>get tickets to see Death Grips and Ministry
>super excited, been a fan of Ministry for years, also enjoy Death Grips
>show starts, Death Grips loud af, can't even hear lyrics
>mix is shit
>ears bleeding
>not enjoying it at all
>friend splits without telling me
>make it through Death Grips and wait for Ministry
>large inflatable Donald Trump chickens with crossed out swastikas on them appear on both sides of the stage
>first song "punch em in the face" repeated 100x
>images of Trump being punched on video screen
>not really in the mood for politics but remember how he was with Bush and figure whatever
>end of first song, antifa flag logo appears on screen
>second song is introduced, something about it being a song for antifa
>song starts and images of terrorist communists assaulting people appear on the video screen as if this sort of behavior is to be celebrated
>turn around and head for the door
>leave venue with ears still ringing from unintelligible Death Grips performance
>go home and realize a quick google could have told me Ministry have a song literally called "Antifa" that would obviously be getting played
>ears ring for next 24 hours
>decide to never listen to either of these artists again in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1dpRiSnW7g
youtu.be/QuN6GfUix7c
youtu.be/Y86eJ1SVYMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not having high quality earplugs
>getting tinnitus
>staying for ministry and not just dipping after death grips

I basically did dip after Death Grips. No level of ear plugs would have made them intelligible though. What is the point of it being that loud?

nigger gangrape would have been more fun

I saw Ministry two years ago and it was awesome. If they're supporting antifa human trash, though, I don't want to support them

nice blogpost faggot

>not bringing earplugs to a concert that is guaranteed to be loud as fuck

Are you retarded?

yeah, I'm sure it would have been awesome, but he left me no choice but to leave. I thought for like 30 seconds... am I really going to stay here and sit through this? wasn't a hard choice to make.

earplugs weren't as effective as I'd have liked

its no wonder why your friend left you, you sound like a whiny bitch

he left because it was too loud and it sounded like garbage, he though I'd want to stay and it's not like he could ask me

Did you get your money back?

Seeing Death Grips next Monday, what earplugs would you guys recommend?

maybe the sound guys there will know how to mix properly

I bet you listen to skrewdriver and think it's totally cool right OP

youtube.com/watch?v=x1dpRiSnW7g
Cool song tho

Go to Sup Forums you fucking piece of human garbage. This is an antifa board.

>No Chicago show!
Nice way to turn your back on the town that made you, Al!

> Sup Forums is antifa
> gives all hard earned wealth to major labels
> buys beatz
> money money money

lol who the fuck buys music here

I don't know about you, but I loved that concert. The antifa thing was just funny to me, based on how fake-edgy it was.

Then again, I was drunk as fuck

also, buy some earplugs

Some of you guys are fucking retarded; if you think Ministry was loud try seeing Swans or MBV
Also DG were perfectly intelligible tonight

Ministry weren't loud compared to DG
The mix was off because loud is one thing but I literally couldn't make out any of the words dude was saying.

also, terrorism isn't funny to me.

also, I had just had an uber political week and last thing I needed was fucking commie bs at my partytime

you don't have to be fash to hate antifa

I've seen Swans, not loud.

MBV is deliberately loud, but their lyrics are intentionally unintelligible even on the records.

Ride is actually trying to articulate something when he is on the mic, but what was the point if it just sounds like noise

The early stuff is why I (was) a fan. I figured it was just going to be all metal and maybe they'd play Burning Inside. Not worth it to me so sit through antifa propaganda amongst a crowd of losers that is apparently fine with throwing piss balloons at people for wrong think

a little of violence towards the prevailing power don't hurt anyone less if it is a FUCKING CONCERT THROUGH SONGS YOU WHINY WEAK LITTLE YOUNG MAN!!

OP, were you at this in Boston/Worcester? Saw it there and had the EXACT same experience. Ignoring the weird antifa shit, I thought Ministry was a fun show.

you sound like a faggot old man

good idea, antifa are terrorists and both bands are terrible

plenty of good music out there OP, dont feel bad

you might be a really deductive samrt guy then

>images of terrorist communists assaulting people appear on the video screen as if this sort of behavior is to be celebrated

Where'd you get that pic of Al?

It wasn't the Trump shit that did it, though the chickens were overkill and "punch him in the face" was redundant and uninspired.

It was Antifa. They aren't fighting the prevailing power, they're fighting anyone that disagrees with them.

Are you saying that if someone is an antifag and they're at a show and the band does a tribute to their political enemies, they're weak for not wanting to participate in that kind of party?

fucking normies who tried not to be normie but at the end they'll always be one

good for you

thanks man, I feel better.

You're right too. Ministry is basically a nostalgia act for me at this point. Even if the new songs were apolitical, I came to hear older stuff. Never really cared about Death Grips either way.

Cleveland. So I guess it's not the sound guys at the venue here. Makes sense because Ministry were not the same kind of loud.

yes i'm saying that
tho is ok to disagree why come here and cry about it

are you using the slang of the alt right to dis someone that walked out of a show that endorsed the political rivals of the alt right?

why not come here and cry about it?

obviously you have just as little to do as I or you'd be off assaulting people with bike locks or curing AIDS or something else revolutionary

lol yes I just have as little to do as you
I'm not an antifa but I don't mind too much their speech. Althogh I'm in a far left
I like your caricature of the antifa very funny and ignorant of your part

they stole a neutral slang just like they stole pepe

They just played Riot Fest.

