Australia

Does it have any advantages, apart from shit internet?

It's like Israel but with slightly fewer terrorist attacks and a far worse army

We got fucking hella sick beaches, cunt. Mad waves and wicked dunes. Ain't nothing like a perv of some beach babes too!
Stop being a poof and hit the surf m8.

It's literally paradise on earth

do strayans vacation in papa's new guinea?

fuck no

you either go there for work or don't go there at all. PNG is a fucking mess

You the lad who saw a woman raped?

Pretty much this . But there are cruise ships bow that are visiting some VERY SELECT coastal towns and beaches. Rabaul and Kavieng are popular spots for these tourist cruises.

if we ever go overseas, the popular destinations are canada, somewhere in europe, new zealand, bali (for bogans) or fiji

Australia has one of the highest average salaries in the world. We get paid way too much here, but pur living costs are pretty damn high too so I guess it evens out. It's only an advantage when Aussies travel overseas and it's usually cheaper for us.

Nah. When was this?

Yeah, knocking your jew ass the fuck out!

that was another guy

it was in that PNG thread we had going two weeks ago

trying too hard

*hangs you*

Would have been the Aussie or kiwi that chipped in I guess?
I did see a lady be carried into hospital in a wheelchair for her boyfriend raping and beating her. Happens a lot.

the kiwi from memory

Apologise

trying too hard

is there a tech scene in sydney?

yeah nah get fucked cunt LMAO

if there's going to be one, it would be in sydney

Nice, laid back people.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trying too hard

What kind of tech?
Pretty much any tech that exists commercially can be bought in aus. But diy electronic tech is dying and you have to buy online. Dick Smith Powerhouse went years ago and Jaycar is getting harder to come by.

shit internet is not an advantage

yeah I think that might have been a joke Zhang

we have cute bois. like me

i actually meant to write disadvantages, but let's call it a joke

my name is Wing actually

It's an alright country, housing prices (especially in cities like Sydney) are becoming extremely expensive and has become quite an issue. Summer can be unbearable at times.
It's a well developed country but it's not all beaches and being laid back (that's just for the tourist).

tfw tel aviv is a shit sydney

Dunno. Our Malaysian-born Chinks like to migrate there for some reason. Probably due to reverse-racism (self hate) where they seek to become whiteys. Good for them. Wish all chinks move to Australia and Canada.

Hope you like Asians because Sydney is Asian

>sydney has a lower cost of living than tel-aviv

lmao wtf

>Zygier
Good thing, too. We're FULL.

I am Asian.

and we earn a lot less too. it's shit

13th and 15th most expensive cities in the world to live in (Sydney and Melbourne)
Whatever isn't stupid expensive, is either falling apart economically or is way too tiny to have an economy at all.

Everything is slowly becoming worse and no one's doing anything about it any time soon.

Summer isn't that bad unless you're in Brisbane or Darwin

t. economic illiterate

t. will have to patiently wait for his parents to die to ever have a chance at owning a home

walking around the city all i ever see is asian and indian children
there are literally no white kids younger than 5 in all of sydney (exacerbation obviously)

housing prices are so high and increasing at such a rate that in conjunction with insane over education and lowering graduate salaries, most who are uni aged now will never own property and be paying rent for the rest of their lives.

You can only have as many kids as properties you own or you'll have nothing to leave them.

If you're born to a large family that only has one house you're so fucked. I'll probably getting a few years rent when they (finally) kick off which is not a lot.

exaggeration*

no I won't since I don't like in Sydney

t. farmer that's never been to the city