What was she trying to do there?

What was she trying to do there?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0I3vAOUFmz1
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xx9iKusBAm
vocaroo.com/i/s0iTI7TOAmEr
etonline.com/news/183148_ariel_winter_pens_emotional_essay_about_her_breast_reduction_surgery/
vocaroo.com/i/s1T6ski0buSS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she prefers a squat toilet

Why don't you make a thread about a movie you sad cunt.

I don't quite understand.

she's wiping on the diving board

What did she mean by this though?

anyone under 14 feet tall need not apply

Me on the right

>be underage
>have huge tits
>complain about how women are objectified by Hollywood and the media
>get tit reduction
>turn 18
>objectify yourself
>?????
>PROFIT!!

This is what girls do when they've had enough of white fuckbois and want true KANGZ

this, only a dumb nigger would find that attractive.

Thats really irresponsible to wear heals on a diving board. She could have easily slipped and cracked her neck or back on the board. Permanent injury. All to show a fucking arse. I'm all for showing the arse but for fucks sake theres some desperation here

She's in the next Tall White Ass Quarterly with Kate Upton.

lol i bet the bitch in the overalls is cuter

make me specifically horny
mmmmmmm

SHOW ME PUSY

>GUYS!!! IM NOT A WHORE STOP LOOKING AT ME................. BUT I WANT
ATTENTION.

Womans, everyone

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP*

*inhales deeply*

at last I truly see

/r9k/, everyone.

nu male, everyone

She is a starlet I did not expect to go this rout. I wish it would have been Sarah Hyland instead.

Shut the fuck up and post more Ariel.

bitter virginity, everyone.

imagine the heavy kale smoothie farts coming out of that thing

the only ariel that matters

do you think her feet feel cold?

If I saw her in public with her tits out and ass cheeks showing, I'd probably grab them and get as good a feel as I could. I'd get arrested and beat up by security, but it would be worth it. Anyone else do this? I'd also like to give her a photo of her showing her tits and ass for her to sign, I think she'd be pissed.

Show her ugly ass scars and how "proud" she is of them

She turns you off in these photos?

How fuckin low test can one boy be.

You fags better get the webms ready when this movie comes out.

it honestly fills me with rage to know she cut off her big tits. ungrateful slut

>shitty ass tatto

You wouldn't do shit

I love ass and THICC as much as the next HIGH TEST guy but this bitch seriously needs to lose a couple of pounds, chill on the ass implants and tone that shit out...

In a year her body will be sloppy BBW status.

this. Why the FUCK would you cut off your tits so people would stop objectifying you and then become a huge slut anyway?

She seems like a retard

>thinks there are ass implants

Lmao look at this obvious virgin

Virgin detected

Ass injections, ass implants, same shit bitch

Would you let her sit on your face after a long day of shooting?

>She turns you off in these photos?

no

but the fact that my white pencil dick coudn't satisfy that thicc body turns me off

Call me bitch again and see what happens

Chloe 2.0

women have the worst taste when it comes to tatoos

women cant make good decisions

why do we like them again ? are they just chaos and anarchy ?

Well, to be fair, there is no such thing as tattoos and good taste period.

You're too slow, frogger.

Dodge this

*teleports*

THOSE FUCKING FEET HGNNNNNNNNN!!!!

When did Wojak become so powerful?

[attack Wojak with any object available, even scissors]

He's starting to scare me

>"I came back to film season 3 of Modern Family, and I knew that I looked totally different than when we'd wrapped season 2," she recalled. "Suddenly, I was just over 5 feet tall and was an F-cup."

>"Women are already over-sexualized, and I grew into my body so young," she continued. "I was 13, 14 years old, and I looked 19. Suddenly, people didn't want to talk about my job -- they just wanted to talk about my cleavage."

>"I was uncomfortable and unhappy," she stressed. "I chose surgery because of how I felt, not because of what anyone else thought."

Really makes you think

If I saw her in public i'd ask for a pic then after just ask in a charming/funny non creepy way if I could feel her ass and tits.. I'm objectively a 8.5/10 in looks so the worst that would happen is she laughs, says no then offers me a hug instead.

those feet get me hard as fuck

Ive done this before they wound do shit maybe holly wood actors will but bitches at walmart wont
I also open carry a bowie too.

