Can you tell the difference Sup Forums?

Can you tell the difference Sup Forums?

You don't want to be a bigot, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tS0mQ25ezq4?t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do. Snapbacks make you gay.

Does anyone else get infuriated when they see/hear bullshit like "LoVeiSLoVe" or "All you need is love lol"

Like how naive can you be about the world?

I hope my daughter never gets with a straight white male

first post best post

Lesbians are good for young women to get out their sexual urges without screwing men (and at least half of women are lowkey bi), but fags are ticking STD time bombs.

red pill me on fags Sup Forums, why are they bad for the society?

>love is on

That's some stupid shit I saw in Manhattan 2 Valentines day (s) ago.

CONNECT 4
O
N
N
E
C
T

Only fags wear snapbacks real men wear flatcaps.

LOVE IS LOVE YOU RACISTS

STOP BEING RACIST TO GAY PEDOS

They aren't. Without Frederick der Grosse, your little Nazi charade wouldn't even exist.

Kek

Fuck that. Young women should get married early when they start having sexual urges

no idea what you talk about, dumb frogposter

only slavs wear flatcaps mr. stalin

>Mexican flag
>"Nazi charade"

What?

/thread

One is a normal couple, one is two girls making out for attention, and one is two down on their luck male actors going "gay for pay" to try and continue to make it in LA.

What the fuck

>only slavs
What's wrong with slavs? Are you somekind of racist? I think I'll visit Berlin again like my Granpa did in his youth, Hans.

El tigre bringing the bants

Well, love is all you need but you need a lot for love

What country is that?

Rip assley

WoW
Much Thinking
Amaze Statement
Such faggots

I can, the brother in the first pic doesnt want to make out with his sister.

???? ???? ???
You say this all the time what are you talking about

The only difference is the girls kissing each other are doing it to get attention from Chad.

pls respond

Just admit those boys give you a hard on, OP. So we can all move on with our lives .

no i just never seen anyone else wear a flatcap.

R A R E
A
R
E

They dont multiply biologically but still their numbers grow exponentially. Do the math

The numale plague is worse though

I think you mean Ahmed.

wowrly mak u tik

>can you tell the difference

Yeah, just check HIV viral load and CD4+ count

that kids gonna be fucked up wow

makes me think a bit actually

Baseball player factory #4

Me neither, all of those boys look like faggots

This is actually very insightful, kudos to you Dutchanon.

>real men
>doesn't have a single hair on his chest
yea ok you manbabby

>like to put your dick in fruit: be considered a sick pervert and freak
>like to put your dick in sex robots: something is wrong with you
>like to put your dick in another guys asshole: you're a hero and a perfectly normal person

Cucks should at least admit that gay people's brain are not functioning the way they should.

Brazil

Exactly! But what happens when you don't get enough love? the void turns to hate

Love cannot exist as it is defined, thus you need more than could possibly be attained for actual love to manifest itself.

>two gay guys having an intimate kiss
That's really fucking gay.

>STOP BEING RACIST TO GAY PEDOS
>age is irrelevant in lOvE
>If he can do math then he he can do mat #loveinallages #sweden
i wonder how much time left until this starts on tumbler little by little until they legalize pedo marriage ? are we going to be unfortunate enough to see it on our life time?

Then post yours Paco

NEW FAG
E
W
F
A
G

>Can't see

How long do we go before not seeing the difference is the homophobic path? 'I don't see colour' used to be the politically correct way to think, now you're a part of the KKK if you don't analyse everything through a racial lens.

>a difference

One of those couples will get on with their lives, not demanding special treatment or making their sexuality the main pillar of their identity. The other two will cry about being fags at every opportunity (even though women can't even be gay).

>Love is love

The most inane argument going. I don't even give a shit about fags but this moronic reasoning makes me want to wipe out all homos and supporters.

One of these is responsible for your existence and healthy development of children and the foundation of society.

The others are just people wasting their time and resources on masterbation and demanding praise for being irresponsible degenerates with their new reproductively-incompatible partner of the month. That is until they die of AIDS and drug abuse or they're old enough no one wants them and they settle for a domestic abuse relationship with adopted kids which they gender confuse, or cats and wine crying themselves to sleep every night because they can't have children now.

you all will feel the difference when our swords be put on your throats disgusting western homos.

>lesbians
>not obese retarded cunts

fake and gay

what ain't no country i've ever heard of

one partner having to tilt their head up like that is fucking adorable

The one that has to share a border with Haiti.

Only one of these couples can have sex in the missionary position strictly for the purpose of procreation.

my immediate response to seeing men kissing is nausea

feels good

she got threatened by some nerd and now she doesn't make her funny videos with her goblin posture

youtu.be/tS0mQ25ezq4?t=33s

1 out 3 are right...capable of reproduction

2 out 3 are useless scum, who deserved *censored*

KEK
E
K

Tolerance is a meme

The one and only study of gay marriage - commissioned by the Leafs (and now deeply buried) - discovered that 85% of male gay "marriages" opened up to other partners within 18 months, and 100% opened up to other partners within 5 years.

Clearly Gay Love is somewhat different to love Love. Or that girl is a colossal slut, of course? Or why not both?

Hot, I want him in my bed.