Claimed.

kureimu

Still here

Yeah, busted the vein in my foot.

Finally my weekend, feels good

How?

Ui-chan Claimed

Good morning, Tomo!

Hecc. You should go to a doctor or something to have that looked at, it seems like it hasn't gotten better.

Sleep well Jill?

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

still drunk jill tbh

I got off a bed and took one step on hardwood floor and then my foot went into a weird cramp. I felt the burst.

God dammit not this again.

Hi Ui-chan! Welcome back!

How goes it?
Lucky dog.
Uh that's not good

Yep going to a doctor in a few hours and getting some screenings

Claiming best girl.

Smokers should be hanged.

good.

hi
ganbatte!

Arigatou gozaimasu

I would go that far. It would be nice if they didn't smoke when they come through the drive thru though

Alright, that's good. Make sure to get lots of rest today, too. Don't hurt yourself.
>best girl.
user... Don't do this.

this is mine

post her feet

I love these threads. A lot of people are so comforting and welcoming.

You have to come to terms with something. And Im sorry. But...

There are many best girls.

Life’s a bitch

Sliped last weak and busted my hand

Now I have a weak grip of life

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

i'm sure it will go well! you'll be back on your feet in no time~

I can relate somewhat, Ive had an Achilles tendon go. That shit wasnt cool, good to see you're doing something about yours.

Do what?

It's fucking hot and I can't open the balcony door because some fucker is smoking below me.

Oof.
I see what you did there.

Get naked and shower

just give me some rope, then.
hey cutie.

Jill

Birb! Good morning, anything new?
Can't complain, i'm over my food poisoning and i'm doing well this morning. I could use some water but i'm too lazy to walk to the bathroom haha, how's tomo this morning?
this
Hi there! Who are you?
Or rather what do you claim?

Find some on your own.
What's even the point of doing that shit?

Already did.

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Don't worry, user, he'll burn in hell someday!

I dunno, I don't actually do it. I'll still take some rope, though.
cutie.

Just the same pain I was going through last night. Couldn't take a step before pain shot through my foot. Swelling is still present and I am getting ready to go to the doctor in a few hours.

Glad you feel better. Laying in bed rn

Good morning and good to see that your are feeling better as well.

Heyo, had a nice nap?

want more sleep

I'm sorry to hear that, that must have been a bad night for you. I hate that foot pain that just shoots from out of nowhere. I remember I woke up with that pain screaming "WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUUUUCK!!!!" scaring the crap out of my parents.
You got into bed now? Are you serious? You should be getting out of bed TOmo!
Wait there's two of you??

I feel you on that one

if you remember from last night, i'm the outcast >:o
i guess i'll post pictures so it's easier though

come join me after you go to doctor

Nah, I just didnt read the full post and forgot to say good morning and being glad you are feeling better lol

I will trust me on that one

Outccast? Elaborate pls.

But a hanged corpse is ugly.

don't worry about it UWU

more like outcute

yes arisu is cute

Okay then, I won't. Also, that picture is desktop material.
this
Yeah, you have a point. Maybe a crucifixion would be better?

it is!

Guess I am a little lost lol

oof

toot toot

She is cute!
But is she your waifu?
what happened to your foot? like how did it all happen?
Damn she's cute...
I know that feel.

[loud]

she is! you're cute too owo
she isn't

cute socks

So I was stepping off my bed onto a hardwood floor and my foot went into a weird cramp. I could see the bursted vein with the addition of swelling and a bulge around the injury. I put it on and off ice for a couple of hours and the swelling went own. I slept and woke up, tried to take a step to see if I could work and was only met with agonizing pain. So I had to call in. The swelling and pain are still present and it has nearly been 11 hours since the injury.

Honk honk b e e p
*gasp* A fake waifu?!

Your waifu is adorable.

you're adorable

Isn't Christ Chan also your fake waifu?

Awh, thanks!

Oof

Claimed.

Already done cleaning the house.
I thought I made more of a mess.

hey cutie.

Good morning Sayori, welcome back!

well i never said she was my waifu
as the meanie old people would say, this is an avatar
not my waifu uwu
also, you're adorable, like the other user said :o
congrats

Hiya Birb.

How's your day been going?

youtube.com/watch?v=1FhOowSu2ao
shut up, b-baka.

A wild birb has appeared

Post your true waifu. I'm sure she's a cutie.

>doesn't even give me a reply unless I post with pictures
bud I just wanted to see how you are

Morning

that title has such pretty artworks

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

Wish it would be going better, but this busted vein isn't going anywhere.

Birb is always with you

youtube.com/watch?v=b_8M8EI3M1E

It's the anonymous posters that give me the worst from time to time.

Anyway, my day is going OK so far. Like I said, I just cleaned my house up which was long due.

So I've read, yeah.
It's good you're going to a doctor with it.
Hope it turns out well enough.

Ok.

sorry. just can't be assed to post images when I'm half awake.
glad you got cleaning done. I should do that sometime.

I've slept more than enough today, need to actually be productive now.

no. come back to bed with me.

Alrighty then. Glad it was that easy. Sometimes when people ask me stuff like that they get pushy when I don't answer.
Kinky
This again?

I'm always kinky.

kureimu taimu is over

be back later