Watch our league tomorrow pls

experience one of the biggest chokes in football history starring by boca "peppers" and river plate (greatest team in southamerica)

>average boca fan
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBX3QkcE8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oua0y1FwBEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the context of this picture?

>boca peppers
lol

not even a river fan desu

its context is too deep to be understood by an ordinary person like you
go study more and open your third eye, then im gonna quietly explain its meaning to you

>going to the b
>greatest

lmao

I've decided to bandwagon Banfield. Did I make a good choice?

no for fuck's sakes

what ahve you done

no
banfield is a shit district full of niggers who will try to pick pocket you when youre distracted
one of the most dangerous places in buenos aires, i should recommend you to change it as soon as possible

Newell's Old Boys >>>>>>>> both those team's

I passed by their stadium before it was renovated
looked like a farm of a stadium
also avoid Lanus which is their rivals

Can you bring family to the stadiums or is only for bad hombres?

gordo puto

youtube.com/watch?v=Oua0y1FwBEg

Boca es tu papa boludo

I wouldn't know too much
only been to two games out there
I think if you sit in the sections where the Barras aren't at, you would be fine

senores yo so de boca desde la cuna

>30 teams

will be fixed in the next seasons, back to 20

so far a little boring. hopefully tomorrow is better
dont watch this league tho

>31 > 36

Boca has 31 league titles already? Holy shit when did that happen

> 6 > 3

Que lindo es ser de River

>has the money to travel wherever he wants
>goes to the shittiest place in argentina

Please tell me you didn't translate "choque" into choke

good choice, I'm a Banfield fan too.

times have been not so kind on us lately but we still have a decent team i guess.

>riBer

i wrote choke because boca were on top since the 16 match week and they are already nosediving, if river wins they will be closer than ever in the season, dumbass

Thank you for reminding me that this game was today. I've been looking forward to it for weeks

yellow smiley tells boca fan to speak louder because he cant hear him and he's celebrating
he also asks him to turn the volume of the speaker up, boca people are known for using hidden speakers in the stands to cheer up the team
his skin tone and the bolivian flag are drawn on purpose given that boca is mostly chosen by south american immigrants, so the other teams on the league makes fun of that

>Boca is chosen by immigrants
So is ri/b/er you delusional twat
Literally the halal shitdrid of Argentina

>tfw your country will never have a 30-team division with hundreds of dead games

The debate around the greatest team in argentina is over since river got relegated in 2011, my white friend.

>being this uninformed
river has the whitest fans, plus the cutest bitches as pair with independiente and velez

if river were in england they would be like an mix between liverpool (fans) and arsenal (gameplay)

man utd and juventus also got relegated and yet they are the greatest in their country, that doesnt prove anything, if madrid were in the same position as river in 2011 they'd still be the best team

I was 12 when I went we were passing by on a bus to go some retreat
I was in the CF for a week before that

>being this delusional

lmoae

F

>Osella

Lo que importa es la nobleza de los recursos utilizaaaaaaaaaajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WE /SUPERCLÁSICO/ NOW

You now remember that Gallardo didn't put Mayada in the final against barcelona.

Here superclásico

fuck off this thread is comfier

>batalla adelantado
de nada bosteros

tira mas info de esta negra
como me calientas las turras argentinas papá

Is he ok?!