Thoughts?

thoughts?

Why is that potato bodied bitch trying to walk to bigass dogs knowing she has no strength to hold them?
I hope she got sued into third world poverty

Even if I didn’t like my cat if that were my pet I’d sue that dumb bitch for mental anguish or some jew lawyer bullshit for not controlling her giant pet killing animal.

fpbp

I thought one of those dogs burst into flames when they were walking by on the top right.

Anyway fuck cats

this pisses me off. if you're not strong enough to control your dogs you shouldn't own that breed of dog.

I've been on this site for a long ass time...

I'm so conflicted.

On one hand, sure she couldn't handle those dogs as shown. But in no instance could she have ever thought this might happen. Now it is...

She could have been more violent to her dogs, i would beat the piss out of my dogs / kill them myself in that instance...

But things start to move fast, and you can't think.

She's not innocent, but she also didn't just let it happen. This ones hard, not gonna lie.

Even if you hate cats there’s no justification for carelessly allowing your dogs to kill someone else’s pet.

Pitbulls are a disgusting breed. According to a study by the University of Philadelphia 52% of all dog attacks came from Pitbulls.
They should be eradicated.

this is not hard. this would have been involuntary manslaughter, if the dogs mauled a human.

Except its not a human. It's a cat.

The cat should have ran. But the bitch should be sued. She cannot handle of those dogs let alone two of them. Dumb cunt

Blacks are a disgusting breed. According to a study by the University of Bel Air 52% of all human attacks came from blacks.
They should be eradicated.

So u agree she still loses that suit...

Yeah. But I'm not the user you were talking to.
She should have controlled her animals. I don't even know how someone could take this to court.

dumb bitch cant even handle one of them dogos, still takes a walk with two of them

you don't even have to, dogs get put down to eternal slumber for stuff like this

If that were my cat there'd be two dead pitbulls on my driveway.

If your dumb, weak ass cat stays outside, it's his and your own fault if it gets attacked by dogs.
I fucking hate cats and their owners.
They're so annoying.

Retarded bitch. Pitbulls are mentally instable, they should be forbidden to walk on street. I hope the dogs raped and killed her by bleeding her neck afterwards.

Also you can find the news article, the cat survived

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs - just scum

That doesn't really make me feel any better knowing that those mutts are still well and ready to kill any other cat, or worse, a person.

Get someone who isn't a stupid girl to walk them maybe. Or let the stupid girl walk them one at a time since she obviously can't control two. It will give her double the exercise which she obviously does need as that is one weak chunky bitch

i never seen a cat with slower reflexes than that, like goddamn that thing was slow.

Hang that bitch!

Equally true in both cases.

Kill both the dogs, stamp on them until they are fucking dead.

>Pitbulls responsible for most attacks on anything
>Quite literally bred decades ago to kill shit
>"IT'S NOT THE DOG IT'S THE OWNER REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Idiot dog lovers will still defend this.

Pitbulls should be wiped out.

Can't really blame pitbulls for this, almost any dog breed will kill a cat. When I was a kid a golden retriever killed our cat. A couple months ago my neighbor's bulldog dug a hole under the fence and killed my cat.

Likewise almost any cat will kill a hamster. Nobody to blame but god for setting up this system.

Dogs hate cats the cat should of gotten off it's lazy fat ass and ran

Those dogs probably got put down lmao

Why aren't these dogs outlawed by now?

There's absolutely no way to raise there animals to make them safe. It's a myth that only "abused" pit bulls are dangerous.

>Can't really blame pitbulls for this, almost any dog breed will kill a cat

Wrong.

Yeah but if we extend your flimsy argument we should execute all humans.

I have two pitbull mixes and they're nice dogs. They kill rats and squirrels and one opposum but mostly they just want to play with other dogs and hang out with people.

Not going to say they couldn't be dangerous but they aren't. I find alsatians and even labs to be far more aggressive more often than the pits I meet.

very well could be, just in my limited personal experience it's been other dog breeds killing my shit. but just because you get robbed by an asian doesn't mean blacks aren't responsible for 90% of robberies. just figured i'd throw my two stories out there.

more annoyed at the retard who buys 2 enormous dogs that she has 0 fucking control over.

This. Plus the dumb bitch doesn't know how the fuck to handle dogs. Properly trained pit bulls wouldn't have attacked.

>Quite literally bred decades ago to kill shit
Yea, like German Shepherds. The difference is German Shepherd owners actually have some clue what the fuck they're doing.

All aggressive breeds should be put down till extinct. They serve no purpose.

Untrained dogs will attack cats.

followup? this happened like a year and i wanna see if the owner got sued into oblivion

doggy only wanted to play
>this one too
luckily nigger treated it correctly

>Properly trained pit bulls

>Pitbull apologists

Is there a more pathetic excuse of a human?

clearly the dog owners fault, she had no control whatsover over those dogs. Still, I'm surprised at the lackadaisical response of the cat - they're normally a bit more wary and quick-footed that one. I'd say natural selection was at work.

>Yeah but if we extend your flimsy argument we should execute all humans.

You mean those humans who were bred over hundreds of years just to kill/fight? Oh yeah, those humans don't exist. Dumb faggot.

>I have two pitbull mixes and they're nice dogs.

Said every pit owner before their pit killed their baby.

>Not going to say they couldn't be dangerous but they aren't.

But they are dangerous. They're the most dangerous, but bans should include mastiffs and Rottweilers.

