Name ONE smarter band than Radiohead

Name ONE smarter band than Radiohead.
It is literally impossible.

Rush

Embarrassing

TO BE FAIR

They’re pretty darn close to Sufjan Stevens on the Musicthatmakesyoudumb chart.

Tool

Nickelback

kek

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Radiohead. The music is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the songs will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also Thom’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songwriting- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these songs, to realise that they’re not just good- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Radiohead truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Thom’s existential catchphrase “I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Thom York’s genius wit unfolds itself on their record players. What fools.. how I pity them.

One band smarter than*

In Rainbows is Radiohead's Lateralus????

You need a certain level of intelligence to really vibe to their music

If you're not gonna bother changing all the details then don't bother at all

tom york is truly the intel of gents

>referance

I'm not sure that a maths joke makes you smart.

It's not exactly difficult to accomplish. You can't be smart for including something with little material value on the quality of the music.

Sounds like tool

The members of Änglagård

Urgh

>The problem is they make good music for the sake of making good music
jiggling my rodney rn.