The next time I see a group of antifags supporting free speech and helping old ladies across the street, I'll reconsider my opinion.

you mad they took yr frog

not mad not my frog, just sayin'

he sold out Chicago for fucking El Paso.

you ain't sayin' sheeeiiiit niggo

hey
k

I don't really recall "normie" being a widespread slang term before it became known to be someone who wasn't red pilled

normie has never been a political term. it's used all over Sup Forums without regards to poltics

semantics evolve rapidly. yet definitions tend to keep some iota of meaning from the original definition.

I haven’t been to a concert in over a year. Earplugs or not, trying to be as loud as you possibly can is retarded. It sounds like shit and just gives you an excuse to play sloppy because 90% of the crowd can’t hear any of it anyways. As for Ministry, they’re embarrassing now. Hate Trump all you want, but to equate him to the Nazis is incredibly infantile and cringe and undermines the actual horrors that actual nazis performed. A border wall is tantamount to gassing people to death? Stupid fucking junkies.

What the fuck happened to Ministry. This is Marilyn Manson type of fall from grace.

I still have a modicum of respect for Manson tho

youtu.be/QuN6GfUix7c

That was the first thing I said. He's a fucking junkie that still dresses like the freak that wrote "Everyday is Like Halloween". This show really opened my eyes to how I'm going to approach concerts from larger known artists from now on.

He is a fat middle aged artist whom cannot sing nor write lyrics, he has lost his energy and passion, yet he is still trying to hold on to his edgy "dangerous" persona.
What is there to respect?

I feel like he's still trying somehow

What's cringier. Manson or Valor era Christian Death?

youtu.be/Y86eJ1SVYMc

no

I guess that's true, then it's just sad to see him throw effort into wrong places rather than maturing his sound and overall image

>not being against fascism

if it ain't Rozz, it ain't Christian Death

They actually just came through town touring with Lords of Acid.

The idea that Christian Death would even still be a thing when Rozz has been dead for 19 years is fucking retarded.

>anything I don’t like is fascism
Look around once in a while. You have it better than 99% of people in human history.

Trump isn't "fascism"
"Antifa r the real fascists"

Next you'll try to tell me that if I don't get onboard with a group of violent communist "anti fascist" terrorists, that I'm somehow in support of legitimate fascism.

A border wall is not fascism.
A sane immigration policy that isn't even close to being as strict as those in countries like China, Japan or Israel is not fascism.

And there's billions of people out there who's lives are hell, and there is absolutely a rising popularity in right wing authoritarianism.

>Take half of your country
>Create an insane unstoppable drug problem in the rest of it
>Wreck your economy
>Don't even think you should have to allow some of them into your country to work 12 hours a day for 12 cents

Al Jorgenson is an antifa cuck? Wow.

So go help those people instead of whining about the president and doing nothing. I guarantee your life hasn’t changed in the slightest since Trump got elected but somehow he is equal to Hitler in your puerile mind.

12 hours a day for 12 cents sounds like exploitation and it also depreciates wages for unskilled Americans.

I guess you support that though.

>as if this sort of behavior is to be celebrated
u completely missed the point

I GUESS I FUCKIN DID

enlighten me wise one

& why do ppl make such huge fuckin deal over needin to make out lyrics

what’s even the point of seeing ministry live? 90% of the setlist is guaranteed to be shit

If I'm at a mbv show, not so much, but Death Grips, dude is talking about a lot of shit and I wanna hear it, otherwise he serves zero purpose.

time machine to 1989 please

Dude didn't they break up like 10 times already?

wtf is this bs

it's a wierd fetish andy has, to him, the louder the better, it's the only reason he's in death grips from what I can gather from interviews, he just wants to "get to play really loud"

>boo-hoo safespace violated
>that industrial concert was too edgy for me

Any good earplug recs?

Israel facist as hell bro

you sound like a typical shitposter who barely leaves his house and i wouldn't be shocked if this was your first show

so how long has this Sup Forums sedition shit been here

>taking fucking ministry that seriously
Learn how to have fun OP.

No fucking way is Swans not loud. I saw them last tour I felt the fucking vibrations of the sound. Death grips was tame compares to that

>antifa isn't fascist

We're you at white oak music hall?

so the lesson here is that you're a pussy little bitch?

go back to /leftypol/ & stay there

I saw them in Pittsburgh and the biggest difference between the two acts was the scent of the mosh

>what earplugs would you guys recommend?

>tfw Sup Forums in the year 2049
>we reach the autism point of no return in which we discuss earplugs and earplug quality as much as we discuss albums
>the general consensus is you're a fucking pleb if you use foam earplugs
>earplugs charts
>earplugs general
>earplug-core bands
>attend the Pitchfork earplug festival
>Anthony Fantano creates a youtube channel for earplugs discussion exclusively
>have to spend thousands of dollars on a decent earplugs collection and earplugs cases
>realize i don't even listen to music anymore
>could be because i wear earplugs 24/7 to look patrician
>or maybe i went deaf and i just didn't notice
>don't know, don't care
>decide to kill myself
>jump on the train tracks
>never hear the sound of the train coming to crush my soulless earplug obsessed body

>go to a show
>get to relax and have a good time
I miss when artists would do this

We all got fucked over by nafta, but obviously you wouldn't know, you survived on daddies money.

Go back to Berlin and stay there.

>leftycucks can't into memes or banter
who would've thought

>rightycucks can dish it out but can't take it
Typical cowardly little paranoids.