Is avatar worth a rewatch? what say you Sup Forums?

Is avatar worth a rewatch? what say you Sup Forums?

The first 20 minutes are good but then it turns into cartoon super hero.

Not to mention that the forest beast has aged terribly.

yes

zero nip slips the entire time

its shit.

>lying on the internet

no its one of the most forgettable films of all time

Rewatch? Not really.

First watch, yeah it's worth it I guess just for the excellent mo-cap. Story is shit though.

Imagine if James Cameron didn't hold back and wrote something clever. The stupid normies would be forced to really think. And they would come to watch the movie anyway due to 'muh 3D'.

why is she so perfect?

watched it at a friends house a few months back on a 50inch in 3D. the movie still looks fucking amazing.
yes, avatar is definitely worth a rewatch.

it would be another cloud atlas. 50% on rt. people will say "oh cool vfx and all but wtf was the plot?" and then go home. a select few will go back and watch it but that's it.

>she will never drink your cum
why even exist?

>dem nip shots

hopefully they have the balls to go full frontal nudity in the sequels. I mean they are 3D models so there should be no issue.

not even worth a watch

You dont realise quite how long it is until you rewatch it. It feels like you are sat there for half a day.

I know that feel

no, it was shit the first time

the entire selling point of the movie was "it looks good, muh 3d"

I recently watched it high as fuck, and a lot of the "bad" CGI parts were really, really fucking obvious.
There was also a lot of scenes where close ups had great, high detail rendering, but action shots looked lower quality, all the textures were blurred, and the details were lost.

The next day I rewatched on the scenes, where that best first attacks Sully, and it was not that noticeable.

Dont watch it high.

it was a great experience on the big screen at the time but even on a bigger 3D tv it just doesn't hold up. The plot is cheap, the acting is bad (except for a few) and the "oooh, wow" effect doesn't kick in.

I wouldn't pop in the blu-ray anymore because I've seen it several times. I'd say if you're bored and it's like on TNT or something you could leave it on while shitposting, that kind of thing.

It's not even worth the first watch, let alone a rewatch.

One of the worst movies ever.

>inb4 muh groundbreaking CGI

Whatever happened to that dumb fucken trip who sperged out about avatar 24/7?

I love it. I watch it once or twice a year. The world is great and the movie has many cool scenes. Especially the last half hour with the huge battle. Awesome stuff.

That filename

oh yeah