Thoughts on this asshole?

Thoughts on this asshole?

Anyone have that one youtube video where she is making a joke about white people and then it cuts to africans villagers blowing into the asshole of cows?

RIP Harambe:(

She's not funny. Sasheer Zamata is great and should be given more spotlight, yet here comes Ms Jones being super shitty and old and unfunny.

Unfunny unattractive male

ooga booga

>LOUD NOISES
>THEM WHITE PEOPLE BE CRAZY
>LOUD NOISES

What do you think Sup Forums? Can I be a writer for SNL?

Miss you harambe

>yells things and acts like an angry black lady you'd bump into on a bus
>jokes about being desperate for any white guy
>people laugh out of pity

pretty sad but then she complains even more that people are mean to her so now everyone has to pretend to like her or get blacklisted by (((them)))

>nudes leak
>threads about her are no longer posted in fear of them being posted

Why u do this op? You're asking for trouble

WE WUZ GHOSTBUSTAS N SHIET

>Thoughts on this asshole?

Did some asshole pics leak too? I don't wanna see 'em. The front was bad enough.

There's not much to say really. You know what her comedy is going to be the second you see her. I can't say I think all that much about her, even when that whole twitter scandal was going on.

She's probably a cool person and a decent tv actress but she has no business in film

Do you think other blacks are ashamed of her, I mean what people said to her on Twitter was harsh but jesus how can someone so obnoxious on social media and in real life

She's crazy for David Pumpkins

yeah this.

she probably would have been content as a backroom writer on SNL but to meet diversity quota's she was shuffled to the front where the moron's who still watch SNL regularly laughed because she was on the screen.

i really do feel bad for the backlash she's copped for it though, as if it's some how her fault she was promoted, praised and accepted as hilarious by society. and as if she doesn't know she's just being used as the token black woman, but when someone waves a check that big in front of you as if you wouldn't take it.

definitely probably could have avoided the whole thing if she'd just stayed the fuck off social media. people are beginning to learn though i think.

She's unironically the least bad "comédienne" in ghostbustress. That's all i can say.

The agenda of diversity has gone too far by casting a black woman as Goku.

come here big boi giv mama some sugar

Most of the comedians in this day are not funny, especially on TV and movies. They just don't feel like they're genuine and naturally funny.

I know humor is subjective but goddamn, I'm really starting to think that people are too easily entertained. Fuck comedic timing, just make it clear when "you're supposed to laugh".

Repulsive. Post her asshole.

Why does she have one of those little black hats black guys wear, though? Why would she accentuate her already significant manliness?

who'd he threaten with this

dressing up monkeys and forcing them to do tricks in front of tv cameras is animal abuse.

I want the alt-right to leave

why.

just why

>works hard
>gets a big gig in what everyone around her says is 'gonna take her career off'
>lives inside a bubble for a while until it rapidly deteriorates into a fuck load of hate
>says fuck you to everyone who has doubts (as she should)
>makes comments about how the only people who won't like it are basically neet virgin white manchildren (there is a slither of truth to this)
>her big break flops
>plays the victim

no sympathy whatsoever but i do appreciate that she's worked hard to get where she is, can't deny that if you look at her past.

that's like going into a fucking dirty old bar down south and asking all the locals to leave you moron

Tell her not to make it so easy.

nobody identifies as 'alt-right', and you're not getting half the political spectrum to abandon this board

PUT IT BACK, GORD!

>nobody identifies as 'alt-right'

Jesus, that collapsed quickly.

I can't believe you've done this.

Whoever told her that 'Burned raked" hairstyle looked good on her isn't looking out for her best interest.

Also, literally no aspect of her is attractive in any conventional sense.

>Also, literally no aspect of her is attractive in any conventional sense.
She does anal.

>Wanting to do anal with her
>Fucking anal
Anal's cool, it really is. But no, user, not with her. Swing and a far miss

All beauty and no substance