Help bros. Out on the street, girl left me for her black boss. Ive been homless for about a week and no food for 2 days...

Help bros. Out on the street, girl left me for her black boss. Ive been homless for about a week and no food for 2 days. Anything helps. Please have a heart bros.. paypal.me/TVotra

Proof or no cash

show us where u have been taking a shit. with timestamp

Ive been hiding in the walmart bathroom all day, pouring rain outside

I dont have a pen for a timestamp lol

Use your own shit, blood, SOMETHING

how do you internet ?

nice try African princess. you already took my money last month and i haven't received my photos yet

Nigger

just sent a $100 to your paypal. take care user.

Fuck off. Die.

post proof that ur homeless. like a pic of you all covered in dirt smudges and standing in a tent city or something. I need proof user. If you do that I Will help you.

Just send ya a Benjamin, bro. Take care.

If you don't want to help him, just don't, fucking nigger. Smh

NYPPB

i do want to help him. but i require evidence. I want to lay eyes on the filthy hobo I saved. When you sponsor a kid in Africa you get to look at pictures of them. It's the same idea.

Not your personal piggy bank. Offer up something or get lost. Try a 5 finger discount.

>girl left me for her black boss.
No nigga she left you because your FUCKING HOMELESS!
How you gonna be HOMELESS and have a paypal account come the fuck on man.
>#tryharder

This user does make a pretty valid point. For all we know, he's perfectly fine. How do we know he's actually down on his luck? He could be completely fine, just munching chips while tapping on that keyboard of his in his bedroom. Anyone that helps this user without proof is either empathic or just a moron. There's no way a homeless user could be on Sup Forums without some sort of cellular service or in an area that has WiFi. Sadly, not all homeless have this luxury.

I only have $20, but hope it helps, OP

Shoe on head and then we'll talk.

This damn niggers that want to justify not helping someone in need with their rethorics. smh smh smh

>Rhetoric
I'm pretty certain I was being sincere when I was typing this. Nice try, OP. No Sheckles for you.