Stop being a cunt dog owner, everyone around you thinks you're a douchebag, believe me.

Fuck off you dumb nigger.

If a chihuahua bites me, I'm probably not going to need a hospital visit and reconstructive surgery.

>>I have two pitbull mixes and they're nice dogs.
>Said every pit owner before their pit killed their baby.

exactly. These dogs can be nice, and they can also fucking kill and eat their owners with no real warning. Not my idea of a pet.

Considering people train wolves, yes, properly trained pitbulls. Most of the people buying them though are nignogs and the white trash that hangs around with them.

that striped tablecloth waving in the air resumes it all

niggers too

just noticed a cat hiding in the bushes gets smoked out, hehe

Natural selection? that cat killed both those dogs, dogs dont give a fuck they attack they dont understand those cuts will kill them. Sure humans can easily heal those wounds and stop infections, luckily they will be put down sadly their owner wont.

Pitbulls're like niggers, they just follow their satisfaction, they dont care about other, even if they have family.

The dogs deserve to be killed and the owner put in prison.

Fucking moron owners.

The first person hardly tried to get the dogs off that cat. And she should be put down for being grossly negligent in her ownership and handling of those animals.
Since here in the US we imprison people for what could have been, not what was, she needs to be put in jail for life, as that could have been a child.

Second owners are completely fucking retarded, I go into people's homes for a living and I know what its like to go to houses with aggressive dogs that the owners won't control.

I'd also like to remind you dumb faggot pit owners that pit bulls occupy too much space in shelters. The fact that they're not outlawed keeps dumb nigger breeding them, and no amount of "education" will change that. If you truly loved animals, you'd be on board with making these shitty dogs illegal.

black cop will come back at night in a few days to rape that girl, gauranteed

hope they sued her and won.

and one dead human.

The dogs are shit, owners are bigger pieces of shit. Old news

the cat somehow survived thats all i know

Niggered

yes.. look at the owner here.
clearly she is not capable of handling those dogs. it is her fault.

edgy

People just cant get normal dogs anymore, it has to be either super inbred little shits or edgy inbred breeds like pitbulls or pitbull terriers. Get a fucking collie or a labrador you retards.

First response from cats is usually to puff up and try to bluff the threat into retreating. Unfortunately humans have bread dogs to be so stupid they will charge blindly into any threat, even straight at a rearing grizzly. Wolves have more sense and will weigh a situation before taking action. Dogs are brainlets.

second owners, going into houses. the fuck you on about mate?

You meant
>properly trained niggers

>Can't really blame pitbulls for this
KEK, found the nigger. Pitbulls need to be eradicated from the face of Earth.

sweet justice
dog was killed for being aggressive shit
and the whores were punished for not controlling their fucking dog
whats the big idea in letting the dog out to "greet" stranger?
what pisses me the most is that thet were angry at the nigger, the fucking nerve

She literally let go of one of the leashes. Maybe prison is too much because cat but she should be sued into oblivion and never allowed to own animals again.

>Implying you can train those

it wasnt outside, it was in their drive way, their property, bravely deffending its owners home

Thank god

"Durr hurr the owner should have handled the dog better."

If a healthy person can't handle the dogs, what chance does a pregnant or elderly person have if they're attacked.

Pit bull owners are scum of the earth.

That stupid fucking bitch deserves to get killed the exact same way, fucking retarded ass american. This shit makes me so mad

I'm seriously considering getting my conceal and carry because of all the feral dogs in my shitty redneck neighborhood.

If it got hit by a car I wouldn't care but this lady seems incompetent on several levels. I don't want a dead cat in my yard and I would love to sue a stupid person.

>You mean those humans who were bred over hundreds of years just to kill/fight? Oh yea, those humans don't exist

Literally all humans have done throughout history is murder each other in horrendous ways. I'm not the other guy but you can't deny that humans are bred and trained to be killing machines.

You're just a nigger
You can just train niggers if they're in USA and even with that you'll find that so fucking hard to have a civilized nigger.
Btw 1/100 niggers are cicilized while hispanics are 50% and whites and asian 99/100.

>If a healthy person can't handle the dogs
Considering how big they get, it takes a larger person to handle them. If you can't pick them up, you shouldn't be handling them.

LMAO Its a fucking Cat this is natural selection at its finest. Woman couldnt force her dogs to not do what they naturally want to do and the stupid worthless Cat that does nothing to society but make all our native birds go extinct got what was coming to it. The stupid animal should be INSIDE the house and disallowed to roam free -- just like dogs. FUCK CATS I HOPE IT DIED. If he dogs didnt kill it, I will.

And how do we prevent weak people from owning them exactly, if they're not outlawed?

You people are retarded.

The only problem i see here is that we let women outside, and idiots still own stupid shitty cats as pets.

>asian 99/100.
Japan, yes. China, hell no. South Korea, meh. Various other southeast asian countries, meh.

ur moms a nigger
well trained one

Niggered.

Regulate them. It's really not that hard brainlet.

You're a dumb faggot.

No specific race of people are bred to fight.

>asians

The second video you fucking autist

>how to communicate with a nigger in Sup Forums.
Ur mama fucking mah nigga negger unga bunga?

my opinion is that all niggers must hang.

kek

pitbulls should be euthanized, unfortunately most are owner by complete idiots or nignogs...they are either eating the babies of stupid white trash owners or being abused and starved to death by nignogs...its never good.

We ded niggy xd Whomstve made this

fuck you twinkie, I hope you die.