Claimed.

Ui-chan claimed

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

duke!

Klonata

ayтиcм

who is the girl on the right?

Mine

i have tons of respect for the patriots and think they are great, but i'm getting really bored of them winning over and over again

hi!

uh idk
hmm, how am i gonna do that though, i have no way of getting it to you
gib address

It's still Anastasia

why is she a small gato, duke?

I will be an Eagles fan for this day and this day alone.

У мeня ayтизм.

It's a thing they do for idolmas for some reason
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puchimas!_Petit_Idolmaster

same
i'll also cheer if brady gets a career ending injury

Sure sure, send it to the nigerian prince living on scammerstreety420.

It's fine comrade, we still like you

y мeхя бoг

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of heresy and debauchery.

Ul-Fenesis claimed

I feel you on that one lol

oh

what is debauchery mean? ; - ;

that's weird, duke

Hi Ul-chan!

Degeneracy.
Hello Ul.

Claimed

Debauchery is not generally a good thing

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

i miss sayori :(

youtube.com/watch?v=BWmDi2oX2Es

Get used to the feeling me Slacho.

I guess I'll go with hamakaze for a while.
She's hot.

//junko
>Just think about it, the birth rates will go through the roof comrade!
But then we'll need yet another roof. Communism fails even in theory!

//lewd dude
>Also, lewder is better imo.
Anyone who isn't lewd is just brainwashed by clothing anyway.

Damn, I get a raging boner whenever I see chinese dresses.
Top quality waifu too.

bully thread btw

I googled it
I want to debauchery with someone now
thanks

Кaкoй бoг?
У мeня нeт бoгa, нo я дyмaю peлиги - интepecнo. (Pretty sure there's more natural ways to say this).

O I saw this before, pretty trippy and cool.

cute birb as always, have you got your account back yet?
Hello top Nepu
Enjoying sinful things to an extreme.

Rem claimed

2018, still forgetting pictures..

hi

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

you're still alive me sayori
i thought you were going to explode me sayori

Yomi-dono.

I don't think the word can be used that way

This is a chill thread.

No bully allowed.

Exactly.

Fuck off, mountain watcher.
You're boring, and your ramen are soggy.

I've just found it. Damn it.

it'd be nice to see!

>arisu

I want that

can someone edit this image so that there's 2 male symbols instead? :o

please don't post mugi's waifu, he gets mad~
I just did >:)
sounds nice

Why won't my name show up in this fuckin name thingie...

Still yet to have another response from support. Still waiting.

Ders the whole net out there with guys with nicer cocks than mine. Go for it.

That's gay

Cute

Sorry dear comrade, if ya want to talk out of boredom I could give you my discord but not much else.

We'll be fuuuuuuube dear comrade, we'll be fine

Hey Remmy~!!

Wait a minute..
Where's the can stan?

We'll be fube?

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

meant for

Maybe.. Mugi was Alone?

I have that

go away

what happened to plane tickets and cuddling
idk yours seems pretty good

Trust me I hate Brady more than anyone here. My team plays him two a year.
You want the Pats to win?
Oh Hamakaze a cute!

Seems comfy af

fiiiiiine*

Get the tickets and then we'll talk boss

Buying tickets for you, demanding my junk. Who is this?

I am a fan of the pats but I want the Eagles to pull an upset

Come on comrade siberian capitalist, let me mess with that person a bit.

Hey comrade!

What?! Why!?

youtu.be/r7EQvQLmZSg

that's the plan
nice hair
I hope she's ok
cutie cabbit

Fucking homos smh
Thanks

You come off as Nep

permission to fap??

I guess it's just never going to happen then

okay you dont have too
i hope you're not a jets fan, not that i have anything against jets fans, i just feel bad for jets fans
hmm okay well first i need to get a job so it may be a while
some person who compensates for his loneliness by *cuddling* people on the internet UwU
m-mess..?
hi

Hi again

This game is hella boring and I'm playing a Runescape clone.

Denied.

I want the meta to be broken :p

i'm bored

oh

You are telling me lol

Nice

Such is life comrade, and tis fiiiine

How are ya?

Runescape is perfectly fine

not even to the little one?

That's gay

No. Go to /trash/