Pics thou shalt not share

Pics thou shalt not share

Ex

Does anyone have more of her?

nice. More of a full frontal pic?

guy was asking for feet

any feet?

damn, more

Yo thanks man, really fucking hot. Any of her tops?

would enjoy fucking that body. She Euro or latina?

Latina

more please

keep her coming -- def want to fap to her pics

looks like a fun fuck. Nice titties on her

lol she was holding a dart in her cheeks

I'm interested

Then you shall receive

Got kik?

Any more of this action?

Leave me yours and I'll contact you.

Gyyyyyn

who's that? she's sexy

gimme all of this one :)

tl;dr for some, but i know others like back story. this is for you.

in 2009 or so, an old friend of mine from high school asked me for financial help for him and his wife. he swore up and down that he'd pay me back when he could, but i said it was no big deal.

when he was at work, i swung by their place to drop off the check. his wife and i were also in the same class together back in the day, so old friends. she said that even though her husband said they'd try to pay me back, she was being honest and didn't foresee a time when that would be possible. they were in a bad spot at the moment.

she clearly felt bad about taking the money and having to ask for help, however. i gave her the check after chatting a bit and she said something to the effect of: "Well, let me at least give you something. As long as you can keep it a secret." I looked at her and said "What do you mean?", not knowing what she meant as there's never been anything sexual between us other than me checking her out 6-7 years prior in school.

She then said "At least let me give you head for this" flat out. I asked if she was serious, laughing. But she just nodded and said "Get cleaned up and meet me in there" pointing to the bedroom. I was totally in shock, but went to the bathroom, washed up my dick (I had just gotten off work) and met her in the back room and sat where she told me to. She already had her shirt off when I came in (my first and only time seeing her tits) and she told me to sit down. She pulled out my cock and started sucking it, without even a word.

The whole thing was a surreal experience. My phone at the time was one of the early touch screens, but I could record video. She didn't seem to notice until the end that I was even holding it, and didn't seem to care that I recorded her.

I came on her face and we never spoke about it again, although I've since moved and haven't seen them since at least 2012. I've posted this only a few times since I re-found the video, have more.

My girl.

bump

no

Full frontal?

I hope this is true. Any way, good story.
She wanted the D all the way, even without your money. More? Maybe some clothed pics, too.

Moar

Fuuuuuuuck

Sup Forums pls help looking for more of this one

Fucking sexy! Do you have any full frontals standing up?

That fucking body

Sure, what do you want to see?

yes

More? Kik?

Trim your fuckin ball fro mate

Really sexy, but i meant fully naked standing up.

believe whatever you want, bud. but here's some more.

Damn

More

Nothing else ever happened? Did she behave differently afterwards?

Go on please.

Pussy

Here you can see a bit of both holes.

How old is she? Not sure if young or just super skinny

Fantastico! Succia il cazzo!
Di piĆ¹!

Wife

Amazing. Any more clips?

No idea. Ciao bella

ex

bent over tub, begging for a cock. WWYD?

More?

great body. Now move that hand away...

mmm those tits look amazing to suck on. Moar

same but nude

Hot. Know who she is?

I think I might, looks very close to someone I know. Tried reverse image search and whatnot, can't find anything.

"Pics you shouldn't share" is not too difficult to type it correctly.

damn man, they're great. She's sexy as hell. She Euro?

russian