How was your day anons? for me it was fucked, i got extremely sick on the airplane...

how was your day anons? for me it was fucked, i got extremely sick on the airplane, and as soon as i arrived in my hometown i had nowhere to stay. i hit the streets and met a few people, some genuinely good people who had my back, and some hostile, violent assholes. i ended up sleeping on the sidewalk for a while and then a buddy said i could crash in his friends "apartment". we smoked fentanyl and crack and eventually i passed out. when i woke up my phone was gone, as well as my smokes. I'm currently sitting on the sidewalk. i never would've thought my life woudve turned out like this. i didn't care at all if i would've overdosed, i kind of wish i did.
good morning Sup Forums
oh i also saw someone getting chased down with a knife, that was interesting. not sure what happened after.

my family truly doesnt give a shit about me anymore. just felt like sharing this fucked up story

i don't think anyone cares what happens to me

tbqhwyfam

anyone reading this? lmao

Great story m8
But if your phone was taken by niggers, what the fuck are you posting on /b from right now? A goddamn pizza box?

Go fucking snort bleach

I was about to ask the same thing

a laptop, you stupid fucking cunt

Stop lying you piece of shit.

what the fuck do you think I'm lying about, you fucking asshole? go fuck your mother you fucking dirtbag piece of dog shit. fuck you

So they took your phone, and your cigarettes, but left your laptop with you so you can lie on the internet?

you smoke crack. you are a nigger and should die

Glad you got sick. Too bad you didn’t end up in a dumpster as a corpse. Fucking useless POS

Everything. You're a joke.

i was wearing my backpack, phone was on the floor. i don't give a fuck whether you believe me or not, you can eat shit you fucking faggot

Edgy preteen detected. Run along, son

fuck you

everything you say reeks of autism. go fucking kill yourself

>backpack
Why don't you ask map for help

OP is an autistic crackhead nigger who gets robbed by his nigger friends because even scum think you are a sack of shit. kill yourself

lol

That, or a sad lonely teen whose only means of conversation is through fabricating stories on the internet with hopes of getting the attention of others.

ill stomp your fucking face into the sidewalk you disgusting mongrel piece of shit

ascend all that is possible look for the energy in the second sight

aww how cute. get mad you nigger sack of shit, you couldnt stomp a man who stole your shit but a random cunt on the internet? hahaha good luck with that pussyhole

fucking junkie disappeared like a coward, something youd probably do too you fucking goof. eat shit and fucking kill yourself. i hope your mother gets cancer.

??

You are pathetic and no longer a human. dirty druggo scum can talk shit on the internet but in real life would crumble to the floor if a teenager asked for your phone. pathetic cunt kill your self and do the world a favor. nigger scum

get your shit together you loser. you only get one life and only about half of it is worth living so fucking get it together.

youre fucking pathetic, and your insults are weak.youe nothing but a bitch, do your family a favour and kill yourself

LIAR

Just put money to the bank. Discovered atms accept singles.

ITT OP is a stupid lying sack of MAD SHIT