>I'm pretty attractive so I could get away with asking to feel up an actress to her face she'd probably hug me
>n-no this isn't fantasy because in reality no girl wants to talk to me because I'm disugsting

>i carry a knife so that women are too scared to fight back when i grope them in public

I hope you get your teeth knocked in

Ultimate argument against pedophilia, when 12 years old look adult what's wrong with doing it?

>people only like my tits so i got them reduced
>partakes in trashy photoshoots anyway
>has fucked up tits for life

are women this low-key retarded in every day life?

YES

They can't consent
But it's a bullshit argument since they let kids become trannies and take all kinds of drugs that fuck with their hormones, which is something that will have a huge impact in their lives, unlike sex (when consensual of course)

>I also open carry a bowie too.
This I unironically hope you get murdered

>low-key
back to kikebook you go!

really makes you think

Their mental capacity mainly.

I mean, technically women and men become adults when they hit puberty, like most animals.

WTF is it with these white so called women looking like one of their parents was a refrigerator? Its disgusting. They aren't hot... they are just stubby fat pig women that look like they should be playing high school football. You make me sick.

>*fapfapfap*

i wanna fucc

>I also open carry a bowie too
stop user i cant breathe

Libtard cuck

>posing like whores
Why do actresses do this?

Women are whores by nature and in modern society they are congratulated for it. That goes double for the Jewish slave women

because they are whores

so she lops her tits off to cease attention on them.....only to pose sexually later on. jesus christ i will never understand women.

Because you and everyone in this thread are talking about it.

she's seriously retarded

>cutting off your tits
>then flaunting all your shit in the next few months

full fucking retard, enjoy your shit scars we saw

you're missing the point lad...she butchered her tits since thats all people were talking about...but now she goes and does this.

>we don't live in the timeline where Ariel didn't get breast reduction surgery but still posed like a slut at every opportunity for photos

There's a girl at a beauty salon in my city, Brisbane Australia, that looks bang on like Ariel, thick tits and ass and all. I get massages and waxes from her every month. It's a legit place but the staff pretend not to know they're teasing you to get you to come back. Hot bitches.

vocaroo.com/i/s0I3vAOUFmz1

She didn't do it because people looked at her tits, she did it because big tits usually comes with back problems.

You try carrying around like 10 milk cartons on your shoulders every single minute of every day.

Guys. Seriously guys. Is there a single picture of her without her ass hanging out of whatever pants shes wearing?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xx9iKusBAm

vocaroo.com/i/s0iTI7TOAmEr

Bs excuse for a fat girl who couldn't be bothered lifting and working her core.

etonline.com/news/183148_ariel_winter_pens_emotional_essay_about_her_breast_reduction_surgery/

literally the first google search. it was only about sexual issues. not back pain.

Nigger get a better microphone. Can't even hear what you are saying.

vocaroo.com/i/s1T6ski0buSS

It would be LITERALLY impossible to pound this girl so hard that she would tap out. She could take whatever you could give her, even if you were a 6'8 monster with a huge bbc. You can tell she thinks about sex and being fucked 24 hours a day. She gets wet as fuck being out in public with her tits and ass on display, watched and photographed. She would tease the fuck out of the kid who plays her brother, knowing every night he tugs his little white dick off to whatever slutty outfit she wore that day. I bet she wears tiny denim shorts and is constantly bending over in front of him. If she did that to me I would tear her little shorts down and plunge my cock into her cunt which would be already wet. I'd fuck her right then and there, probably cumming after 10 seconds she is so hot. Her tight warm ass cheeks, big firm teen tits, and thick thighs...mmm. I'm thinking about my dick in her vagina right now, not even thrusting just keeping it inside to see how long before I came.

Imagine if your granddad read this.

>mffumufumfu abkeau mgfifma inf ma fon omfuf nigga god daaaam

nice post

Why did you do this, Ariel?

WHÝYYYYYYYY?

Really makes you think

Ok lets get weird Sup Forums, we're anonymous anyway.

>you will never be butt naked and vulnerable in front of ariel wearing one of her slutty outfits
>she will never get pissed at you for staring at her tits and getting hard
>she will never squeeze your balls in her hand, telling you you're a disgusting pervert
>she will never bend you over a table, and pretend to fuck you hard while asking how you like to be treated like a sex object
>she will never take photos of you bent over naked and post them on her intagram so you can get lewd and offensive comments like she does
>she will never finally let you cum out of pity, letting you jerk off to her ass and cleavage

Ariel let herself out at such a young age, she is dead to me

Only best Emma can squeeze my bqlls