How does Sup Forums deal with self-loathing?

How does Sup Forums deal with self-loathing?

I remind myself everyone else is the enemy not me

Just be yourself :^)

get a job and keep yourself occupied, sitting at a computer all day doesn't count as occupied.

Is OP still on here?

Fuck you.

I am.

You're a faggot
But seriously, is there something that you like making?

I like making memes

holy shit user i do this. Sometimes when its really bad i just have to tell myself its others.

Cut yourself some slack and loathe people who deserve it like Liberals and niggers....sometimes Mexican's.

Hmmm, I like getting drunk, trying to bury my self-defeating thoughts. As far as creating, I enjoy writing.

Shit

Buddhism

Fag

life is a pile of shit man just do what you need to survive

So make a small goal. Write something and get it critiqued, edited, etc.. Try to publish it somewhere even if it's a local magazine

If he eats bacon that might be what he ate... Anyway I try to heal my emotional wounds with humor and the rest is just coming up with things to say to myself that make me feel better, also sometimes I look at how degenerate other people are and I feel better, I know that's mean, I used to be a narcissist until I got schizophrenia

I'd love to, but I'm overly critical of my work. Not to mention I'm too lazy to be productive in such an endeavor.

With self loathing memes and an unhealthy acount of alcohol. Post more memes please.

Overly critical is good. You're holding yourself to a high standard. What you typed just now is a lame excuse though. Are you afraid to get your feelings hurt because someone might not like your art?
As far as laziness, that's the point of making a small goal. Aim for something you can achieve in 3 months. A small victory (or even an attempt that ends in less than expected results)can have a huge effect on your ego, motivation, and you'll see how you can actually finish one project. Everybody has to start with baby steps

I'm not that concerned with other people's opinions. It's my own opinions that are brutal.

I don't. It's crippling