiety
4. OCD

I have whatever makes someone read a gay forum like this

some faggot served me today next time I'm just gonna wave him away until someone else does

bipolar, sociopath, but hey at least i'm not a fag.

>What mental disorder do you have?
>Social phobia here.

Let me guess, self diagnosed aiiight
I got this and that,sick shit, it's a wonder I didn't go postal

I have the gay

Me 2 faggot
>undiagnosed sociopath

Avoidance personality disorder. My self value is extremely low and I actively avoid social interaction. It has no impact on my ability to learn but I've noticed that I have such a negative view of my actions that I block out memories. I forget people and things I've learned within a few months.

Bipolar disorder, diagnosed at 15 years
Now i'm eighteen

How did she behave?

Ocd

Cyclothymia

tourettes, ball fuck titty booger

to be honest, i think you are just depressed,, ye being depressed doesn't only mean you want to an hero yourself all the time, ye, that and also a faggot

so what if someone get diagnosed with a condition, can you ask for medication, or it depends if they think you should get some or not..

ADHD and panic disorder.

Social anxiety
Depression
ADHD
>Mfw I haven't had a real friend since grade school

hot as fuck

Pretty bad ADD and short term memory loss. Also a really high tolerance to medications. To the point where I either don't take anything or perscription meth.

Pretty normal, had to lead her a lot in interaction with her. Love seemed to trump most of it.

General panic disorder
Major depression

none. some social worker made me take a test once to see if i was a sociopath but that shit's rigged to always come back positive. its just something they use to try and shame you and get in your head.

unless you're hallucinating the neighbors dog telling you to kill people or seeing little green men walking around on your kitchen counter, you probably don't have a mental disorder, you've just been scammed into a lifelong addiction to pills and shrinks.

>chronic depression
>acute paranoia & anxiety
>napoleon complex
Hospitalized in '04. Can act "normal" most days. Now I never socialize irl. No one notices/cares when I disappear for long periods of time anyway.

I feel like I could easily become agoraphobic but I need to leave the house or my life goes to shit. I normally deal with it but every once in a while I flip out and need to stay home for a few days.

>you've just been scammed into a lifelong addiction to pills and shrinks.
I can currently get all sorts of benefits (and do on occasion) and am no longer taking any pills or seeing any shrinks. Do I win?
I'm definitely fucked in the head thanks.

4 years as an alcoholic and cross dresser since a young age

Not much to say. I try to become a normal fag everyday, but ill see if i ever am successful.

Moderate social anxiety. Started coping by drinking before/during chilling with people and at restaurants. Now I have even more intense reciprocal anxiety prior to any social event unless I start drinking.

Married here

OCD

More of a mood disorder but DP/DR for about 3 and a half months now

am I the only one who wants to see more of her?

Ive been told that I have OCD since I was 8 or 9.
After reading tons of books by different psychiatrist I learnt that OCD (or any different shit thats the faggots in this thread says they have) is just a name that doctors give in order to organize their shit and sell medication.
I bought all that shit about OCD and did CBT for years and I acted like a pussy claiming what i had was real as cancer or any other shit, and just a couple of years ago I understood I was wrong.

Faggots dont believe your doctors, all you have are different symptoms of neurosis caused by something that you will be able to discover by autoanalysis. Only then your symptoms will dissapear.

Cross-dressing, mental illness, what??
Alcoholism sucks tho

Borderline Personality Disorder, Aspergers, Bi-Polar, Social Phobia, Dysthymia.
Scripts cost $740 a month.

Awaiting a disability hearing results.
If declined, I will likely hang myself in the woods by my house. I'll know in about a month.

I feel disconnected with friends, and feel that I must achieve more and more.

I think I have something Schwarzenegger had, when you feel different and want to conquer, only I have jumped from one thing to another without becoming a true champion anywhere. (well, now I realized that so I have made serious changes in life and focused, but you get the idea)

It is extremely hard to be together with others, who want average life and are doing well with that.

Depression
Add
Anxiety/social anxiety

Same, but fuck going to a psych to find out, I function well enough. You need to be at least 20% ruthless asshole to get anywhere in this world

You're right about that.
I get nowhere without that, but don't have it in me.
I get nowhere.

I was startin to think that too

Same, that's gotta count

ADD and bipolar disorder

Undifferentiated schizophrenia. Air ducts and ventilation ports contain monsters and people being eaten by them scream at me to help them.

When I dont take my quetiapine anyhow.

Well apparently I have those, I must just be high-functioning

I got a very rare "Inability to care for other posts, and waiting for someone to reply to mine, so I can whine more" disease

Eventually you get sick enough of the bullshit and develop it. No one exists on purpose, no one belongs anywhere, we all die eventually. Everyones too wrapped up in their own shit to care about you or what you do for you to have any reason to be anxious, scared, worried, etc etc about what they think. Get out and get what you want from life or someone else will take it 1st. Will you fail and fuck up? Sure, but you deal with it and keep goin forward. I'm sure as fuck not tryin to give a pep-talk so I'm gonna stop, but that's what my life has boiled down to at this point, so that's the best view on the subject I currently have

(You)

Asperger, adhd, tourettes and dyslexia. No fun I can tell you..

According to doctors and my ex therapist I have schizophrenia, generalized anxiety and PTSD

Though, I do get free housing because of it which is sweet..

try cannabis

I would but it's illegal where I live and very frowned upon and if I get caught i'd fuck myself over hard.

Bitch please, it's illegal here too and I use it for my conditions here

Aspergers
PTSD
Paranoia
Social Anxiety
Depression

Who told you this?

ADD and i might by unhinged in certain ways.